#1 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:20 PM

Like the title says I always wondered how NaruHina fans reacted on Sakura's confession in the land of Iron.

Picture below shows a kinda shocking image.

Edited by Torxe, 05 April 2012 - 12:22 PM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#2 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:40 PM

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#3 KoolKat

KoolKat

Feisty <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:11 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Apr 5 2012, 06:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Like the title says I always wondered how NaruHina fans reacted on Sakura's confession in the land of Iron.

Wowwwwww.......
they wish

#4 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:18 PM

I know that picture. In fact, I had a little chat with the maker of that picture on DA. He said he didn't really hate Sakura or anything. In fact, he doesn't really hate any characters, he just did it for fun.

Still, that is probably how some of the more "radical" parts of the NH fandom would have wanted Naruto to react to Sakura's confession and yes, Kishi could very well have gone in that direction, but he chose not to, so that's that.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#5 HenryFlitzroy

HenryFlitzroy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:19 PM

Yeah u know, the usual wink.gif.
Not sure what else to say.
We spend all our youth chasing money, and when we attain it, we spend all our money chasing youth.

#6 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:24 PM

It's so un-Naruto like it makes me cringe. XD

Anyone that wished Naruto would have reacted like that or thought it was actually possible he would do that has not read the manga at all.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#7 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Apr 5 2012, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's so un-Naruto like it makes me cringe. XD

Anyone that wished Naruto would have reacted like that or thought it was actually possible he would do that has not read the manga at all.

i was surprised naruto even yelled at sakura....punching her would be too far for naruto's character XD he loves the girl after all

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#8 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:21 PM

hey a little off topic....

but if sakura knew hinata loved naruto.......and confessed to naruto anyway.....does that mean sakura knows naruto doesnt like hinata....in that way....?????

does that make sense?? huh.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#9 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Apr 5 2012, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really???? huh.gif They did made that??? Wow. Like that would ever happen. They seriously need to lighten up on Sakura's character.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#10 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

I saw it too but didn't like it too much. I don't really care for pairing or character bashing.

#11 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

It's to be expected. I've seen low blows on both sides of this fence.
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#12 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Apr 5 2012, 10:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey a little off topic....

but if sakura knew hinata loved naruto.......and confessed to naruto anyway.....does that mean sakura knows naruto doesnt like hinata....in that way....?????

does that make sense?? huh.gif

It does make sense. Wow, I never truly connected those facts. If Sakura thought Naruto would reject her because he might like Hinata then I don't think she would've confessed.

#13 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:25 PM

I can't see the picture on Chrome or IE. X_X'

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#14 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Apr 5 2012, 07:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i was surprised naruto even yelled at sakura....punching her would be too far for naruto's character XD he loves the girl after all

Agreed, man. Besides, we all can insinuate or guess he was upset at Sakura for claiming she didn't care about Sasuke anymore, since you could see that was what bothered him when she said he didn't need to chase after Sasuke anymore. And even Sai didn't fully get how Sakura's feelings are, even as jumbled as they've become right now due to lingering feelings for Sasuke and how they make her feel so bad.

I know both sides of this fence have had serious issues, but I do think the whole Naruto punching Sakura picture is just too much. X_X hm.png

In the long run, I imagine some NaruHina fans reacted with glee when it seemed like Naruto had shot down Sakura, even if he didn't fully understand how Sakura feels for him because he's too stuck in the past at times... facepalm.png

#15 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

Man that picture makes me cringe in the worst way. Naruto would never, and I mean never hit Sakura like that, even if it had to do with the confession. I'm letting my inner NaruSaku fan get the better of me, but yes I've seen the picture before on DeviantART, and it sickens me just how many people praised the picture, and saying it should have that way. dry.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#16 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Apr 5 2012, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man that picture makes me cringe in the worst way. Naruto would never, and I mean never hit Sakura like that, even if it had to do with the confession. I'm letting my inner NaruSaku fan get the better of me, but yes I've seen the picture before on DeviantART, and it sickens me just how many people praised the picture, and saying it should have that way. dry.gif

Must suck to get a taste of her own medicine. lol Just sayin. sweatdrop.gif
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#17 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:36 PM

Even if Naruto hated her, which he doesn't ---- he'd never do that to her. sleep.gif Sasuke, maybe - if this was a yaoi manga. That's total OOC, that picture. And it annoys me like nails on a chalkboard. dry.gif

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#18 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

Even if the artist of that picture has nothing against Sakura or any Naruto character this is exactly how NH fans would reach to her confession or probably expecting to see, too bad Kishi disappointed them...again.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#19 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:19 PM

Seriously, is there any reason why I can't see anything? x_x' Is anyone else having the same problem?

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#20 Kageteiou

Kageteiou

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:35 PM

That picture is kind of messed up. I cant really see him punching her in the face or hitting any girl in general. This just seems so out of character. He still loves her, he just hated the fact that she lied about being completely over sasuke. Even if hehated her now which everyone here knows he doesnt, he wouldnever tteat somebody like that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users