Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#62 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:29 AM

Oh for kitten's sake, people!! Ofc she called Sasuke's name first and then Naruto's.. if you look, Sasuke was the first one to be hammered down and Naruto second... duuh!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#63 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Well that was a decent chapter, a volume ender it was. Now with kaguya herself appearing things got a lot worse. Kinda freaky that the infinite genjutsu would turn people into zetsus so would this mean the zetsu army was leftover from the time kaguya first used the technique?

Yeah don't worry about small stuff like who sakura calls out first, she is still worried about both of them, she is still highly concerned for naruto. I did find madaras last act of inflate and go boom a bit funny though all that work finally turns to this.

Kaguya herself released that naruto and Sasuke held powers from hagoromo. Seems that it could be something she is concerned about.

Now with the team suspended in midair, makes me wonder how they get out of this one. I mean I was kinda frighted when kaguya stepped right in front of sakura and just ignored her and Kakashi and actually answered kakashis question.

So as a matter if who saves who, again it may be naruto or Sasuke pulling the whole team or naruto or Kakashi takes sakura to safety, but the other deal is, I don't see sakura getting injured, trapped in the genjutsu, or offed mainly because there's something Kishi will do with her besides just having her had an attempt at Madara and being present for the most powerful villian in the naruto universe only to get caught.

I believe sakura will be fine, usually naruto or so will help her out. Maybe she will get out herself or save everyone would be a neat event though not likely.

Well this chapter I am glad there's no forced nh here or there, thank god we get a break from this. Well next week leaves me wanting to see this battle start.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#64 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Kakashi the Wizard, Naruto the (assumption) Thief, Sakura the Witch, Sasuke the...Elf?

Naruto the fighter, Sakura the warrior, Sasuke the archer, Kakashi the mage.

#65 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:32 AM

If you wanna be simple about it... Sasuke is actually the Ranger class in simple terms

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#66 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

I know this is a pairing site and all but not every chapter contains pairing tease, some people are way too insecure over irrelevant details.

Another chapter where Kishimoto reestablishes something that he just established. Correct me if I am wrong. But Madara created White Zetsu from Hashirama's cells. Right? I'm to lazy and sleepy right now to go back and check.

So how is the White Zetsus that we've seen so far the ones that Kaguya created?

And how did Madara create White Zetsu from Hashirama?

It could be that I'm just to tired to think properly but I'm really confused.

Let's just wait for an explanation Kaguya claimed she was the one who manipulated Madara I think it's safe to say we will be given answers in the next chapters. Whether these answers make sense and satisfy us that remains to be seen but I will give Kishi the benefit of the doubt.

#67 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

After reading the chapter for the third time, still not sure of what I think. But I will say this, with Kaguya's hair flying all over the place it reminded me of Kushina, when an image of her as the red-blooded habonero, and Sakura (especially inner sakura) is shown when they are really mad and their hair is flying all over the place.

Considering that there are spikes at the top of the final page, where the lava is, I wonder if it is actually a genjutsu or she moved all of Team & and Obito(who is very far in the background) underground to the middle of the earth.

Edited by RamenBlossom, 04 June 2014 - 06:35 AM.

#68 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:34 AM

Kishi wasn't sure how the hero's would defeat Madara... I guess his solution was to make him implode on himself to introduce the most broken of all characters. 

#69 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:34 AM

Oh for kitten's sake, people!! Ofc she called Sasuke's name first and then Naruto's.. if you look, Sasuke was the first one to be hammered down and Naruto second... duuh!

Yes, it's so obvious. But I think the best is to not talk about it anymore. Talking about it is giving it more importance than it deserves. 

I would say Naruto and Sakura are kind of hunters, Sasuke does seem to be an elf, he has some spiky ears, and Kakashi is indeed a mage. 
I find it funny that Naruto and Sakura are the only ones with the same kind of outfit. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#70 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:35 AM

With Kaguya being so close to Sakura my heart nearly exploded.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#71 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:35 AM

I figured out what Naruto is... He's a Dragon Knight

#72 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:36 AM

Wow, its Kaguya Herself.

Hamura must be her other unsaid son. (obviously)

My feeling after reading this, why is the page is just so little? It's not enough, Kishi!  :argh:

I don't see a problem with the name placement, although I bet the SS fandom is now on 'celebration' for it  :glare: .

Edited by tekopi, 04 June 2014 - 07:11 AM.

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#73 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:37 AM

I know this is a pairing site and all but not every chapter contains pairing tease, some people are way too insecure over irrelevant details.

Let's just wait for an explanation Kaguya claimed she was the one who manipulated Madara I think it's safe to say we will be given answers in the next chapters. Whether these answers make sense and satisfy us that remains to be seen but I will give Kishi the benefit of the doubt.

True we'll get answers in the following chapters. I'm not expecting answers that make perfect sense, but at least something that makes a little bit of sense.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#74 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:38 AM

Cover page.

Looks more like she's grabbing him.

Kishi wasn't sure how the hero's would defeat Madara... I guess his solution was to make him implode on himself to introduce the most broken of all characters.

Nardo and Sauce still have 1 more power-up to go until the story's end so its all good.

Its good that this looks more and more like the story is concluding so hopefully there won't be a NvS arc after all

Edited by Pepsi, 04 June 2014 - 06:40 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

#75 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Hmm ... I think at the end Kaguya indeed ported all of them somewhere else, most likely inside of a volcano , and they all seem to be falling into the lava. She said the ground they were on was her nursery and she couldn't let them damage it anymore .

I am curious as to why does Kaguya needs this army of Zetsu ... there is no one left to use it against . At least not on Earth ..... :hm:

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#76 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

I wonder if a Zetsufied Hinata will still utter Naruto-kun. It'd be ever more creepy.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#77 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:39 AM

With Kaguya being so close to Sakura my heart nearly exploded.

She would getting stab by kaguya :fu: I predict lol

@mangareader
I think kishi is a fan of dragon quest, the job in cover influence from it.
Does it mean sakura should be a healer?

#78 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:39 AM

Guys, What if Humura( Sp?) gave sage powers to Sakura and Kakashi?

Hear me out, I know it's crazy as hell, but he seems to be gaining importance, Sasuke and Naruto look to be struggling against Kaguya, who on a whole different level, and Kishi seems to be pushing the teamwork aspect by not getting rid of Saku/ Kaka, so maybe it could happen.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#79 NaruSakuishere

NaruSakuishere

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:40 AM

Yeah, but there's lava under the ground and T7 was high up compared to the lava. Also didn't Kaguya say she would make them disappear? So I just thought she got rid of the ground, but I'm still confused so...

I think they got teleported  elsewhere with lava. It looks like Naruto and sasuke about to fall into it. if you look at Naruto's panel you can see him looking at the ground then he gets that "!" and says uwahhh. She said I'll have you vanish right now. Meaning get rid of them.

Edited by NaruSakuishere, 04 June 2014 - 06:45 AM.

#80 tonga1

tonga1

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:41 AM

kaguya is pretty, just a little yandere :pimp:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users