19441 replies to this topic

#11401 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:34 PM

LOL

10612756_367976520028765_686038076612852

Hinata's breasts look they are about to explode... Gosh, I hate her outfit so much.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#11402 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:37 PM

the hero and the heroine. :wibble:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#11403 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:41 PM

Like I said I hope the Japanese fans boycott the movie by not watching it making low sales and becoming the" worst Naruto movie". You can't make a movie to fill in the giant holes made by two chapters. Its more believable a pairing that has been developed for 15 years.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#11404 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:41 PM

LOL

WHAT'S THAT? They have figurines now? :twitch:

15f62c4.png

#11405 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:49 PM

LOL

They even had to give her Sakura design  just so NH can work how disgusting is that and I'm supposed to believe that NH is love  ? F*uck That kitten  :facepalm: . I will never ever understand why a bond and a relationship which is realistically developed like NS is so much hated yet NH/SS obsessed and abusive one is loved to death , this world scares the kitten out of me with examples like this  :wot: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 12 November 2014 - 03:49 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#11406 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:55 PM

They even had to give her Sakura design  just so NH can work how disgusting is that and I'm supposed to believe that NH is love  ? F*uck That kitten  :facepalm: . I will never ever understand why a bond and a relationship which is realistically developed like NS is so much hated yet NH/SS obsessed and abusive one is loved to death , this world scares the kitten out of me with examples like this  :wot: .

All of this is true, as well as your signature and everything, dude! I know how you feel. :facepalm: It's just sad....

#11407 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:59 PM

I hate this manga.

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#11408 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 12 November 2014 - 04:06 PM

All of this is true, as well as your signature and everything, dude! I know how you feel. :facepalm: It's just sad....

Yeah tell me about it its insane  :wot: .

I hate this manga.

I hate the world we live in  :hm: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#11409 Dario

Dario

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 04:08 PM

lol, l do too. Frankly l think l'd hate it even if NS happend. Not as much maybe, but it still had plenty of things that disgusted and annoyed me.

#11410 soshi

soshi

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 04:15 PM

in the past few days I tried to look at things from a neutral perspective and I came to one conclusion to justify the couples They will do a scene in the movie where Naruto and Sakura will have a discussion.Sakura will realize that she loves them both(Naruto and Sasuke)sakura and naruto then take a decision theat sakura should remain with sasuke be cos sasuke does not have the trust of konoha and the  recruits.

#11411 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 04:19 PM

http://sparda3g.tumb...nation-complete

#11412 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 04:23 PM

in the past few days I tried to look at things from a neutral perspective and I came to one conclusion to justify the couples They will do a scene in the movie where Naruto and Sakura will have a discussion.Sakura will realize that she loves them both(Naruto and Sasuke)sakura and naruto then take a decision theat sakura should remain with sasuke be cos sasuke does not have the trust of konoha and the  recruits.

I don't think so . That would make both Sasuke and Hinata be even more obvious silver medals . The trend is to kitten on  Naruto or Sakura characters rather than do anything to harm the popularity of their precious SasuHina . Those figurines above , it's actually just the heroine and her lap dog . The real  hero has yet to be featured together with his ....

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#11413 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 04:37 PM

Yeah, I don't get it. They love their precious Sasuke and Hinata so much. Just put them together and leave Naruto and Sakura alone.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#11414 Paperman

Paperman

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:The four main shounen manga. Animation in general.

Posted 12 November 2014 - 04:39 PM

In that moment she wasn't supporting his dream. She doesn't even know how much Naruto wanted to be Hokage, or probably she has noticed it when they were kids, but she never mencioned it. She said "that's not the Naruto I know", meaning to his nindo. It doesn't have anything to do with his dream.

Yes, that is true. However, this was her most 'significant' moment in the manga. At least, the moment most NH fans quote. 

#11415 CynMichi

CynMichi

Acolyte of The Many-Faced God

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga ^_^ Reading, baking, and sword collecting!

Posted 12 November 2014 - 04:43 PM

LOL

Are her legs bendable so she can crouch and hide behind bushes and trees though?

#11416 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 05:39 PM

LET THE OOC BEGIN!

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#11417 NS4Life

NS4Life

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 06:03 PM

LOL

We go from homely hinita to eccihi hinita.

Guys and gals, this movie is all about hinita. She is now the heroine. Wow.

How can anyone buy into this?

#11418 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 12 November 2014 - 06:06 PM

We go from homely hinita to eccihi hinita.

Guys and gals, this movie is all about hinita. She is now the heroine. Wow.

How can anyone buy into this?

anyone= forneverworld, sawyer7mage ;)

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#11419 NS4Life

NS4Life

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 06:13 PM

anyone= forneverworld, sawyer7mage ;)

True, but how can't anyone not see this as a sell out?

Makes me lose faith in any Japanese manga artist. If they can pull this, then they can pull any bs.

I will go back and reread tower of God and AOT. I need to get this out of my system.

They will do bolt and salad to try and make up for NS. I hope it sucks so bad that the series is cancelled.

#11420 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 06:21 PM

True, but how can't anyone not see this as a sell out?

Makes me lose faith in any Japanese manga artist. If they can pull this, then they can pull any bs.

I will go back and reread tower of God and AOT. I need to get this out of my system.

They will do bolt and salad to try and make up for NS. I hope it sucks so bad that the series is cancelled.

Well it is a mini series so they will get it done before it get the signal of cancellation. Anyway, well there you go. I told you, he sold out.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)