Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:29 PM

Itachi => dead

Itachi was trying against Sasuke; Madara said that Itachi needed to give everything he had to drive Sasuke to the point where Orochimaru would take over so Itachi could get rid of him.

Not to mention Sasuke was a pretty decent match for Itachi (even if Itachi was holding back)with only his Sharingan and now he has the MS. Spells trouble for Itachi, tbh Itachi is on this point a little bit like Gaara he was introduced like a badass and then lose almost every fight shoved in front of him.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#22 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:31 PM

Same with rasengan and Chidori,

you could imagine chidori beeing mixed in with the chakra rotation of the rasengan. I believe Jiraiya's ultimate ninjutsu in naruto ultimate ninja storm 1 does something like that but with a fire jutsu. Kind of like adding nature manipulation to rasengan the easy way.

#23 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:42 PM

@Torxe: Truee.. Ooo! I loved tht game! Hahaa

but what about:

Snake summoning vs Toad Summoning ?

---

#24 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:44 PM

Toad summoning wins hands down. cool.gif

#25 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:03 AM

Lls.. Well true, Manda vs. Toad sage: Toad sage whooped that snakes tail laugh.gif

Hmm.. What about:

8 Gates vs. Sage Mode ?

Edited by theorangehokage, 22 February 2011 - 12:43 AM.

---

#26 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:05 AM

.. Hmmm.. If itachi went total all out on sasuke i think its spells death for sasuke.. I think itachi still has jutsus up his sleeve..

What about :

Kankuro VS Choji?

---

#27 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 21 2011, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Itachi => dead

Itachi was trying against Sasuke; Madara said that Itachi needed to give everything he had to drive Sasuke to the point where Orochimaru would take over so Itachi could get rid of him.

Not to mention Sasuke was a pretty decent match for Itachi (even if Itachi was holding back)with only his Sharingan and now he has the MS. Spells trouble for Itachi, tbh Itachi is on this point a little bit like Gaara he was introduced like a badass and then lose almost every fight shoved in front of him.

A) Itachi was sick and already going to die.

B) If Itachi really wanted to kill Sasuke, he would have. He was trying to get him to use enough chakra so Orochimaru would show himself. That takes skill for him to get dwindled to that level. I'm sorry Itachi was a total hack character, but I still think he's super awesome.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#28 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:12 AM

Itachi was on my badass list and still is.. he went out with a bang, he went straight up gangster on orochimaru/sasukes azz.. hahaa

---

#29 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:18 AM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 22 2011, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lls.. Well true, Manda vs. Toad sage: Toad sage whooped that snakes tail laugh.gif

Hmm.. What about:

8 Gates vs. Sage Mode ?

Sage mode will have a hard time but the ability to take more damage will definitely be an advantage since Sage mode lasts longer than 8 gates and after wearing out doesn't have any backlash for the user.

Still think that 8 gates is faster than Sage mode, definitely if Lee would use it without his training weights

#30 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:22 AM

i say resengan. cause it goes all swirly and big now!! biggrin.gif that with kyuubi mode would be unstoppable!! >:U it will make chidori look like a first-rate genin technique!! biggrin.gif but seriously i havent seen much of chidori, it hasnt really changed has it? (someone wanna correct me if im wrong?)

did i say first-rate? i think i meant second-rate? O.o (aww i ruined my comment... >:U)

Edited by merryGOflava, 22 February 2011 - 07:24 AM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#31 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:23 AM

I think you're all giving Itachi to much credit. Itachi WAS surprised that Sasuke broke out of his Tsukiyomi with an ordinary Sharingan and now Sasuke has the MS.

Kankuro wins:

He uses puppets so basically he can use an entire squad and Choji may have a powerfull attack but lacks some speed/agility ad to that fact that Kankuro attacks from a distance and I think you get pretty much the idea, how bad the situation looks for Choji.

And don't forget Kankuro is already Jounin while Choji is still Chuunin.

#32 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:29 AM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 22 2011, 01:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think you're all giving Itachi to much credit. Itachi WAS surprised that Sasuke broke out of his Tsukiyomi with an ordinary Sharingan and now Sasuke has the MS.

Kankuro wins:

He uses puppets so basically he can use an entire squad and Choji may have a powerfull attack but lacks some speed/agility ad to that fact that Kankuro attacks from a distance and I think you get pretty much the idea, how bad the situation looks for Choji.

And don't forget Kankuro is already Jounin while Choji is still Chuunin.

Surprise doesn't equal being better. Kakashi was surprised how much Naruto and Sakura had matured, but he was still able to beat them. (Ruining the plot of Icha Icha does not count as a true win in my book)

Itachi seriously was an incredible Shinobi. If he had truly tried to kill Sasuke he would have.

#33 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:41 AM

Well I wasn't talking about beeing surprised beeing a disadvantage, it just meant that he didn't think Sasuke would break out of Tsukiyomi. Which leads me to the conclusion that he was serious about that attack and thought that with that he could get Sasuke to his limits and thus wasn' t holding back at that exact moment, Sasuke did receive the full power of that attack.

And I have also said that Sasuke was a decent match for Itachi (even while he was holding back) for just having an ordinary sharingan.
EDIT: If Itachi was not holding back at that time he would have beaten Sasuke but that wasn't the discussion at hand.
And the discussion was about a Itachi that doesn't hold back vs. a Sasuke with the powers he has at this very moment.

Sasuke still has those jutsus which he used to defeat Itachi and now even has all of Itachi's trump cards and an even better Susano'o (can be mistaken with that last one) not to mention that Sasuke is at this very moment busy with acquiring the EMS.

And I agree that Itachi was an incredible Shinobi but I wouldn't go as far as calling him a hack character

and for the Naruto/Sakura vs. Kakashi:

They didn't need to defeat Kakashi their objective was to capture the bells.

So they did beat Kakashi but didn't defeat him. I have yet to hear one of the two claim that they defeated Kakashi.
the whole book thing doesn't count as actual combat skill for me to, they barely figured that out while knowing him for about 3-4y so how would they use such things against an enemy? huh.gif

I think I found an interesting one:
how about:

Naruto vs. Raikage (with both his arms)?

Edited by Torxe, 22 February 2011 - 07:45 AM.

#34 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:50 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Feb 22 2011, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i say resengan. cause it goes all swirly and big now!! biggrin.gif that with kyuubi mode would be unstoppable!! >:U it will make chidori look like a first-rate genin technique!! biggrin.gif but seriously i havent seen much of chidori, it hasnt really changed has it? (someone wanna correct me if im wrong?)

did i say first-rate? i think i meant second-rate? O.o (aww i ruined my comment... >:U)

third-rate would have been even more appropriate (if you're talking about the tailed-beast bomb) and you can just delete some text and alter it when you edit btw biggrin.gif.

And I think Chidori can't change that much just as Rasengan, we were talking about the two basic jutsus without any upgrades. Just like they used in the valley of the end

#35 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:52 AM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 22 2011, 01:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I wasn't talking about beeing surprised beeing a disadvantage, it just meant that he didn't think Sasuke would break out of Tsukiyomi. Which leads me to the conclusion that he was serious about that attack and thought that with that he could get Sasuke to his limits and thus wasn' t holding back at that exact moment, Sasuke did receive the full power of that attack.

And I have also said that Sasuke was a decent match for Itachi (even while he was holding back) for just having an ordinary sharingan.
EDIT: If Itachi was not holding back at that time he would have beaten Sasuke but that wasn't the discussion at hand.
And the discussion was about a Itachi that doesn't hold back vs. a Sasuke with the powers he has at this very moment.

Sasuke still has those jutsus which he used to defeat Itachi and now even has all of Itachi's trump cards and an even better Susano'o (can be mistaken with that last one) not to mention that Sasuke is at this very moment busy with acquiring the EMS.

And I agree that Itachi was an incredible Shinobi but I wouldn't go as far as calling him a hack character

and for the Naruto/Sakura vs. Kakashi:

They didn't need to defeat Kakashi their objective was to capture the bells.

So they did beat Kakashi but didn't defeat him. I have yet to hear one of the two claim that they defeated Kakashi.
the whole book thing doesn't count as actual combat skill for me to, they barely figured that out while knowing him for about 3-4y so how would they use such things against an enemy? huh.gif

I think I found an interesting one:
how about:

Naruto vs. Raikage (with both his arms)?

Gonna have to go with Naruto on this one. Raikage's awesome and all, but he was barely able to "beat" Sasuke who was already being attacked by everyone at the time and was having problems with his eyes at the time too.

What about Drunk Rock Lee vs. Gaara without Shikaku?

#36 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:58 AM

Srr can't give an opinion on that one don't think it will make much of a difference though.
So I'm gonna make a statement that says Gaara with or without Shikaku is about the same in strength.

Gaara will need to play it defensive to avoid beeing hit by Lee but Gaara needs only one hit on lee to beat him so I go for a draw between Lee and Gaara.

as for Naruto vs. Raikage:

I meant Naruto without the new kyuubi cloack

So he doesn't have some kind of corroding chakra around him. So a hit that lands will definitly do some damage to Naruto. I'm more concerned about the difference in speed who do you think that is faster?

and would someone mind to show me the correct spelling of definitly?

#37 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:00 AM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 22 2011, 01:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Srr can't give an opinion on that one don't think it will make much of a difference though.
So I'm gonna make a statement that says Gaara with or without Shikaku is about the same in strength.

Gaara will need to play it defensive to avoid beeing hit by Lee but Gaara needs only one hit on lee to beat him so I go for a draw between Lee and Gaara.

as for Naruto vs. Raikage:

I meant Naruto without the new kyuubi cloack

So he doesn't have some kind of corroding chakra around him. So a hit that lands will definitly do some damage to Naruto. I'm more concerned about the difference in speed who do you think that is faster?

and would someone mind to show me the correct spelling of definitly?

Definitely is the correct spelling. And even without the new cloak, I'm still fairly certain Naruto would win. I hadn't even thought about the cloak to be perfectly honest.

#38 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:05 AM

I know I'm sounding like some whining old woman but I like some arguments. I thought having a debat about something was having critic on someones opinion (constructive none the less) and adding a bit of you're opinion on this. biggrin.gif (to make sure no ill comments meant just asking to clarify biggrin.gif, I suck at writing things like this...)

So mind if I ask to clarify just why Naruto would overpower Raikage? Because I think that Raikage with that raiton cloack could take Sage mode on (even if it is barely)

thx for spelling definitely out for me.

#39 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:06 AM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 22 2011, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
third-rate would have been even more appropriate (if you're talking about the tailed-beast bomb) and you can just delete some text and alter it when you edit btw biggrin.gif.

And I think Chidori can't change that much just as Rasengan, we were talking about the two basic jutsus without any upgrades. Just like they used in the valley of the end

oooooooooh well....hmmmm if both were hit with each others attacks......well...im guessing they both seem the same to me. they both do pretty good damage but i havent seen sasuke get hit by resengan(full impact). kabuto didnt like it so im sure sasuke wouldnt either :T

Edited by merryGOflava, 22 February 2011 - 08:07 AM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#40 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:24 AM

I'd like to compare their differce in Strength based on that one event where Sasuke and Naruto are about to clash (Chidori vs. Rasengan) and are slinged into huge water containers by Kakashi. Sasuke's face was priceless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users