BlueStarSaber

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 20 January 2021 - 01:19 AM

That was a fun read. So is Naruto now a chunin in your story or did he get a double promotion like the anime did? Have to admit thinking Ninja ranking in in naruto while I like the chunin exams arc; I do feel in the long term it being the only way to be from genin to chunin doesn't really work, given how Naruto and sasuke become way too powerful to ever again take part in an exam that mostly young teenagers take part in and that chunin are the main chunk of a ninja villages military forces (the numbers of the allied shinobi forces are an example) yet so few pass the chunin exam. No wonder the anime did double promotions from genin to jounin

#22 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,667 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 11:49 AM

That was a fun read. So is Naruto now a chunin in your story or did he get a double promotion like the anime did? Have to admit thinking Ninja ranking in in naruto while I like the chunin exams arc; I do feel in the long term it being the only way to be from genin to chunin doesn't really work, given how Naruto and sasuke become way too powerful to ever again take part in an exam that mostly young teenagers take part in and that chunin are the main chunk of a ninja villages military forces (the numbers of the allied shinobi forces are an example) yet so few pass the chunin exam. No wonder the anime did double promotions from genin to jounin

Thanks Blue!

Well, he's none as of now. Tsunade just made the proposal to Kakashi. Truth be told I haven't even thought about this in detail yet, but I will probably end-up doing the same thing, because at this point having him fight in the Chuunin exams so he can win his title would be redundant. 

I basically wanted to find a way to promote the two and this is how I came-up with that idea, heheh. :D 

I haven't watched the anime to be honest, had no idea this is what they did, but yeah the thing is the general consensus seems to be that making Naruto fight now to win a title would be absolutely pointless since he's become a powerhouse on its own league.

But yeah, as of now Naruto is still a genin in my story, lol. 

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#23 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted Yesterday, 10:24 PM

Thanks Blue!

Well, he's none as of now. Tsunade just made the proposal to Kakashi. Truth be told I haven't even thought about this in detail yet, but I will probably end-up doing the same thing, because at this point having him fight in the Chuunin exams so he can win his title would be redundant. 

I basically wanted to find a way to promote the two and this is how I came-up with that idea, heheh. :D

I haven't watched the anime to be honest, had no idea this is what they did, but yeah the thing is the general consensus seems to be that making Naruto fight now to win a title would be absolutely pointless since he's become a powerhouse on its own league.

But yeah, as of now Naruto is still a genin in my story, lol. 

Yeah it was some added stuff that SP did in the episode that adapted chapter 699, though they make that he has to do two years of studies implying he was a jounin for The Last. Granted I don't think you will have him take that long, otherwise he might as well just be like Might Guy's dad the enteral genin lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users