Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 14 October 2010 - 04:55 PM

Chapter 513 is finally out !

Hmm so the Tsuchikage knows that Deidara has been revived.
That new manda look liked it had arms or something O_o...
I wonder how Naruto and Bee are gonna fight now since the whole island has been flipped upside down gonna be hard.
I lolled how it looks that Deidara is crapping his pants for the old guy tongue.gif
I realy want to see what happens next week perhaps Gaara will butt in then!

Edited by Davidos, 14 October 2010 - 05:03 PM.

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 06:43 PM

Good chapter. happy.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 Jade Ninja

Jade Ninja

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Skiing, skiing, more skiing, watch anime/read manga while not skiing.<br /><br />Oh, and getting sponsored for skiing.<br /><br />Oh, and drinking in hottubs after skiing.<br /><br />...<br /><br />and hot chicks.<br /><br />...<br /><br />preferably in hottubs drinking with me.

Posted 14 October 2010 - 07:01 PM

Naruto going Steve Irwin. Like it.

"A male's a male."

Ten points!

Armadillo junk and flying ninjas, plus Deidara's back. Sweet chapter!

(hmm...crocodile hunter naruto. Fanfic time!!!)
The world is going to hell in a sporty dream car, and I'm here to point it out.

#4 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 07:04 PM

lol kinda boring of a chapter, but definately setting us up for something good. also-armadillo junk and superman what will kishi do next?.

Edited by narukunsakuchan, 14 October 2010 - 07:05 PM.

He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#5 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 14 October 2010 - 07:04 PM

My thoughts... --Click here to view--
I'm glad Kishi decided to let Deidara keep his personality, he's not in my Top 10 but I have missed his quirkiness. Even better was how Kabuto ruined his buzz over his last work of art.

The armadillo bit was....well let's put it this way, one second my mouth was full of drink, the next it was all down my shirt. laugh.gif 111189.gif
I never thought that Kishi would actually draw 'that', and even I thought the 'dillo was female when it was first shown (it's gotta be gay). Still, I'm wondering whether Naruto really does think this is his mission and doesn't know what's really going on, or if he's just playing along?

All in all, it was quite an entertaining chapter.

Edited by Quinny52, 14 October 2010 - 07:06 PM.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#6 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 07:24 PM

OMGWTFBBQROTFFLMAO! --Click here to view--
DUDE I bet one of the assistants was like "tsk tsk I'll just add this in last-minute style, Kishimoto-sama will NEVER NOTICE Buahahahaha!

Edited by Nee-sama, 14 October 2010 - 07:25 PM.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#7 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 14 October 2010 - 08:55 PM

It was okay, poor Naruto but he was funny. Now Kurotsuchi looks hot, not Sakura hot but hot like Shizune laugh.gif . Next week looks promising, can't wait.

----------------
Now playing: Black:Guayaba - Lejos
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#8 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 09:01 PM

I really didn't like this chapter, Naruto was made way too unmindful for my taste, even so that this chapter puts many filler moments to shame... Even if it was meant to be a comedic relief moment, it was too soon after speed vs. ankle moment. BUT I'm pretty anxious about seeing old man Tsuchikage fight!

Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#9 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 09:12 PM

It was OK, kinda a transition chapter before the main action but still have some good stuff.

I'm happy that Deidara's personnality is intact and I'm curious with his fight with the tsuchikage and see the power of the kage. As for the rest well, it's was refreshing and seriously, I never expected to see the 'junk' of the armadillo laugh.gif

I'm surprise to see Naruto this serious with this fake S mission,Tsunade must had some 'fun' explaining to Naruto the 'importance' of this mission...I actually wish to see that for real in the anime, if it's possible.

However, as much as I like to see funny stuff like that, I really can't wait to see Naruto finding out the truth and kicking some villain butt.

#10 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 09:28 PM

A man's a man. --Click here to view--
Pretty good chapter. I'm glad that Deidara gets to keep his personality. Funny how seriously Naruto's taking the 'S' ranked mission. Overall a good transition chapter, also what's that in the old mans hands in the last page?

JLHza2T.png

#11 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:44 PM

When I read the parts with Akatsuchi, I think of him as Patrick from the Songebob cartoon.

I really wish I didn't see the armadillo's junk (to me it was like running into a picture of a person's junk without wanting to see it for obvious reasons), but at least it wasn't too graphic.

The Tsuchikage is A FIRIN HIZ LAZOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good chapter, looking forward to next week.

Edited by K9ofChaos, 15 October 2010 - 12:31 PM.

#12 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Oct 14 2010, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was okay, poor Naruto but he was funny. Now Kurotsuchi looks hot, not Sakura hot but hot like Shizune laugh.gif . Next week looks promising, can't wait.

Kurotsuchi is hot. Looking foward to the next chapter. pimp.png

#13 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:19 PM

KAGE-PAAWWWNNNCCCHHH!! Lol, nice dynamic entry by the Tsuchikage.

#14 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:26 PM

Oh Kishi. You love trolling us. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

#15 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Oct 14 2010, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A man's a man. --Click here to view--
Pretty good chapter. I'm glad that Deidara gets to keep his personality. Funny how seriously Naruto's taking the 'S' ranked mission. Overall a good transition chapter, also what's that in the old mans hands in the last page?

It looks like the attack he tried to kill Sasuke with, or at least one in the same vein as that one. Which means it's going to cause some massive damage. Always good.

I thought the chapter was great. Having a midair battle is pretty exciting, and Deidara getting his personality back is just icing on a very fun cake. Wonder how Itachi is going to react to being both alive and being used to kill Leaf ninja. I really hope he and Sasuke have a nice, violent chat over how stupid they've both been.

Heh, Kabuto is so much better as a villain than Madara or Sasuke. He actually gets that having support is a good idea. He even revived Manda, bigger and better than before! Sasuke went out of his way to kill his boss summon, Kabuto brought his back from the dead. Heh, compared to a real genius like Kabuto, Sasuke looks pretty pathetic.

Naruto taking the "S-Rank Mission" so seriously is actually pretty funny to me. Why would he think that Granny Tsunade lied to him about it, after all? He has no reason to distrust her, and he was really happy when he heard she recovered from her coma. It makes sense to me that he'd do whatever mission she assigned him without complaining.

The armadillo kitten shocked me, I'll admit that. I didn't think we'd ever see something like that in Naruto, but Masashi Kishimoto really likes his toilet humor, so I suppose it was only a matter of time until he went the full monty.

#16 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:40 PM

nice chapter, but I could've done without the armadillo kitten. And when is Saskura gonna come back? I miss her.

#17 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (sardns @ Oct 14 2010, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nice chapter, but I could've done without the armadillo kitten. And when is Saskura gonna come back? I miss her.

Honestly I have no idea only Kishi knows lol.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#18 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 01:54 AM

Oh MY GOSH! XD That's all I have to say...

#19 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 02:10 AM

Anyone notice Killer Bee playing rock, paper, scissors with the crab? lmao

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#20 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 02:52 AM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ Oct 15 2010, 02:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My thoughts... --Click here to view--
I'm glad Kishi decided to let Deidara keep his personality, he's not in my Top 10 but I have missed his quirkiness. Even better was how Kabuto ruined his buzz over his last work of art.

The armadillo bit was....well let's put it this way, one second my mouth was full of drink, the next it was all down my shirt. laugh.gif 111189.gif
I never thought that Kishi would actually draw 'that', and even I thought the 'dillo was female when it was first shown (it's gotta be gay). Still, I'm wondering whether Naruto really does think this is his mission and doesn't know what's really going on, or if he's just playing along?

All in all, it was quite an entertaining chapter.

Armadillo kitten joke --Click here to view--
Good lord, has Kishi gotten high on potty humor?? He did it with his One-shot a few weeks ago, and now he's doing it again.

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Oct 15 2010, 06:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It looks like the attack he tried to kill Sasuke with, or at least one in the same vein as that one. Which means it's going to cause some massive damage. Always good.

I thought the chapter was great. Having a midair battle is pretty exciting, and Deidara getting his personality back is just icing on a very fun cake. Wonder how Itachi is going to react to being both alive and being used to kill Leaf ninja. I really hope he and Sasuke have a nice, violent chat over how stupid they've both been.

Heh, Kabuto is so much better as a villain than Madara or Sasuke. He actually gets that having support is a good idea. He even revived Manda, bigger and better than before! Sasuke went out of his way to kill his boss summon, Kabuto brought his back from the dead. Heh, compared to a real genius like Kabuto, Sasuke looks pretty pathetic.

Naruto taking the "S-Rank Mission" so seriously is actually pretty funny to me. Why would he think that Granny Tsunade lied to him about it, after all? He has no reason to distrust her, and he was really happy when he heard she recovered from her coma. It makes sense to me that he'd do whatever mission she assigned him without complaining.

The armadillo kitten shocked me, I'll admit that. I didn't think we'd ever see something like that in Naruto, but Masashi Kishimoto really likes his toilet humor, so I suppose it was only a matter of time until he went the full monty.

Yeah, that was REALLY unexpected. (Armadillo kitten joke)

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users