• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 25 December 2015 - 08:58 PM

Episode 443 the difference in power

Sasuke and a cadre of Uchiha police intercept and capture a bunch of crooks. After tieing them up Sasuke says to make an example of them then coldly watches as the team brutalizes the thieves.

as they bring them back to the village, the villagers comment on how brutal the uchiha are becoming. One uchiha confronts a couple of villagers and intimifates them into silence.

Sakura dressed in a jonin outfit witnesses this and can only sadly say Sasukes name.

at the Leaf Police HQ the uchihas all talk about how by using the brutal methods they've made everyone safer and reduced crime and get to blow off a little steam. they also complain about Fugakus ways being too weak and how they'll follow Sasuke who says if waiting changed things theyd have changed already.

Minato and Hiruzen speak with itachi who reveals the frustration of some of the clansmen especially the younger members who don't understand change takes time. itachi recalls meeting Sasuke on his return but Sasuke coldly rebuffs him only glaring at him. itachi advises that while brutal they are still doing their jobs and they should keep monitoring them for now as Fugaku does understand change takes time.

Shikamaru Ino Choji and Sakura walk through the village which seems depressed and downtrodden and fearful. they comment on how everyones uptight because of the Uchiha regulating everything and how a once busy market area was full of food stands.

they hear a voice asking the same things and are surprised to see Naruto returned from his journey with Jiraiya.  Sakura comments that he seems a bit more mature Naruto says they all seem to have not changed only for Shikamaru and Ino to reveal that everyone save Him and Sasuke have become chunin, while Neji is a Jonin. Only he and Sasuke are still genin.

they also reveal that there is trouble with Sasuke.

Sasuke and a group of police hassle an old lady who tried to open her store up, She tries to explain but one of the uchiha tries to take her away. Naruto intervenes and intimidates them except for Sasuke who has been waiting for this day.

He activates his sharingan but gets a faceful of kyubi and is shaken a little. he attacks Naruto who defends himself ebfore Danzo appears and tells them to break it up. Naruto tells him to mind his own business but Sakura intervenes and drags him away by the wrist. the ichiha make to pursue but sasuke stops them and tells them to continue their rounds.

Meanwhile Danzo comments on how strong Narutos become and asks Sasuke if he will always be where he is power wise before walking away. Kakashi appears nearby having witnesses the whole thing but says nothing.

in an alley near by team asuma and Sakura tell Naruto about Danzo and he should avoid him. the granny thanks choji but doesn't seem to appreciate Naruto. a couple of villagers comment nearby on how they hope Narutos rivalry with LT Sasuke doesn't make things worse. Sakura angrily turns to tell them off but Naruto stops her telling her its ok.

Naruto then comments that if a friend goes down the wrong path they need to be pulled back onto it Sakura agrees. nearby though some uchiha police the same ones who were bullying the granny watch closely.

At the Police HQ the uchiha complain to Sasuke about Naruto and Co but Sasuke tells them to do their jobs and stop relying on him all the time.

Sasuke broods over how Narutos so much stronger then him now and he isn't strong enough yet.

Danzo at the same time muses how Sasuke has fine eyes and smirks malevolently

Sasuke lays in his bed sleepless before finally closing his eyes

the same group of uchiha walk through the streets as people gossip about how they went soft on Naruto but seem to be harder on the common folk some even saying theyre the hokages lapdogs. the group argues that they should go after Naruto since Sasuke told them to handle things on their own.

The uchiha then barge into Narutos house where Kushina is cooking, She tells them off and they threaten to arrest her as well. Naruto appears though and tells them to basically piss off.

Sasuke sitting on his bed is interrupted by an uchiha member who tells him his father wants to see him, meanwhile itachi reports to Hiruzen and Minato about the incedent with Kushina and apologizes, he thinks Fugaku will take appropriate measures and Hiruzen hopes the Police will back off now.

at police HQ Sasuke arrives to find the group tied up and saying they only did it for the Uchiha. Fugaku orders them taken away and locked up and then tells Sasuke that he thought Sasuke had been stronger but all hes done is empower fools to reckless actions. He complains again that Sasuke will never match itachi . And dismisses him from the police force.

Naruto​ and Sakura meet on the bridge where She is suprsed at the actions taken against Naruto. Naruto thinks that Sasuke will be fired most likely but say they'll just welcome him back to the team. this makes Sakura happy and she smiles.

Sasuke wonders what all the last 3 years were about if he still isn't as strong as Naruto. finally he goes to Danzo and tells him he wants more power to beat Naruto and wants to see what Danzo is offering. Dazno says the Uchiha might suffer if he does beat Naruto since he is the hokages son and the villages prized Jinchurik.

Sasuke though says he doesn't care about the village or the Uchiha all he cares about is beating Naruto. Danzo then tells him about Orochimaru and Sasukes says hell go to him but firsk asks what Danzo gets out of the deal.

Danzo reveals he doesn't like the 9 tails uncontrolled and wants to have some power available to control it if it rampages.

​​

Sasuke symbolically puts the picture of team 7 down and leaves petting his dog Shiro on the way ou. he passes choji who wonders where hes going but is distracted as his food order arrives. Izumo and Kotetsu try to close the gate but Sasuke kos them both and walks out the gate towards orochimaru.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 25 December 2015 - 10:16 PM

Nice to know Kakashi is still as useless as ever, when it comes to mentoring the kids.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#3 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 02:58 AM

Why? Is? Tsunade? Dreaming? THIS!?

#4 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 02:59 AM

By the sound of it looks like the anime is back to ss shipping it seems.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 26 December 2015 - 02:59 AM.

#5 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 26 December 2015 - 03:12 AM

actually no trace of ss in this one

more NS then anything.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#6 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 03:18 AM

Resorting to false hope then i see Studio clown. -___- You give actual clowns a bad name

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#7 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 03:18 AM

more NS then anything.

there actually was something you could think of as a ss moment with sakura worrying about sasuke but they actually didn't bother with sakura confessing to sasuke before he left

#8 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 04:03 AM

more NS then anything.

there actually was something you could think of as a ss moment with sakura worrying about sasuke but they actually didn't bother with sakura confessing to sasuke before he left

...Oh joy. No really. Oh joy.

#9 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 26 December 2015 - 08:22 AM

Oh goody... recycle part one elements and using part two characters for it. I tell ya Studio Pierrot has no imagine do they?

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#10 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 01:12 PM

Oh goody... recycle part one elements and using part two characters for it. I tell ya Studio Pierrot has no imagine do they?

GT reference. Oh boy...

#11 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 03:34 PM

Sounds like a godawful fanfic. Pretty consistent with the quality of the latter parts of the manga actually.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#12 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 04:16 PM

Yup tht's why I don't watch this kitten anymore either

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#13 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 04:21 PM

wait lol whaat?

sorry but i've been out of the loop LIKE i literally know NOTHING about this series anymore..

soooo seriously what is this? Uchiha police?

Sasuke in Konoha? lol

are they now animating fanfictions?

no, seriously can someone enlighten me? might give me a good laugh.

just dropping by on this forum to check what everyone is up to..

#14 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 04:39 PM

wait lol whaat?

sorry but i've been out of the loop LIKE i literally know NOTHING about this series anymore..

soooo seriously what is this? Uchiha police?

Sasuke in Konoha? lol

are they now animating fanfictions?

no, seriously can someone enlighten me? might give me a good laugh.

just dropping by on this forum to check what everyone is up to..

They are doing Tsunade's infinite dream world but their own version of it.

Everything that happened in the last couple of months has been SP's version of Tsunade's dream world. It's totally different from the manga. If I'm not mistaken they didn't even animate her original dream for the manga.

Basically it's an excuse to pop out more fillers, and extend the life span of this dying show.

Edited by Nostradamus, 26 December 2015 - 04:40 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#15 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 05:15 PM

They are doing Tsunade's infinite dream world but their own version of it.

Everything that happened in the last couple of months has been SP's version of Tsunade's dream world. It's totally different from the manga. If I'm not mistaken they didn't even animate her original dream for the manga.

Basically it's an excuse to pop out more fillers, and extend the life span of this dying show.

I see. THANK YOU for the explanation.

as i was starting to doubt my comprehension skills when i read the summary.

but what a farfetched dream tho.. for Tsunade

so how was the animation so far?? are they still trying or they gave up completely to have a decent quality?

#16 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 06:42 PM

qualities actually fair to good.

and the plot of the arc involves a konoha where Minato prevented the Uchiha coup and the uchiha remains the police force. Kushina survived the extraction by having a small portion of kurama restored to her, and minato and hiruzen worked together to seal the rest in Naruto.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#17 Comy

Comy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 07:41 PM

Are you still watching this s**t?

Edited by Comy, 26 December 2015 - 07:42 PM.

waplrk.jpg

#18 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 07:42 PM

I'm sorry, but the very premise of that being Tsunade's dream world is too silly for me to accept. Anything that isn't gumballs and ice cream would never in the infinite tsukiyomi. This is just a desperate attempt to keep this series going on long enough until the Boruto manga comes out and gets enough chapters, allowing them to start animating that instead.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#19 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 04:02 AM

I see. THANK YOU for the explanation.

as i was starting to doubt my comprehension skills when i read the summary.

but what a farfetched dream tho.. for Tsunade

so how was the animation so far?? are they still trying or they gave up completely to have a decent quality?

The Tsunade's dream part is just an excuse for the filler. In theroy in her dream she is reading a book Jiraiya wrote and the filler story catra summarizing is Jiraiya's book. And you asking that it doesn't  make any sense? Well I've been saying that for at least the past 6 weeks by now.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 27 December 2015 - 04:30 AM.

#20 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 04:04 AM

I'm sorry, but the very premise of that being Tsunade's dream world is too silly for me to accept. Anything that isn't gumballs and ice cream would never in the infinite tsukiyomi. This is just a desperate attempt to keep this series going on long enough until the Boruto manga comes out and gets enough chapters, allowing them to start animating that instead.

Pretty much. In theory the IT's dreams are "lotus eater machines." They make up a illusion of that person's dream world while they are slowly turned into zetsu's. Why the even have a dream instead of just being knocked out while they are transformed into Zetsu or anything else other than the world tree sucks out their chakra and life force and turns them into it. The only thing the dreams ever were was to give team 7 some sort of vague race against the clock thing and a setup for filler if the anime reached this point before the manga was over. The thing is they ain't using the dream's kishi came up with and the ones they have made don't make sense for the "person's lotus dream world." Which is even why pro-enders are getting sick of this filler and realize it just animated fanfiction.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 27 December 2015 - 04:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users