#6501 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:05 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Dec 22 2012, 08:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Edit: That pic is epic! Is that an offical picture? Because it seems like it.

Looks like you got trolled by ladygt13
SK-303_image007.jpg

#6502 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 22 2012, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like you got trolled by ladygt13

But why is there copyright kishimoto?

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#6503 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Dec 22 2012, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But why is there copyright kishimoto?

because the characters are his creations and even if you draw it you have to give credit to him... and for some reason someone removed LadyGT credits

here's the link to this fanart on her deviantart happy.gif

http://ladygt.devian...o...60258&qo=15

Sig by karudoll

#6504 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Dec 22 2012, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
because the characters are his creations and even if you draw it you have to give credit to him... and for some reason someone removed LadyGT credits

Ahh crap that pic is nice why is i not real damm.

#6505 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

Lol that's how great she is. laugh.gif

#6506 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Dec 18 2012, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its because of the manga spoiler and everybody think now that NS is destroyed because of a moment that had nothing to do with NH. But well some members here just tend to overreact.

You ask me man i have NO idea....man i dunno why shippers if thats whacha' call em', tend to exagerrate about every panel hinata appears in i mean c'mon are ya that desperate?? ok i hate hinata, but man i dont take everything she doea as a "threat".Honestly im GLAD someone like you phenix understands the manga and isn't clouded by insignificant stuff, and ofcoarse your not the only one wink.gif

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#6507 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Dec 22 2012, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You ask me man i have NO idea....man i dunno why shippers if thats whacha' call em', tend to exagerrate about every panel hinata appears in i mean c'mon are ya that desperate?? ok i hate hinata, but man i dont take everything she doea as a "threat".Honestly im GLAD someone like you phenix understands the manga and isn't clouded by insignificant stuff, and ofcoarse your not the only one wink.gif

Same here. wink.gif

#6508 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

Naruto movie 10 announced for 2014
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#6509 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Dec 22 2012, 08:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh god i started reading some of the comments on there and wow, lets just say there is a really stupid and ignorant NH fan posting a comment lol.

Btw that picture is full of win!

#6510 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:27 AM

QUOTE (zatheko @ Dec 22 2012, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh god i started reading some of the comments on there and wow, lets just say there is a really stupid and ignorant NH fan posting a comment lol.

Btw that picture is full of win!

this comment
"Have you seen Kushina and Minato's story? Hinata and Minato both watched their loved ones from afar, and only saved them when they really needed it."
One word, 7 letters, one feeling, "FILLERS".

NH - First off, Narusaku isn't even the main pairing, NaruHina and SasuSaku are. Its obvious in the manga. This Narusaku con must be for Narusaku fans. I've said a few of the facts which they are, am only stating them from the manga, minus the anime. I have not seen the anime. XD. So anyways, we'll see in the end who Sasuke and Naruto end up with.

Lol, now that just ignorance, Narusaku has had more interactions to support the notion of actually relationship. Naruhina and SasuSaku, have no fondation at all, unless Kishi does 10 chapters, where Naruhina actually interact beyond superficial moments, I don't see this couple happening, same goes for SasuSaku. All my evidence come from the manga, I've even made a timeline about it, took up two deviations.

NS - The biggest evidence we've seen that Kishi is more likely heading towards Narusaku is release of his movie. Of course the movie is not canon in anyway, but the mere fact that it was written by Kishi himself and the fact he choose to focus on Naruto and Sakura relationship is a big indication of his feelings.

Naruhina has moments, SasuSaku has a moments, but Narusaku has had moments and more, Naruto and Sakura have laughed together, cried together, suffered together. Naruto loves Sakura so much he we do anything to make her happy even at the price of his own feelings, Sakura we've seen is slowly growing up to the notion, how wrong Sasuke is for her, and realizing her true feelings for Naruto.

"Sakura's love for Sasuke has always been selfish, but as time goes by Sakura realize how important Naruto is too her, how does she feel about him?, she still doesn't know."
~~ Quote by Kishi from his data book

That quote reinstated my belief in Narusaku, because it is probably the most natural unselfish relationships in the series. Hinata love for Naruto is the same as Sakura love for Sasuke, there both stated by Kishi to be selfish. But Narusaku on the other hand Naruto is so unselfish he'd rather see Sakura with Sasuke instead of forcing her to come to him. And Sakura was willing to kill Sasuke to stop him from causing Naruto pain. Before she failed to kill her old teammate, she had in her mind put Naruto above Saskue. Naruhina I will only every support if Hinata comes and tries to connivence Sakura to be with Naruto, because then that will show me that Hinata understands Naruto's feelings, because right now she doesn't even seem to care that Naruto is in love with Sakura. She seems oblivious and only set on here being with him.

Well my 2 cents, Kishi will decide in the end, but if you study story structure in college, which I did, and it sucked, the notion of Naruhina and SasuSaku happening is very farfetched without the establishing more of bases for reasoning of allowing these couple to emerge.

NH -K, we'll just see what happens and how it turns out in the end. I'll just stick to my set of facts and you stick to yours.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 23 December 2012 - 11:33 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#6511 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:48 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 23 2012, 03:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this comment
"Have you seen Kushina and Minato's story? Hinata and Minato both watched their loved ones from afar, and only saved them when they really needed it."

NH - First off, Narusaku isn't even the main pairing, NaruHina and SasuSaku are. Its obvious in the manga. This Narusaku con must be for Narusaku fans. I've said a few of the facts which they are, am only stating them from the manga, minus the anime. I have not seen the anime. XD. So anyways, we'll see in the end who Sasuke and Naruto end up with.

Lol, now that just ignorance, Narusaku has had more interactions to support the notion of actually relationship. Naruhina and SasuSaku, have no fondation at all, unless Kishi does 10 chapters, where Naruhina actually interact beyond superficial moments, I don't see this couple happening, same goes for SasuSaku. All my evidence come from the manga, I've even made a timeline about it, took up two deviations.

NS - The biggest evidence we've seen that Kishi is more likely heading towards Narusaku is release of his movie. Of course the movie is not canon in anyway, but the mere fact that it was written by Kishi himself and the fact he choose to focus on Naruto and Sakura relationship is a big indication of his feelings.

Naruhina has moments, SasuSaku has a moments, but Narusaku has had moments and more, Naruto and Sakura have laughed together, cried together, suffered together. Naruto loves Sakura so much he we do anything to make her happy even at the price of his own feelings, Sakura we've seen is slowly growing up to the notion, how wrong Sasuke is for her, and realizing her true feelings for Naruto.

"Sakura's love for Sasuke has always been selfish, but as time goes by Sakura realize how important Naruto is too her, how does she feel about him?, she still doesn't know."

That quote reinstated my belief in Narusaku, because it is probably the most natural unselfish relationships in the series. Hinata love for Naruto is the same as Sakura love for Sasuke, there both stated by Kishi to be selfish. But Narusaku on the other hand Naruto is so unselfish he'd rather see Sakura with Sasuke instead of forcing her to come to him. And Sakura was willing to kill Sasuke to stop him from causing Naruto pain. Before she failed to kill her old teammate, she had in her mind put Naruto above Saskue. Naruhina I will only every support if Hinata comes and tries to connivence Sakura to be with Naruto, because then that will show me that Hinata understands Naruto's feelings, because right now she doesn't even seem to care that Naruto is in love with Sakura. She seems oblivious and only set on here being with him.

Well my 2 cents, Kishi will decide in the end, but if you study story structure in college, which I did, and it sucked, the notion of Naruhina and SasuSaku happening is very farfetched without the establishing more of bases for reasoning of allowing these couple to emerge.

NH -K, we'll just see what happens and how it turns out in the end. I'll just stick to my set of facts and you stick to yours.

Haha yeah thats the exact comment, god some NH fans are ridiculous....

#6512 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:49 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 23 2012, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this comment

"Facts"

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#6513 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Dec 23 2012, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Facts"

I just laugh becuase he said that he wasnt counting with the anime, only manga and still he said that minato watched their loved ones from afar.
when there's nothing that support this theory only an filler.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 23 December 2012 - 12:31 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#6514 narusakuno1

narusakuno1

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:00 AM

Ayshhhhhh! why did Kishimoto make that chapter? (615) I'm so angry now!!!!!!!! why did he even make the movie for if it's going to be like this! I still have hope that narusaku will happen, I still have hope because it is one of the most important thing in my life, no jokes ( am I weird?) I KNOW THAT NARUSAKU WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!! (sorry for the caps) Anyways I hope that every NaruSaku fan still have hope of still believe that narusaku will happen! We have to support Narusaku as much as we can, right? But IF naruhina happen then all our support will be a waste! but that won't happen! I hope that wont happen! Go Go Narusaku

#6515 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE (narusakuno1 @ Jan 8 2013, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ayshhhhhh! why did Kishimoto make that chapter? (615) I'm so angry now!!!!!!!! why did he even make the movie for if it's going to be like this! I still have hope that narusaku will happen, I still have hope because it is one of the most important thing in my life, no jokes ( am I weird?) I KNOW THAT NARUSAKU WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!! (sorry for the caps) Anyways I hope that every NaruSaku fan still have hope of still believe that narusaku will happen! We have to support Narusaku as much as we can, right? But IF naruhina happen then all our support will be a waste! but that won't happen! I hope that wont happen! Go Go Narusaku

Heads up, dont worry!
See it from the positive side, according to kishis interview, we have at LEAST 1 1/2 years to go from now. So for me that means hinata already got what she wished and predicted (standing by narutos side and holding his hand). Dont you think its great that this happened in such a situation. Imagine her prediction would have come true after the war and they were going hand in hand through the village. I was afraid that something like that could happen, but now as we see it didnt happen, it happened in the middle of the war and thats great, since we know sakuras prediction and development still has to come, hinatas is already fullfilled and nothing special happened.

Dont be upset if you get to see hinata or some more hinata development in the upcoming chapters, just see it positive. The side characters need to be resolved first, the main characters are resolved in the end of the story so till now theres really no need to worry.

Edited by PhenixElite, 08 January 2013 - 09:25 AM.

#6516 narusakuno1

narusakuno1

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:42 AM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Jan 8 2013, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heads up, dont worry!
See it from the positive side, according to kishis interview, we have at LEAST 1 1/2 years to go from now. So for me that means hinata already got what she wished and predicted (standing by narutos side and holding his hand). Dont you think its great that this happened in such a situation. Imagine her prediction would have come true after the war and they were going hand in hand through the village. I was afraid that something like that could happen, but now as we see it didnt happen, it happened in the middle of the war and thats great, since we know sakuras prediction and development still has to come, hinatas is already fullfilled and nothing special happened.

Dont be upset if you get to see hinata or some more hinata development in the upcoming chapters, just see it positive. The side characters need to be resolved first, the main characters are resolved in the end of the story so till now theres really no need to worry.

Thanks I feel much better now! I still believe narusaku will happen! I should always think positive! What if Narusaku actually hapoen and everything will be back to normal and Sasuke come back to Konoha Village! Thanks a lot!!!

#6517 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:05 AM

QUOTE (narusakuno1 @ Jan 8 2013, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks I feel much better now! I still believe narusaku will happen! I should always think positive! What if Narusaku actually hapoen and everything will be back to normal and Sasuke come back to Konoha Village! Thanks a lot!!!

Well, i personally doubt that sasuke returns to the village since hes done a lot of bad stuff, but who knows. Iam sure it will be a happy ending. Glad i could help you a_thumbs.gif

#6518 narusakuno1

narusakuno1

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:09 AM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Jan 8 2013, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heads up, dont worry!

And also imagine in the next chapter, Naruto say " Thanks Hinata, but the person I like is Sakura" but that's kinda out of topic cuz this is in the middle of a war! maybe he'll say that after the war to Hinata and Sakura finally say "I love you" to naruto!!! yay! Sorry I'm kinda weird, am I?

#6519 narusakuno1

narusakuno1

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:12 AM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Jan 8 2013, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, i personally doubt that sasuke returns to the village since hes done a lot of bad stuff, but who knows. Iam sure it will be a happy ending. Glad i could help you :thumb:

Me too, since he is an enemy to everyone now! (not to Naruto and Sakura though)

Edited by narusakuno1, 08 January 2013 - 10:12 AM.

#6520 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:36 AM

QUOTE (narusakuno1 @ Jan 8 2013, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And also imagine in the next chapter, Naruto say " Thanks Hinata, but the person I like is Sakura" but that's kinda out of topic cuz this is in the middle of a war! maybe he'll say that after the war to Hinata and Sakura finally say "I love you" to naruto!!! yay! Sorry I'm kinda weird, am I?

Hahaha, no youre not weird i understand how you feel.
Yeah i could also see something like that happen after the war, we will see if hinata is the person who realizes that naruto loves sakura or naruto rejects her. But well, theres still so much time left. No matter what happens in the upcoming chapters the last words are spoken in the end so lets just enjoy the ride till then.

Also, we shouldnt talk about chapter 615 or upcoming chapters here since this is the movie thread and the mods also dont want us to do this in any other thread, since they closed the debathe thread and the chapter 615 thread yesterday. As soon as the threads are opened up again, we can write about the latest chapters. wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users