• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 11 December 2015 - 11:58 AM

i wonder if db48x and dexter were the same person? either way thanks to dexter a group may fall apart cause the idiot thought it would be fun to pretend to believe the genjutsu theory. you know what? idk why there are trolls' comming here to destroy the group from inside out but, i do know:

1-you think we're salty? well, look out cause I'm the freaking pepper spray hitting your eyes' just because narutobase, and narutoforums fell apart don't mean yall can come over here and act like boneheads!. I'm not even a mod but when you piss me off I'm sakura 2.0!,

2- OH and to those who used to say "why are you hating on a fictional character who isn't real whatd hinata do to you" [i saw that on DA, in a hinata haters group] well, your right! hinata's not real! the only REAL heroine was sakura haruno, and that is how to do a backfire BURN times 9000!

3-i got news for you trolls' this isn't DA's hangout, and its not the anti-NH/SS tumbler tags', or your hinata, or SS fanclub so, take your stupidity, and trollings', and kindly SHOVE OFF! you done ticked off the WRONG person! you take advantage of my lighthearted kindness, and welcoming nature you'll see a dark side you WONT forget. i wont go to far to get banned from here cause thats YOUR job trolls' it's master manipulators' like YOU trolls' who make it hard for many to believe ANYTHING!

It won't do you no good to get work up over this. Don't fall for their hypocrisy! Not worth the time. Just play along gently with them.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 11 December 2015 - 12:14 PM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#22 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 12:00 PM

sorry :sad:

#23 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 11 December 2015 - 12:21 PM

NP. They love to troll and jest. They are just asking for a jinx.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#24 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 04:12 PM

Okay. I need some clarification. Did Sakura fangirl over Sasuke in Tsunade's dream, or just inside of Jiraiya's book? 

Its in jiraiya's story that tsunade is reading in her genjutsu. Apparently when sp tried to wrap up the filler something went wrong and they continued it instead. Still better than canon ... Seems like sakura asks sasuke out/ confesses in the next episode and sasuke acts "emo" and naruto says he doesn't respect sakura which reminds me of a scene I read in jiraiya's gutsy ninja story but with naruto renge and tsuyu

Edited by totherpage95, 11 December 2015 - 04:31 PM.

#25 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 04:34 PM

Sasuke wants to evolve the chidori which kakashi hadn't done. It reminds me of the rasenshuriken training with naruto evolving the rasengan. Funnily enough tsunade seems to think the hokage minato has extra work to do because the world had not achieved peace implying that if the world achieved peace the hokage would have less work which is what I thought. Yet naruto's work load when he achieves "peace" seems inhuman

Edited by totherpage95, 11 December 2015 - 04:43 PM.

#26 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 01:24 AM

December 03, 2015
Naruto Shippuden Episode 440 – Jiraiya Ninja Scrolls: The Tale of Naruto the Hero: The Caged Bird
December 10, 2015
Naruto Shippuden Episode 441 – Jiraiya Ninja Scrolls: The Tale of Naruto the Hero: Returning Home
December 17, 2015
Naruto Shippuden Episode 442 – Jiraiya Ninja Scrolls: The Tale of Naruto the Hero: To Each Their Own Way
December 24, 2015
Naruto Shippuden Episode 443 – Jiraiya Ninja Scrolls: The Tale of Naruto the Hero: Variance of Strength
December 31, 2015
NO EPISODE
January 07, 2016
NO EPISODE

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#27 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 03:57 AM

It won't do you no good to get work up over this. Don't fall for their hypocrisy! Not worth the time. Just play along gently with them.

sorry :sad:

I don't think dexter and the other guy are the same person. Honestly i think dexter that ember fellow and that kate anesuna and few other people that came on this site recently are this. Their either new fans of NS or people who watch the anime on toonami or bought the manga but didn't read the or watch it online. But they been hearing the news over the past year and have decided they wanted to check out this site. They are on the optimistic point in the naruto ending relationship before they slowly descend into pessimism and cynicism. We were "This got to be a mistake why would kishimoto do this? He gotta change it." Now we are "Kishi and SP and SJ went for the money in the us hoping it would be the big pot but instead they got burn and a too prideful and stubborn to change the ending." They are more "Well it been a year and look how bad it is doing they gotta turn this around if they want to save this franchise." And We are going "They are too stupid to do that they are just baiting us hoping to get some money to keep the series afloat. They ain't changing it." We have spent the last year watching Kishi and SP and SJ make stupid discussions that remove any faith we had in them. They just got here give it time and that will drain away. And if Dexter is a troll then he will get bored or slip up. But until then don't be rude please.

#28 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:06 AM

I don't think dexter and the other guy are the same person. Honestly i think dexter that ember fellow and that kate anesuna and few other people that came on this site recently are this. Their either new fans of NS or people who watch the anime on toonami or bought the manga but didn't read the or watch it online. But they been hearing the news over the past year and have decided they wanted to check out this site. They are on the optimistic point in the naruto ending relationship before they slowly descend into pessimism and cynicism. We were "This got to be a mistake why would kishimoto do this? He gotta change it." Now we are "Kishi and SP and SJ went for the money in the us hoping it would be the big pot but instead they got burn and a too prideful and stubborn to change the ending." They are more "Well it been a year and look how bad it is doing they gotta turn this around if they want to save this franchise." And We are going "They are too stupid to do that they are just baiting us hoping to get some money to keep the series afloat. They ain't changing it." We have spent the last year watching Kishi and SP and SJ make stupid discussions that remove any faith we had in them. They just got here give it time and that will drain away. And if Dexter is a troll then he will get bored or slip up. But until then don't be rude please.

Well. I was not by any chance referring to dexter. It's just open in general ( i don't want to point out names). And is as you said, that's why it told SL not to get worked up and just play nice.

#29 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:09 AM

December 03, 2015
Naruto Shippuden Episode 440 – Jiraiya Ninja Scrolls: The Tale of Naruto the Hero: The Caged Bird
December 10, 2015
Naruto Shippuden Episode 441 – Jiraiya Ninja Scrolls: The Tale of Naruto the Hero: Returning Home
December 17, 2015
Naruto Shippuden Episode 442 – Jiraiya Ninja Scrolls: The Tale of Naruto the Hero: To Each Their Own Way
December 24, 2015
Naruto Shippuden Episode 443 – Jiraiya Ninja Scrolls: The Tale of Naruto the Hero: Variance of Strength
December 31, 2015
NO EPISODE
January 07, 2016
NO EPISODE

Why do I get the feeling that SP is just baiting NS fans with the no episode advertisement? By any chance, can you give me the link to all that info, please  :hehehe:

#30 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:10 AM

Sasuke wants to evolve the chidori which kakashi hadn't done. It reminds me of the rasenshuriken training with naruto evolving the rasengan. Funnily enough tsunade seems to think the hokage minato has extra work to do because the world had not achieved peace implying that if the world achieved peace the hokage would have less work which is what I thought. Yet naruto's work load when he achieves "peace" seems inhuman

...I think that points out that the writer of this episode doesn't believe that the manga's ending lead to "peace." When the writers of the series don't even believe the ending what does that say about the ending?

(so i don't have to make two post)

As for them making the anime ending NS...Here what i have to say about that. It obvious almost everyone working on Naruto now knows it collapsing and the reasons why is the ending, the last and, the pairings. Kishimoto has given up on the series and is moving on to a new project (hopefully). SJ keeps trying to fix and justify the ending with those novels they been releasing. SP has been using the filler to try to get back the fans they been losing since that episode last year. The one where instead of putting the effort on Naruto and Sasuke dying or karin and sakura trying to save them, they instead put everything into making hinata as pretty as possible while she was falling down face first. And according to a post a read awhile back all the official merchandise for jumpfesta are SNS, NS, and NaruGaa with no nH or ss merchandise in sight. So will they switch? Who know? But I doubt it. Hell. They maybe they may be check how much enthusiasm is their for the next gen at jump festa to decided.

#31 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 03:11 PM

So that's why people are pissed because of these fillers.

you mean more pissed than they are already? :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#32 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 07:14 PM

Why do I get the feeling that SP is just baiting NS fans with the no episode advertisement? By any chance, can you give me the link to all that info, please  :hehehe:

I assume those no episode days are for new year

#33 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 04:32 AM

Nicely said.

I could but it wouldn't help you at all since the website is a closed website that works on invites. Which currently are closed. Plus it's in my language.

Edit. Also the people commenting there are getting their info from other places.

Edited by Nostradamus, 13 December 2015 - 04:34 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#34 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 06:26 AM

I assume those no episode days are for new year

I understand one week by why do you need two weeks for a holiday? My guess is that SP is going to cut Shippuden short after the fillers and go straight into the next gen. That's what it's likely to be confirmed at the Jump Festa. I'm positive that if SP are really trying to win back the NS fans and general fans, they are going to make NS some how end game using the fillers and some how it will link to the Boruto anime.

What I means is that SP and WSJ aims theoretically to all fans, ex-Naruto fans and pro-enders. How this works is that they pulled off another chapter 700 showing Naruto and Sakura being married and have children just like the NH and blahblahblah you know what I mean. Some how a stupid ridiculous plot will spontaneously have Bolt and Sarada transported to the NS, vice versa with Shina and Hanami end up in The canon world without no explanation.

And you know what. They are more likely going to force us to watch the NH, and next generation, stating the the Boruto anime will resolve everything. But the bottom line is that they don't really care for NS and the general fans. They want to win back much fans as possible, so their solution is to have NS/SK and SS/NH all share the same room. Too keep the franchise alive as much as possible.

Maybe I'm going way overboard with this but it's going to be kitten hilarious if it happens.

Nicely said.

I could but it wouldn't help you at all since the website is a closed website that works on invites. Which currently are closed. Plus it's in my language.

Edit. Also the people commenting there are getting their info from other places.

bombers but thanks for the info.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 13 December 2015 - 06:29 AM.

#35 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 11:01 AM

Dexter has been banned ? I know dexter acts like a idiot sometimes he even said me and kate were NH trolls on FB

But I really don't think he is a NH fan

Maybe stupid immature but not really a troll

stupid immature

stupid immature

#36 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 11:22 AM

Regarding @Dexter I don't know why he was banned, I haven't read all of the things he said. But I talked to him privately, and he seemed like a nice guy.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#37 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 12:31 PM

Regarding @Dexter I don't know why he was banned, I haven't read all of the things he said. But I talked to him privately, and he seemed like a nice guy.

he said kate theory was "retard" and I think this made some people start believing he was a troll

#38 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 01:23 PM

Off topic. Sometimes im amaze by how you guys just roll over red carpet and welcome new member, i mean of course i know this is a forum and to keep it alive it needs a lot of member. I might sound selfish but for me i rather have just 2-3 friends you know it keeps the amount of getting a knife from behind and betrayal low. I maybe paranoid but, better observe these new people that still have 20- post rather than put 100% trust on the day the come. It really breaks my heart especially that guy db84x (if i remember that guy name correctly) using sheep costume to come here, and back in his home he said "NS FANS STILL SALTY, COME TO THEIR LAIR TO MINE THE SALT", for me it sounds like an invitation of an invasion, and thanks to him i become a paranoid now, seeing so many new member suddenly these days i got a really bad feeling, but i hope its just me.

Back to topic, i wonder how this filler and the anime doing on japan, are they sale well ? sounds like still make a 'enough' amount of money if they still prolonging this.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#39 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 02:29 PM

Off topic. Sometimes im amaze by how you guys just roll over red carpet and welcome new member, i mean of course i know this is a forum and to keep it alive it needs a lot of member. I might sound selfish but for me i rather have just 2-3 friends you know it keeps the amount of getting a knife from behind and betrayal low. I maybe paranoid but, better observe these new people that still have 20- post rather than put 100% trust on the day the come. It really breaks my heart especially that guy db84x (if i remember that guy name correctly) using sheep costume to come here, and back in his home he said "NS FANS STILL SALTY, COME TO THEIR LAIR TO MINE THE SALT", for me it sounds like an invitation of an invasion, and thanks to him i become a paranoid now, seeing so many new member suddenly these days i got a really bad feeling, but i hope its just me.

Back to topic, i wonder how this filler and the anime doing on japan, are they sale well ? sounds like still make a 'enough' amount of money if they still prolonging this.

wait

was this guy really a troll ? can you show me this what he said?

#40 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 02:40 PM

he said kate theory was "retard" and I think this made some people start believing he was a troll

I'd say that comment itself is more likely to have gotten him banned , specially if it was made in the thread specifically created for theories such as Kate's .

And as far as I know , anyone is  welcome here , regardless of who they ship , as long as they can be civil and not insult people they don't agree with .

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users