Close
Photo

Man reacts to modern world after 44 years in Jail.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 03:33 PM

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=OrH6UMYAVsk

Wow, this video is much more surreal than back to the future. If this could get nominated for Pulitzer, I'd root for it. It's easily one of the most interesting news segments all year, and so moving too. I hope some good soul out there can help him adapt to modern life and find a way to keep himself off the streets.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 03:35 PM

This is like the movie. It is something that will take time if not forever to adjust the world after many years later isolated in one place.

#3 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 04:16 PM

woah. 44 years for assault on an officer. People say it's a dangerous job, but they are truly the most invinsible people on the planet. XD Think of what had happened if the tables were turned, the officers can do anything.

It was an interesting vid ofc, I watched all of it and I'm really bad at that. I wonder what he's doing for a living now? What can a 69yo man do? Does he even get a pension? The prison system isn't constructed so that people can survive when they get out. I truly hope he reunites with his family.

Edited by sushi., 26 November 2015 - 04:22 PM.

ナルサク

#4 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 03:11 AM

Really good video, was expecting to see a video about a confused man in a unrecognisable society, and while it does have that element, it also showed the human element, and was strangly motivating, here we are bogged down by society, never satisfied, yet here he is taking in the whole new world, taking the time to appreciate the simple things we take for granted, and not being angry at society for stealing so much time from him.

I hope he gets reunited with his family and makes new friends who will help him reintegrate himself into society.

iAnby7W.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users