26 replies to this topic

#21 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:04 AM

We probably know if Sasuke kills Sakura, Naruto will have his revenge.

No, I don't know. Nostradamus probably doesn't know. luffq1 probably doesn't know either. Neither does Nate River as well. I now add ns.Believe.It and xxRomanceGirlxx to the list as well.

I'm surprised that at this late in the story people still think that Naruto will revenge Sasuke just because he killed Sakura. He's probably gonna pull his "getting rid of the chain of hatred" "you're my brother" "I promised to bring you back" "how can I be Hokage if I can't even save my friend?" kitten, forgive Sasuke, and bring him back to Konoha. He probably won't even ask Tsunade, Ino, Sakura's parents consent to do so.

Sakura? She's kinda living Naruto's philosophy. So there's your answer.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 31 August 2014 - 01:36 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#22 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:13 AM

No, I don't know. Nostradamus probably doesn't know. luffq1 probably doesn't know either. Neither does Nate River as well.

I'm surprised that at this late in the story people still think that Naruto will revenge Sasuke just because he killed Sakura.

You can add me to that list as well. I cannot confidently say Naruto would pick Sakura over Sasuke which is pretty sad.

I don't trust Naruto to do the right thing when its about Sasuke.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#23 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:20 AM

@ramenanmitsu:

You can add me too.  Since Naruto is so obsessed with saving Sasuke, I honestly don't know how he'd feel about Sasuke if he killed Sakura. We've seen how he acted when he almost killed her. And what was that, one glare and lecture line, then then a whole speech about how much he understands him and " I'm really glad I met you???" At most, Naruto would cry and get really pissed, then say he still needs to save Sasuke.

Nothing overrules bromance for Naruto. This is a sad reality all fans shipping Naruto with someone other than Sasuke are reduced to. -_-

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 31 August 2014 - 10:23 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#24 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:34 AM

When Jiraya died, Naruto got a really bad mood, but in the end, he turned back to normal. He's not a character that would change so much like Obito did when Kakashi killed RIn. If Sasuke had killed Sakura, I guess he would attempt to kill him but in the end, he would just paralyze him or something. He wouldn't be able  to kill his beloved brother. Bromance will always win in the end.   

Edited by Naruko, 31 August 2014 - 02:33 PM.

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#25 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:28 PM

I understand all your points, but its just how I feel if Sasuke killed Sakura, Naruto will be mad as kitten.

Edited by Uzumaki9000, 31 August 2014 - 02:28 PM.

#26 NaruSakuNo1Fan

NaruSakuNo1Fan

Kanto's Champion

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Naruto (and, by definition, NaruSaku xD), SAO, Kaichou-Wa Maid Sama- USUI ILY, Pokémon, eating, sleeping, Watashi Ni xx Shinasai and a whole ton of other mangas :) I like sitting in bed on the internet, popping bubble wrap, making fart noises, and singing karaoke with my best friend. Basically, I just love being a pale, nerdy, lazy, permanently sleepy, grumpy otaku. :P

Favorite weird ship?

Mavis x Laxus. Duh.

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:13 AM

I understand all your points, but its just how I feel if Sasuke killed Sakura, Naruto will be mad as kitten.

I would hope so. I don't know if using what happened the last time Sasuke tried to kill Sakura would be a good example. I mean, Naruto looked pissed, but did anything actually happen (that hasn't happened any other time they clashed)?

a3ly5_zpsac167236.gif

Anji-chan loves NaruSaku <3   :w00t: 

Sharingan is red

Rasengan is blue
If you won't be my valentine I’ll Chidori you~

#27 Aslan

Aslan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Lots of things...

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:46 AM

Tbh not sure how either of them would react to each other's deaths at the hands of Sasuke. If such a thing were to happen, I'd imagine it would be an act of sacrifice to save the other. Say if Sasuke went for Naruto, Sakura would try and protect him, and vice versa if he tried to kill Sakura. Then I guess either one would try and pull Sasuke down with them (i.e. two kunai right in the sharingan should do the trick).

I don't really see any resolve take place after the murder, rather they let it out right then and there where the crime takes place.

f3a84606-2c3e-4f4e-8cce-14e0f2502fde_zps

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NaruSaku

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users