#2101 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:50 PM

Bleach 490

I'm glad I spend so much time on Bleach Wikia. I wonder how many fans actually remembered Letzt Stil when Kirge used it. It's been a long time since we've seen it. I'm curious if members of the Vandenreich can fully control Letzt Stil, or if they're all going to self-destruct by using it in battle. I remember thinking when Ishida first used it on Kurotsuchi that it could potentially be the Quincy version of Bankai, so I hope it's the former. I'd love to see him use that form again.

Speaking of Ishida, Kirge's comment was really interesting. It sounds like the Vandenreich know about him, and acknowledge him as being more powerful. Unless it's a mistranslation, it sounds like Ishida might be the "Chosen One" of the Quincy...or something. I'm looking forward to hearing more about it.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#2102 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Apr 28 2012, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bleach 490

I'm glad I spend so much time on Bleach Wikia. I wonder how many fans actually remembered Letzt Stil when Kirge used it. It's been a long time since we've seen it. I'm curious if members of the Vandenreich can fully control Letzt Stil, or if they're all going to self-destruct by using it in battle. I remember thinking when Ishida first used it on Kurotsuchi that it could potentially be the Quincy version of Bankai, so I hope it's the former. I'd love to see him use that form again.

Speaking of Ishida, Kirge's comment was really interesting. It sounds like the Vandenreich know about him, and acknowledge him as being more powerful. Unless it's a mistranslation, it sounds like Ishida might be the "Chosen One" of the Quincy...or something. I'm looking forward to hearing more about it.

Judging from it's name, this would be the move he used against Kurosutchi's Bankai to defeat it? Wonder if he'll also lose his power after using it?

Well I guess it's possible that Ichigo's not seen Ishida's full power recently, as he only recently regained his power. what was interesting was Ichigo was referred to as one of the five special weapons. Who were the other four I wonder?

iAnby7W.gif

#2103 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:55 AM

Bleach 491

LOL, that ending. I was so excited to see someone new show up before the cliff-hanger. I was like, "What's this? An unexpected ally? Who could it be? Gantenbaine? Nelliel (in her true form)? Or best of all, Grimmjow?!? It's....It's....

....It's those three again. Oh well, hopefully Ayon lasts a little longer this time, so sacrificing their arms doesn't turn out to be useless. But I guess it doesn't really matter, since Orihime can just heal them again.

Other than the fight, the only other big thing that stood out was Kirge mentioning Souken being opposed to the New Leitz Stil form the Vandenreich seem to use. That must mean he was aware of the Vandenreich's existence while he was alive, and just kept them a secret from Uryuu. Or maybe Uryuu knows about them too, and just pretends they're not really true Quincy for some reason or another. It's possible their ideals are so different than Souken's, the Ishidas just decided to ignore them and refer to themselves as the last "true Quincies."

Edited by Boom...Winning, 10 May 2012 - 04:07 AM.

#2104 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:47 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ May 10 2012, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bleach 491

LOL, that ending. I was so excited to see someone new show up before the cliff-hanger. I was like, "What's this? An unexpected ally? Who could it be? Gantenbaine? Nelliel (in her true form)? Or best of all, Grimmjow?!? It's....It's....

....It's those three again. Oh well, hopefully Ayon lasts a little longer this time, so sacrificing their arms doesn't turn out to be useless. But I guess it doesn't really matter, since Orihime can just heal them again.

Other than the fight, the only other big thing that stood out was Kirge mentioning Souken being opposed to the New Leitz Stil form the Vandenreich seem to use. That must mean he was aware of the Vandenreich's existence while he was alive, and just kept them a secret from Uryuu. Or maybe Uryuu knows about them too, and just pretends they're not really true Quincy for some reason or another. It's possible their ideals are so different than Souken's, the Ishidas just decided to ignore them and refer to themselves as the last "true Quincies."

Yeah, it's pretty interesting, that's for sure. I think there might be something about the new Leitz Stil that Souken was wary of and thus preferring to use the "Old-style" Quincy. Moreover, Souken's ideal is that he would like to see the day where Quincy and Shinigami can work together as opposed to the Vandenreich opposing them as bitter enemies.

Uryuu is no doubt a follower of Souken's ideals. And Ryuken is also likely another follower since he's (sort of) friends with Isshin. Which will lead to the background info on them Kubo promised us. My bet is that Uryuu is going to become a mole in Vandenreich. It'd be insanely complicated since Ichigo and friends wouldn't know what he's trying to do. I get the feeling Isshin will be the one to know what he's doing and secretly telling Yama about it.

In case you guys forgot Souken and Uryuu's story, here:

http://www.mangaread...chapter-46.html
Read until the end. It's the reason why I believe Ishida will playing the mole.

Alternate link:

http://www.mangahere...06/c046/10.html

EDIT: as for Tres Bestia and Ayon, I think they're going to tell Ichigo to get out of there and go back to SS saying something along the lines of "we'll hold this bastard here, you hurry up to SS now!!! it'll be shameful if we can't even take this bastard down without the help of Shinigami!!" this is mostly because they can't let Nel be captured, because if Nel is captured (who is the pretty much the strongest hollow there) it's over for them. If Nel goes to SS with Ichigo she'll at least be safe with Ichigo there and he can probably persuade the Shinigami to let her stay for the moment.

Edited by Codus N, 10 May 2012 - 06:54 AM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#2105 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:49 AM

Better watch out cuz imma take yo' bankai, biaaatch~

#2106 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:44 PM

Unless you Kenpachi who can kick ass without one. fu.png

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2107 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:54 PM

New chapter!!!!

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/498

#2108 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:48 AM

Ichigo's leaving Hueco Mundo already? Dang it Kubo, you promised some Espada would return...you better deliver!

Edited by Boom...Winning, 28 June 2012 - 12:48 AM.

#2109 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:27 AM

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure once they knock them back to HM, they'll appear as the cavalry.

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#2110 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:15 AM

So does anyone else feel like Tite Kubo doesn't care about Bleach anymore, like he has no passion for it and just wants to wrap it up? It seems that ever since the xcution arc he doesn't know what to do with the story and is writing plots because he's contractually obligated to. This whole Quincy war just popped up out of nowhere and honestly feels unnecessary. Who knows if we'll ever see Riruka, Jackie, Tsukishima, etc. again like how we haven't seen Ganju in forever, and he doesn't know what to do with some of the characters anymore (Chad). True, there are a few plot points that still need answering (what's the deal with the king of Soul Society, why did Ichigo's dad leave Soul Society to live on Earth, will Aizen return, etc.), but who cares at this point?

Perhaps this perception stems mostly from my own feelings of the manga right now, but does anyone else feel the same way?

#2111 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:37 AM

Me. I don't feel any hint of excitement or anticipation when a new chapter is released. I still read it because I don't want to leave a series hanging.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#2112 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:30 AM

Feels forced with me too, unless Yamamoto explains his "past" with the "Leader" as it is implied

#2113 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:49 AM

It seems pretty obvious to me Kubo is writing an Arc he has had in mind for a very long time. So no, doesnt feel forced or careless.

#2114 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:04 AM

i agree...i think bleach is getting boring to me.....

....i dont feel like seeing chapters anymore...but i got this far so i feel obligated to keep reading.... unsure.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#2115 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:05 AM

I'll give you the Fullbringer Arc, that one didn't interest me that much either. I liked two or three of the new characters, but the arc mainly seemed to be a way to get Ichigo his groove back. In retrospect, that was definitely a necessity moving forward, but it's understandable that it seemed boring after the Aizen Fight.

However, I definitely disagree about the current arc being uninteresting. If you look back to the very first arc, the Quincies were presented as villains long before even Aizen was. They might not have the same presense that Aizen and the Espada had, but the arc's still pretty young too. I think the current villains have what it takes to rival the Espada at some point, if enough time is poured into them. And, given how OP the Sternritter seem to be, I'd say their role is far from being complete.

Unless, of course, Ichigo one-panels all of them. But I really hope that doesn't happen. I'm still rooting for a certain someone to save Ichigo's butt next week. XD

Of course, a lot of my perception on Bleach stems from me only reading two weekly manga every Wednesday. At that one about ninja hasn't interested me in over four months now. tongue.gif

Edited by Boom...Winning, 08 July 2012 - 05:06 AM.

#2116 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:01 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Jul 8 2012, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Of course, a lot of my perception on Bleach stems from me only reading two weekly manga every Wednesday. At that one about ninja hasn't interested me in over four months now. tongue.gif

You should add one more. There's this one manga about a pirate that's getting pretty damn interesting. tongue.gif

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#2117 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:52 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Jul 8 2012, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You should add one more. There's this one manga about a pirate that's getting pretty damn interesting. tongue.gif

I'll raise the ante with a manga about a pink-haired dragon and girl who may have the power to destroy the world.

Edited by Codus N, 08 July 2012 - 11:52 AM.

248793.jpg

#2118 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:24 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jul 8 2012, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll raise the ante with a manga about a pink-haired dragon and girl who may have the power to destroy the world.

You can't. Because its not released on Wednesdays. biggrin.gif OP is better than FT anyways. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Anyway after seeing the hopeless situation in soul society, I think there's a high chance of them releasing Aizen as a last resort. And also not to forget the new alliance with the Arrancars.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 08 July 2012 - 12:25 PM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#2119 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:27 PM

*nerd rage mode on*

WHUT!!??? you don't acknowledge FT!!?? blasphemy!! rawr.gif mark my words, IT. WILL. KICK. OP'S. ASS in the next 3 years!! rawr.gif *bets a hundred grand*

Edited by Codus N, 08 July 2012 - 12:27 PM.

248793.jpg

#2120 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Jul 8 2012, 07:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyway after seeing the hopeless situation in soul society, I think there's a high chance of them releasing Aizen as a last resort. And also not to forget the new alliance with the Arrancars.

Part of me wants to say that SS isn't dumb enough to think that releasing him would ever possibly be good idea. But then I remember that chapter a little while back where those four captains decided to use their Bankai against villains who they knew could negate their Bankai just to see how exactly they negate their Bankai. Considering a few of those captains were supposed to be genius-type characters, you'd think they'd have a better plan than "Let's use this life or death battle to see how their powers work...these new villains probably don't have any tricks up their sleeves." argh1.png

But I dunno, I guess their sacrifice will be a good way to let the remaining captains know what NOT to do.

Also YES to the Arrancar Alliance. It seems like the captains keep repeating that the Sternritter can't be beaten without Bankai, which can't be used anyway, so it's starting to seem like Ichigo and Kenpachi are the only captain-level characters that can face off against them right now. I don't think those two will handle all the Sternritter by themselves, so I'm hoping some captain-level characters from Hueco Mundo will help take out the rest.

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jul 8 2012, 07:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*nerd rage mode on*

WHUT!!??? you don't acknowledge FT!!?? blasphemy!! rawr.gif mark my words, IT. WILL. KICK. OP'S. ASS in the next 3 years!! rawr.gif *bets a hundred grand*

biggrin.gif

*wants badly to join FT side but still hasn't seen enough One Piece to compare* argh1.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)