No replies to this topic

#1 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:54 PM

Now, I know this RPG is one that has drawn interest due to various PMs I've discussed it with people in. However, I was hesitant to post any OOC or Character threads for this without an IC thread to go with them, but today I figured I would just post them and then write the IC thread on the spot.

As for the basic idea for this RPG:

International Hero Academy - Kinda of spin-off idea for RHR, only in a slightly alt-verse. This RP would be us posting ICly as student heroes training and learning at a dedicated campus....kinda like a Xavier Instute homage. Just not 100% on if it would be public knowledge about the place or secret, 'least not yet. In either case, location would probably be Normandy, Franch next to the ocean.

So, we would be RPing as the students at the IHA. For ease of writing, I'll leave it to popular vote if what the campus is about is ICly public knowledge by the outside world or not to the RPers who take part. That way, everyone has a say in how the IC world develops. Sure, like any of my RPGs, I will be using the OOC thread to provide ideas for things to do, but they would then be voted on and decided if the group wanted to do them...I won't force things on any RPer in any of my RPGs.

Also, quick note, for now, the faculty and staff of the IHA are NPCs. If we get to the point where it is agreed PC ones are necessary, I'll shoot PMs to those RPers taking part that I know are good enough to let them know they can make such a toon. This is due to, well, compared to our student level PC toons, a faculty character would be OP and easy to abuse in the wrong hands. Which means, myself for example, if I wanted more than just a student toon, I would post in this OOC thread asking if everyone else involved in the RPG was alright with that before hand as, well, trust is a two way street and, as part of not forcing things on fellow RPers, I wouldn't just assume said trust and make myself a teacher level toon for this RP.
"What use is a word with but one meaning?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users