Close
Photo

What Would You Do If You Were In the Naruto Universe?

Naruto Self Insert

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 05:49 PM

I'll train to be the best ninja there is and focus on my fire and wind justus. I will try to be a Hokage. If I get into a team, I'll form bonds with them along with other teams too. I want to discover what the Naruto universe have of mysteries.

If Naruto will challenge me with the Hokage post, it will sure be a strong challenge.

Edited by T XD, 20 November 2017 - 05:49 PM.

#22 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:11 PM

Okay but what if you go to Naruto world and you don't get upgraded with the ability to have super powers?! What's the fall back plan? :lmao: just regular you.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#23 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:24 PM

Okay but what if you go to Naruto world and you don't get upgraded with the ability to have super powers?! What's the fall back plan? :lmao: just regular you.

But, I already have my jutsus. So, they'll have to be upgraded with training :P

#24 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:48 PM

It would depend on the circumstances.

If I ended up there as who I am now, yeah, I'd probably do a lot of what was already mentioned by others.

If I ended up there as a "blank slate" though (no memories of my present life and whatnot)...dunno...maybe learn what I can, then try to start my own village, lol. Hidden Dragon Village, bwahahaha! XD

2e5.gif

#25 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 10:48 PM

If I can access chakra, I'd be a bounty hunter to test my skills and maybe eventually become a sensei. If I was in the Leaf Village, depending if I'm dropped in by start of Shippuden, I'd be trying to discreetly make Sakura realize that Sasuke's not good for her.

Hell, maybe I'd even offer to be a pseudo/test boyfriend for her to make her more open minded on moving on 😏

#26 NaruSaku122

NaruSaku122

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 02:15 AM

I would let everything happen like in the canon manga til the war(for me Sakura's love confession was real even though she hasn't realized it yet)First of all I would discreetly knock some sense into Tsunade while Jiraiya is out facing Pain. Jiraiya would still die tho only to be revived by the dragonballs(yeah, i know they don't exist in Naruto's world but whatever... maybe something similar or something) during war to save tsunade and some time after the war they would get married with Naruto as the best man and Sakura as the maid of honor.(seriously, his death still hurts me) After 5-8 years or so she would pass the hat to naruto

Then i would knock some senses into Naruto and Sakura and maybe Tsunade gives Sakura a little advice to open her eyes

In my versions Sasuke still wants to destroy konoha and dies in his final battle with Naruto or if he comes to his senses he'll rot in prison for years instead of being executed for his crimes thanks to Naruto(i can't decide which one yet)

And then i would try to get together with Kakashi lol and befriend Tenzou since he's basically a Narusaku shipper

I would also try to get Ino and Choji together. i have a thing for them

I would be able to use 4 elements Water, Fire, Earth and Wind.  A jonin/Anbu with Master in Nin- and Taijutsu but i would also be alright in Genjutsu. I usually do S rank missions and go out with the naruto crowd since i'm in the same age as them

edit: No Destiny crap tho i won't let neji win(who survives this war same as Shikaku and Inoichi). Naruto and Sasuke are their own person and Sasuke doesn't get the rinnegan

Edited by NaruSaku122, 19 June 2018 - 02:28 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto, Self Insert

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users