• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:38 PM

Episode 442 the Mutual path

At the uchiha manor Sasuke contemplates how to evolve chidori. He asks his father for help but Fugaku says hes busy. Itachi then appears and asks Sasuke to join them.

Itachi reveals to Fugaku that he beleives that the Yondaime is sincere about healing the wounds between Uchiha and the village and thinks the uchiha should cooperate as fiercely as possible in order to be part of the village.

Sasuke objects but Fugaku agrees with itachi who reveals a misison from the feudal lord to protect a vip.

Sasuke works on chidori more very angry about Fugaku always dismissing him because of itachi. As he works Sakura and Naruto approach him bringing snacks in a picnic basket. As Sakura asks him to join the two of them for a break he slaps the basket away calling her a nusiance and making Naruto angry as he demands Sasuke apologize to Sakura.

Sasuke refuses and tells Naruto off for being a loser inferior to him. Naruto challenges him to prove his words but Sakura tries to stop them . they don't listen though and engage ina  fight before charging at each other with Chidori and Rasengan, Sakura yells out for them to stop as theyre about to connect Minato appears and flattens both of them telling them fights are forbidden within the village.

Sasuke get sup and rushes off to find Naruto who MInato used FTG on to make sure no one was hurt by the rasengan. When Sasuke finds Naruto hes lieing in a crater made by the rasengan and Sasuke is even more furious not understanding how Naruto has become so strong, He runs off as Sakura calls to him to come back.

Alone in the woods Sasuke furiously refuses to accept Naruto and vows to knock him down.

Minato and Naruto walk home. minato asks Naruto why he used rasengan, a jutsu designed to protect precious people in that way. Naruto complains about frustration because Sasuke refuses to accept  him but vows to keep getting stronger until he does.

Sasuke confronts Fugaku and tells him that he will now be walking his own path, but he has one last request of Fugaku before he goes.

Jiraiya and Naruto train at a waterfall together. but ar interrupted when Sakura runs up to them. she reveals that Sasuke is leaving team 7. Naruto and Sakura ask Minato about it and he reveals its true and that Sasuke will be joining the police force and is at the feudal lords office now.

Naruto is shaken but Jiraiya tells him he should be happy since Sasuke at least notices him and knows hes strong, so he doesn't want to lose and is training hard to beat him by shadowing experienced Shinobi and training hard.

Naruto of course demands to train harder himself but Jiraiya reveals that now that hes healed he will be returning to his search for orochimaru. Naruto demands to go with him and takes Jiriaya to help him convince Kushina to let him go.

Sakura is left alone realizing that Naruto is now also leaving the team. But says its ok and then goes to tsunade and asks to be trained by her. tsunade agrees.

the uchiha force heads to their destination. as they go Shisui questions if Sasuke is ready for the hard work ahead. Sasuke says hes looking forward to it and Shisui lets it go with no further comment.

Naruto and Jiriaya walk to the exit where Naruto asks about orochimaru. Jiriay reveals that he was once his friend and believes he can still bring him back. Naruto agrees.

Kushina and Minata see the pair off at the main gate where Kushina worries Naruto will pick up bad habits and tells him to observe the 3 prohibiitons and not become like Jiriaya. Jiraiya tells her not to worry that if Naruto gets in the way hell just send him off to mount Myoboku.

Minata has bad memories of the big food. and tells Naruto to hang in there. Sakura Ino Choji and Shikamaru come to see him off.

Sakura promises not to fall behind Naruto.

In a far away lair Danzo chasitises Orochimaru for failing to get rid of the Moderate Jonin who supported Minato but orochimaru tells him that it was danzos choice of Kizashi that caused the plan to fail not his work. He demand Danzo fulfil his end of the bargain.

Danzo asks him which vessel hed like and Orochimaru tells him hed like itachi but itachi will be past his prime in 3 years by the time hes ready. he wants a strong young vessel and Danzo agrees.

Naruto Sasuke and Sakura all train hard ina montage. Naruto learning Sage mode, Sakura the byakugo seal, and Sasuke improving chidori.

Sasuke tells Shisui hes returning to the village to fulfil his goal. Shisui warns him not to be too obsessed with his goal as it can lead him off the right path. Sasuke tells him not to worry and thanks him for the last 3 years. Sasuke returns home and his father greets him he gives Sasuke a lieutenants arm band for the police and tells him to prove his boast of soon surpassing itach I ona  real mission.

Sasuke walks away vowing angrily to erase the humiliation of that day against Naruto.​

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:55 PM

What a waste! SP must be the stupidest writers ever! This is even worse then NH/SS fanfics! 

Yp330yZ.gif

#3 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:36 PM

...who's dream is this? Tsunade??

I saw the minato kushina scene and it was cute.. but this ep is just like a simple rehash of the original, with bonus charas lol

Edited by Hanabi, 17 December 2015 - 10:38 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#4 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:23 PM

...who's dream is this? Tsunade??

I saw the minato kushina scene and it was cute.. but this ep is just like a simple rehash of the original, with bonus charas lol

It's Tsunade's dream world... in theory. Once again i must ask why did Tsunade dream this? And if this is Jiraiya's book why would he write this story? The tale of Naruto which in-theory the story Tsunade is reading was based on his own life. Orochimaru was an orphan he had no family. 

So what this really is it's a "what would the first part of Naruto be like (this episode being the start of the rescue Sasuke arc) if Minato never died?" and they are just using Tsunade as a excuse. Wait...My. God! This! IS! FANFICTION!!!

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 17 December 2015 - 11:28 PM.

#5 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:48 PM

It's Tsunade's dream world... in theory. Once again i must ask why did Tsunade dream this? And if this is Jiraiya's book why would he write this story? The tale of Naruto which in-theory the story Tsunade is reading was based on his own life. Orochimaru was an orphan he had no family. 

So what this really is it's a "what would the first part of Naruto be like (this episode being the start of the rescue Sasuke arc) if Minato never died?" and they are just using Tsunade as a excuse. Wait...My. God! This! IS! FANFICTION!!!

i assume that hyuga obito was from jiraiya's dream novel, and this now is tsunade's dream... which is funny because she is nowhere to be seen  :lmao: why in the world would she dream about angsty sasuke when she love nawaki more

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#6 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 02:44 AM

i assume that hyuga obito was from jiraiya's dream novel, and this now is tsunade's dream... which is funny because she is nowhere to be seen  :lmao: why in the world would she dream about angsty sasuke when she love nawaki more

this is still in jiraiya's story last episode we see she finds that the story has a part 2. it was neji's father with obito's mask. tsunade is training sakura in the story. i don't know why jiraiya would write this but it's not very different from what already happened like you will notice. jiraiya likes writing angsty sasuke in her dream i assume

#7 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 02:49 AM

I think this is the 5th or 6th time they redid the episode that showed the rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke. Each time told differently. The same bloody episode.

I wonder by the end of the anime how many times they are going to redo it?

Edited by Nostradamus, 18 December 2015 - 02:52 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#8 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 18 December 2015 - 04:05 AM

Fanfiction writers can write better than this.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#9 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 04:47 AM

I can't remember who but I remember some members have read the jiraiya's book I think ladygt and a few others made a summaries of the book. From what I recall this is not that novel. Unless this is the newer one release this year I've heard no one talk about. This is not based on jiraiya's novel this is just an excuse for a what if of "if Minato was alive in story of part 1"

this is still in jiraiya's story last episode we see she finds that the story has a part 2. it was neji's father with obito's mask. tsunade is training sakura in the story. i don't know why jiraiya would write this but it's not very different from what already happened like you will notice. jiraiya likes writing angsty sasuke in her dream i assume

I don't think this is one of Jiraiya's novels (people correct me if I'm wrong). This is just a what if of Minato's alive, but since no one that is trapped would be dreaming about this. They made it Tsunade dreaming about a novels that Jiraiya "wrote" as an excuse for it.

I think this is the 5th or 6th time they redid the episode that showed the rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke. Each time told differently. The same bloody episode.

I wonder by the end of the anime how many times they are going to redo it?

I haven't watch the anime in years and i still wouldn't be surprise if they redid this a dozen times. A far as i recall the team that makes the Naruto anime can be split into two groups: the ones that create their own filler that help expand the story (such as that asuma filler,or the three and six tail filler, or jiraiya's past or that filler that was suppose to be a movie), and the ones that don't have a creative bone in their body and only know how to cut and paste scene from the manga and put it into their filler (the ones who did the last and this arc for example).

Fanfiction writers can write better than this.

This plot is...honestly I think you could find a thousand different versions of this story on fanfiction net alone. Which just goes to show how badly this group is running out of ideas. The last could be consider a rip off of fanfiction of nH love stories and themes but this is a blatant rip off of a common fanfiction idea.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 18 December 2015 - 04:56 AM.

#10 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 18 December 2015 - 05:16 AM

I really enjoyed that fight between Goku and Vegeta... wait that was Naruto and Sasuke right? xD

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#11 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 05:21 AM

I really enjoyed that fight between Goku and Vegeta... wait that was Naruto and Sasuke right? xD

To be fair, Goku and Vegeta fight was much more memorable because it felt like one of the last time of classic DB style fighting, especially their iconic pose before showdown.

#12 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 December 2015 - 07:33 AM

The very least that SP are not shoving SS and NH down our throats and it seems like it's heading towards NS direction. Although, not defending SP, but this episode did have some positive. the Namikaze family is way better than any of the kitten next gen families. Secondly, it's about time they fixed Kishi's BS of Naruto kissing Sasuke's kitten when it comes to Sakura. This is the Naruto that should have happen during the Kaguya arc and the final clash arc.

At least SP is improving, however, they are light years away from impressing us with good quality writing.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 18 December 2015 - 07:34 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#13 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 07:49 AM

The very least that SP are not shoving SS and NH down our throats and it seems like it's heading towards NS direction. Although, not defending SP, but this episode did have some positive. the Namikaze family is way better than any of the kitten next gen families. Secondly, it's about time they fixed Kishi's BS of Naruto kissing Sasuke's kitten when it comes to Sakura. This is the Naruto that should have happen during the Kaguya arc and the final clash arc.

At least SP is improving, however, they are light years away from impressing us with good quality writing.

...Agreed.

"they fixed Kishi's BS of Naruto kissing Sasuke's kitten when it comes to Sakura."  I don't watch the anime. Can you explain

#14 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 December 2015 - 06:39 PM

...Agreed.

"they fixed Kishi's BS of Naruto kissing Sasuke's kitten when it comes to Sakura."  I don't watch the anime. Can you explain

Never watched the anime for many years. I was going just by the chapter summary. You see how the way this Naruto defended  Sakura when Sasuke knocked over her tray and stood up to Sasuke. This never happened towards the ending of the manga. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#15 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 08:44 PM

someone told me they couldn't wait for the fillers to end today and i laughed so hard...

#16 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:26 PM

someone told me they couldn't wait for the fillers to end today and i laughed so hard...

Yeah, January schedule came out and boy, were they upset.

#17 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:54 PM

So I had a good laugh today.  :hehehe:  I saw NH/SS complain about fillers and how they are not canon! :lmao:

Interesting, seeing how NH/SS filler became "canon" for the ending! :zaru:

Tho even they were making fun of SS still being doomed! :argh:

SP! Never fails to deliver! :chuckle:

Edited by milan kyuubi, 18 December 2015 - 09:55 PM.

Yp330yZ.gif

#18 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 01:07 AM

Yeah, January schedule came out and boy, were they upset.

More filler? Great so that where they will put hinata's dream world arc.

#19 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 01:09 AM

More filler? Great so that where they will put hinata's dream world arc.

Actually, that's where they will put Sasuke abandoning his friends again.

#20 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 01:32 AM

More fillers? For real?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users