#41 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:39 PM

her original design was so much better!

sure it was kinda borrowed from Sakura's design a little, but it still looked better than what she has now. 

It no surprise remember that the goal was still getting the sequel to the international fanbase. "Sure they lost most of their Japanese fanbase but clearly they kept the international one especially the one they were appeasing with the ending, those fans in the US with that large fanbase theirs are still supporting the series. Right?"

Can the author make that skirt even smaller! :down:

Yes and he does so in the manga.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 January 2017 - 04:07 PM.

#42 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 06:03 PM

Can the author make that skirt even smaller! :down:

I think he has leg fetish.

#43 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 05 January 2017 - 06:05 PM

That wouldn't really surprise me.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#44 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 06:10 PM

Also 1920's hair fetish if that's the case. *Looks up some images* I think he likes flappers. But could he do it with older women instead of twelve year old girls?

#45 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:46 AM

It no surprise remember that the goal was still getting the sequel to the international fanbase. "Sure they lost most of their Japanese fanbase but clearly they kept the international one especially the one they were appeasing with the ending, those fans in the US with that large fanbase theirs are still supporting the series. Right?"

Yes and he does so in the manga.

I think China is actually what's keeping them afloat. I don't expect U.S. sales to be all that impressive.

Edited by BlackBird19, 06 January 2017 - 12:46 AM.

#46 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:23 AM

I think China is actually what's keeping them afloat. I don't expect U.S. sales to be all that impressive.

True but they are probably hoping that the US fanbase is still there as well. Since a Japan franchise having to rely on China would probably be humiliating.

#47 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:20 PM

http://rei-scarlet.t...o-his-sword-and

OK this guys theory is that Naruto will be killed by nail before a time-skip; which will also be the time Bolt gets that scar as well as Sasuke's sword and Headband. So Sasuke probably dead too.

Not a bad plot if it happens. Imagine if they started off on that instead of rehashing the movie for a year. Then again after nine or so months of this so far; anything sound better then rehashing the movie one month at a time.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 January 2017 - 01:54 PM.

#48 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:12 PM

http://rei-scarlet.t...o-his-sword-and

OK this guys theory is that Naruto will be killed by nail before a time-skip; which will also be the time Bolt gets that scar as well as Sasuke's sword and Headband. So Sasuke probably dead too.

Not a bad plot if it happens. Imagine if they started off on that instead of rehashing the movie for a year. Then again after nine or so months of this so far; anything sound better then rehashing the movie one month at a time.

If they are then good that is all I can say heck maybe Hinata and a tone of the people of Konoha are dead as well will show Naruto failed badly.

I mean I think Old Snake said it best in MGS 4 "I've never been a hero, never have never will be." which is why him and Big boss are true bad asses and didn't need any BS on them, same with the females really I mean people say its Japan but look and Kojima and the females he made all bad ass that could kick ass.

Edited by TheFirstEvil100, 07 January 2017 - 11:18 PM.

#49 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:16 AM

If they are then good that is all I can say heck maybe Hinata and a tone of the people of Konoha are dead as well will show Naruto failed badly.

I mean I think Old Snake said it best in MGS 4 "I've never been a hero, never have never will be." which is why him and Big boss are true bad asses and didn't need any BS on them, same with the females really I mean people say its Japan but look and Kojima and the females he made all bad ass that could kick ass.

Agreed with everything especially the old snake quote. This has nothing to with anything but have you heard that everyone is hating double 4anime especially forhinataworld which is good because kitten double 4.

#50 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:58 AM

Weren't most of the females as well as most of the characters in Metal Gear American? So he probably knows somewhat the different standard there are between Japan and the US and fetishized the women in some form or another. Remember the most likely examples of American he would have met growing up other then from movies would be military women for the many bases we have in Japan.

#51 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:15 PM

Agreed with everything especially the old snake quote. This has nothing to with anything but have you heard that everyone is hating double 4anime especially forhinataworld which is good because kitten double 4.

Funny that you mentioned that...

#52 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:56 PM

Well atleast we know how Fornever and Double 4 did that tag-team review on The Last... 

Double 4: Oh please do the last review with me!

Fornever: NO I won't to.. 

Double 4: Fine I'll show you this boy... 

Fornever: Mother** fine I'll do it, just don't show me that! 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#53 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 05:07 PM

How do you tolerate the community, Lucky? I know it has the reputation of god awful, but people like you tells me that there is a good side.

#54 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:48 PM

I see what you did there lol. :fu:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#55 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:21 PM

Why is that funny that I mention that. I just like that everyone now hates double 4 and fron suffered a bit but watching his video about double 4 it was worse what I though.  

Well atleast we know how Fornever and Double 4 did that tag-team review on The Last... 

Double 4: Oh please do the last review with me!

Fornever: NO I won't to.. 

Double 4: Fine I'll show you this boy... 

Fornever: Mother** fine I'll do it, just don't show me that!

I feel sorry for fornever just a bit, that must have sucked for fornever given what I've heard.

I see what you did there lol. :fu:

What'd I do?

#56 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:07 PM

Well, both of them are guilty on something but I don't judge. The point is it's happening and I have no business about it. I only used the chance to say why the community seems heavily damaged.

#57 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 02:37 AM

Well, both of them are guilty on something but I don't judge. The point is it's happening and I have no business about it. I only used the chance to say why the community seems heavily damaged.

Explain in a bit detail i don't keep an eye on the community.

#58 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 02:57 AM

Explain in a bit detail i don't keep an eye on the community.

I got recommended by YouTube and I thought to myself "Wait, what's going on?" I didn't even know if it was directly by them until I read the username. So I have to find the origin and it all began with D4A. Then FW got involved, which in my opinion a bad idea. So as of late, it has been mocked, floored, and just embarrassing. I have nothing to add but this is why I don't get involved. This is why I don't want to be any of this side of the community.

#59 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 03:34 AM

Vanitas@ you said ForHinataworld instead of Forneverworld what you said is true he's just another craze Hinata lover.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#60 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:28 AM

I got recommended by YouTube and I thought to myself "Wait, what's going on?" I didn't even know if it was directly by them until I read the username. So I have to find the origin and it all began with D4A. Then FW got involved, which in my opinion a bad idea. So as of late, it has been mocked, floored, and just embarrassing. I have nothing to add but this is why I don't get involved. This is why I don't want to be any of this side of the community.

Once again I have no idea what you are talking about. What happened between 4double and foreverword that lucky was making a joke about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users