Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#41421 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:28 PM

Team Edward!!! :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

Team Edward...Elric xD

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#41422 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:29 PM

So I was thinking of how chapter 700 was more of an advertisement to part three rather than a conclusion to the series. A Reboot, but it shouldn't excuse Kishi of the awful way he handled it.

Right of the bat 700 started off in questionable fashion with Bolt seeking the attention of his classmates by loudly proclaiming about an amazing prank he's planned. While the intention was probably to establish 'Like Father, like son' , the execution raises eyebrows and the ramifications are awful.  

Kishi had established that Iruka and then Naruto resorted to become pranksters only as a way to seek attention, only to make people notice them. They were orphans and had no other alternative. So why would Bolt,  who has parents and a sister, do the same...? what does it tell you about Naruto and Hinata..? 

Quite simply, it was a cheap way of trying to establish the father-son similarity. But then Sarada...stalks ? Neither Sasuke nor Sakura were ever shown to stalk anybody as kids. So where does Sarada get this from..? Bolt is just like his father, Shikadai is shown to have the same lazy personality of Shikamaru... but Chouchou apparently doesn't get angry like Choji when called a 'fatty'.

Why so many inconsistencies..?  :confused:

Next we see Ino, Sai, Choji and Karui out in the field. I found it laughable that the best thing that Kishi could come up with for these families was the InoShikaChou combination again ! One generation was okay,two was pushing it but the same for even the third generation..?! So Lazy BUT even this cannot compare to the sheer laziness in which Rock-Lee was handled. The next gen kid whose name wasn't even mentioned is a carbon-copy of Gai and Lee.

Sakura wasn't spared from Kishi's evil clutches. Ino and Karui were outside with their husbands, Temari was catching-up with her brothers, Ten-Ten is working in her shop, Hinata is outside with her daughter, even Moegi is shown in the Hokage office..... but Sakura, the strongest and most-talented of all the Kunoichies, is dusting shelves and waiting for her-jackass of a husband, who has not a care in the world, to show up. 

" Naruto and Sakura mutually understood that they were not romantically interested in each other. So they had to be separated "-- Kishimoto's latest interview. Okay, so they were not in love but why should they be separated..? Sakura should be working and she should be there in the Hokage office by Naruto's side. 

But being close with Naruto would make Sakura a terrible woman I guess. She has to stay away from him and stay inside her house like a good waifu waiting for a husband who may or may not show up. Meanwhile , Sasuke can do whatever the hell he wants to. No rules bind a man like him  :twitch:  

So disgusting but none of these can compare to what followed. This has already been said countless times but that doesn't make Naruto's cold-hearted words to his son any less awful.

'' Dad, I just want you to notice me and spend time with me '' and the response..'' I know its hard for you.. but son, just learn to endure your loneliness '' . 

Kishimoto might as well have drawn a panel of him stabbing Naruto in the heart because he assassinated Naruto anyway. Why, Why on Earth would Naruto be so cold-hearted when he went through the same ? Why would he fail to understand his son when he spent so many years convincing everyone that he understood Sasuke's pain and suffering..?! 

Konohamaru reprimands Bolt but of all people, Iruka defends Naruto's actions. The same Iruka who had gone through the pain of loneliness, the same Iruka that shed tears in part 1 when he said -" I understand your pain Naruto, you feel lonely and it hurts and I could have been there for you more. I let you down. No one should have to suffer that pain ". Did Kishi forget this ? The same Iruka now says- " One day Bolt will understand " ......?!  :twitch: 

To cap it all off, when Konohamaru scolds Bolt , Naruto is shown to be thinking- ' Konohamaru, you did the same with the third in the past '

Are you kidding me now, Kishimoto ?!  Konohamaru did not trouble his grand-father because he felt lonely. He did so because he was tired of being called 'Honorable grand-son' and he wanted people to call him by his own name. Konohamaru only wanted a identity of his own. Its a complete joke that Kishi forgot this. 

Everything swept under the grand notion that Naruto is now a mature man and this is what I hate. So the matured Naruto believes that pulling pranks to seek attention is wrong and its better to just suck it up and 'endure' instead. Naruto is indirectly saying that the things he did as a child were silly ! 

Basically Kishimoto made Naruto mock his own painful childhood. He's not just mocking Naruto, he is mocking every one of us fans who sympathized with Naruto's loneliness and rooted for the kid to prove everyone wrong by becoming Hokage. Kishimoto, you hack ! Remind me again why we invested so much time following your manga...? On second thought, forget it. I don't want to hear any more bs that comes out of your mouth and tarnish the characters I loved.  

Dammit, I'm out of likes!!!  :argh:

Well said.  :yes:

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#41423 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

So many great posts!
You guys are amazing

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#41424 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

I wonder what the general opinion regarding Junko and her future involvement with Naruto is like. Some of the people here have reported that she was being slandered and mocked for her expressed opinions on other forums. Now there's suspicion going about that she will no longer be voicing the titular character for the upcoming spin-off/film due to unknown circumstances. She had already retracted on her assurances to Kishi that the child of Naruto would be voiced by her. With the peculiar emphasis on Hinata spawn and Sasuke having prominent roles in the next film - Naruto's role or appearance having yet to be confirmed or alluded to - it raises the question on what exactly is happening behind closed studio doors with Junko.

#41425 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:32 PM

Oh, there were ways. *ahem* Introduced a goddamn sealer that rivals Jiraiya's during the war to begin with or another possible Uzumaki with said abilities* But no... it was about those damn Uchihas.

Hey, when was it about the Uzumakis? :zaru:

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#41426 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:33 PM

I still can't believe he made Kakashi have Perfect Sussano  by having Obito's ghost casually enter into him  after he just died seconds ago   Oh boy that was ridiculous as kitten  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

another ridiculous thing was having naruto act ooc in 615 just to make hinata shine over a dead corpse. man the early signs for this kitten ending was everywhere, i was just ignoring it because i thought kishi had some brain cells left. part 1 completely kittens on part 2.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#41427 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:33 PM

So I was thinking of how chapter 700 was more of an advertisement to part three rather than a conclusion to the series. A Reboot, but it shouldn't excuse Kishi of the awful way he handled it.

Right of the bat 700 started off in questionable fashion with Bolt seeking the attention of his classmates by loudly proclaiming about an amazing prank he's planned. While the intention was probably to establish 'Like Father, like son' , the execution raises eyebrows and the ramifications are awful.  

Kishi had established that Iruka and then Naruto resorted to become pranksters only as a way to seek attention, only to make people notice them. They were orphans and had no other alternative. So why would Bolt,  who has parents and a sister, do the same...? what does it tell you about Naruto and Hinata..? 

Quite simply, it was a cheap way of trying to establish the father-son similarity. But then Sarada...stalks ? Neither Sasuke nor Sakura were ever shown to stalk anybody as kids. So where does Sarada get this from..? Bolt is just like his father, Shikadai is shown to have the same lazy personality of Shikamaru... but Chouchou apparently doesn't get angry like Choji when called a 'fatty'.

Why so many inconsistencies..?  :confused:

Next we see Ino, Sai, Choji and Karui out in the field. I found it laughable that the best thing that Kishi could come up with for these families was the InoShikaChou combination again ! One generation was okay,two was pushing it but the same for even the third generation..?! So Lazy BUT even this cannot compare to the sheer laziness in which Rock-Lee was handled. The next gen kid whose name wasn't even mentioned is a carbon-copy of Gai and Lee.

Sakura wasn't spared from Kishi's evil clutches. Ino and Karui were outside with their husbands, Temari was catching-up with her brothers, Ten-Ten is working in her shop, Hinata is outside with her daughter, even Moegi is shown in the Hokage office..... but Sakura, the strongest and most-talented of all the Kunoichies, is dusting shelves and waiting for her-jackass of a husband, who has not a care in the world, to show up. 

" Naruto and Sakura mutually understood that they were not romantically interested in each other. So they had to be separated "-- Kishimoto's latest interview. Okay, so they were not in love but why should they be separated..? Sakura should be working and she should be there in the Hokage office by Naruto's side. 

But being close with Naruto would make Sakura a terrible woman I guess. She has to stay away from him and stay inside her house like a good waifu waiting for a husband who may or may not show up. Meanwhile , Sasuke can do whatever the hell he wants to. No rules bind a man like him  :twitch:  

So disgusting but none of these can compare to what followed. This has already been said countless times but that doesn't make Naruto's cold-hearted words to his son any less awful.

'' Dad, I just want you to notice me and spend time with me '' and the response..'' I know its hard for you.. but son, just learn to endure your loneliness '' . 

Kishimoto might as well have drawn a panel of him stabbing Naruto in the heart because he assassinated Naruto anyway. Why, Why on Earth would Naruto be so cold-hearted when he went through the same ? Why would he fail to understand his son when he spent so many years convincing everyone that he understood Sasuke's pain and suffering..?! 

Konohamaru reprimands Bolt but of all people, Iruka defends Naruto's actions. The same Iruka who had gone through the pain of loneliness, the same Iruka that shed tears in part 1 when he said -" I understand your pain Naruto, you feel lonely and it hurts and I could have been there for you more. I let you down. No one should have to suffer that pain ". Did Kishi forget this ? The same Iruka now says- " One day Bolt will understand " ......?!  :twitch: 

To cap it all off, when Konohamaru scolds Bolt , Naruto is shown to be thinking- ' Konohamaru, you did the same with the third in the past '

Are you kidding me now, Kishimoto ?!  Konohamaru did not trouble his grand-father because he felt lonely. He did so because he was tired of being called 'Honorable grand-son' and he wanted people to call him by his own name. Konohamaru only wanted a identity of his own. Its a complete joke that Kishi forgot this. 

Everything swept under the grand notion that Naruto is now a mature man and this is what I hate. So the matured Naruto believes that pulling pranks to seek attention is wrong and its better to just suck it up and 'endure' instead. Naruto is indirectly saying that the things he did as a child were silly ! 

Basically Kishimoto made Naruto mock his own painful childhood. He's not just mocking Naruto, he is mocking every one of us fans who sympathized with Naruto's loneliness and rooted for the kid to prove everyone wrong by becoming Hokage. Kishimoto, you hack ! Remind me again why we invested so much time following your manga...? On second thought, forget it. I don't want to hear any more bs that comes out of your mouth and tarnish the characters I loved.  

He killed all the Naruto series with this chapter. They could have done a third series without destroying and retconning everything ! 

bolded: He maybe wanted to do the same scene as this one 

tumblr_nf8pgceWZS1qb62p6o1_500.jpgtumblr_nf8pgceWZS1qb62p6o2_500.jpg

But it's still an insult towards Naruto, Iruka and even Konohamaru. I still don't get it since as it is shown in the last chapter (and which is still illogical) none of them have work as ninjas, why Naruto is Soo busy that he can't even take care of his family... why can't he use one of his clones to work and then go spend some time with his lovely  family ..ah yeah...all that for a plot for part three... 

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#41428 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:36 PM

Oh, there were ways. *ahem* Introduced a goddamn sealer that rivals Jiraiya's during the war to begin with or another possible Uzumaki with said abilities* But no... it was about those damn Uchihas.

I know whatcha mean, Derock! I'm trying to think of a good way for TDW with Madara being used, though I know Orochimaru will also play a massive role, with my seeing the two as an example of evil that becomes PURE evil due to incidents that lead to motivation. Like Orochimaru with wanting to escape the frail trappings of mortality, and Madara having been "bred" to hate.

#41429 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:37 PM

Or better! Make naruto and Karin interact so he could have knowledge of his clan sealing techs, it would be even better because his character could stop spamming rasengan everytime and it would inttoduce naruto to his living family :D

#41430 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:38 PM

Or better! Make naruto and Karin interact so he could have knowledge of his clan sealing techs, it would be even better because his character could stop spamming rasengan everytime and it would inttoduce naruto to his living family :D

DUDE, YOU ARE A FREAKIN' GENIUS!!! :D :D YOU JUST GAVE ME A GREAT IDEA!!!!

#41431 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:40 PM

Sealing....another half explored concept! Naruto ought to be a natural at it since his mom and dad both were outstanding sealers! But no....he has to take the help of Sasuke! Nothing is ever complete without Sasuke!

#41432 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:42 PM

DUDE, YOU ARE A FREAKIN' GENIUS!!! :D :D YOU JUST GAVE ME A GREAT IDEA!!!!

Why thank you!

#41433 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:43 PM

Sealing....another half explored concept! Naruto ought to be a natural at it since his mom and dad both were outstanding sealers! But no....he has to take the help of Sasuke! Nothing is ever complete without Sasuke!

The series name could easily be sasuke, I guess the name being naruto was just another act of misleading by the stupid author

#41434 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:44 PM

I still can't believe he made Kakashi have Perfect Sussano  by having Obito's ghost casually enter into him  after he just died seconds ago   Oh boy that was ridiculous as kitten  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

I laughed so hard while reading this chapter ! Seriously, why didn't obito gave him his eyes before daying, since it's pretty easy to transplant eyes in Narutoverse (or to create new ones...how convenient it was huh )

At that time (kaguya arc and even before) I was only reading Naruto to laugh cause it was sooo ridiculous, but I had faith in Kishi to give us a wonderful ending ! aaaahh...I was so stupid, I should have stopped reading it just like my friends... :happy:

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#41435 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:44 PM

another ridiculous thing was having naruto act ooc in 615 just to make hinata shine over a dead corpse. man the early signs for this sh*tty ending was everywhere, i was just ignoring it because i thought kishi had some brain cells left. part 1 completely kittens on part 2.

True I was willing to ignore this ridiculous small rectons and OOC's like in 615 but only if the ending was done good  served justice to the plot and a positive message was delivered . Oh boy how wrong  we were   :facepalm:  

I actually thought that this guy cared about his story and had some brain  judging by his  previous interviews  like when he defended Sakura from the Hinatards  sign . Turns out he was laying trough his teeth the whole time and was misleading us even with that , he sure give us the "best ending ever even if it kills him " a "conclusive one"  Remember that one   :twitch:  

Never again I tell you Never again will I touch something from this piece of kitten  :down:

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#41436 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:46 PM

The series name could easily be sasuke, I guess the name being naruto was just another act of misleading by the stupid author

I had been saying this from a very very long time!

Naruto practically half destroyed Madara with his lava Rasengan and what we got was "He'a strong" and then Sasuke used that Shunshin to follow Madara and yet...Madara escaped and suddenly...."Sasuke...you are the next Madara!" Yeah! kitten Naruto he's nothing!

#41437 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:49 PM

I laughed so hard while reading this chapter ! Seriously, why didn't obito gave him his eyes before daying, since it's pretty easy to transplant eyes in Narutoverse (or to create new ones...how convenient it was huh )

At that time (kaguya arc and even before) I was only reading Naruto to laugh cause it was sooo ridiculous, but I had faith in Kishi to give us a wonderful ending ! aaaahh...I was so stupid, I should have stopped reading it just like my friends... :happy:

Logic what's that ? Logic and Kikitten doesn't go hand in hand LOL . But true it could have been done like that still an asspull but meh! at least it would make much more sens then a freaking ghost giving some powers seconds after his death sbAbnKz.gif .

You have no idea how I wish now someone said this to me to spare me from this kitten now ugh!

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#41438 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:50 PM

Am I the only one who felt, at times, like Jan Brady? "Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke!!!" Why were the Uchiha and Senju the only clans every really explored? Why not the clan of your titular character?

Remember when transplanting a sharingan was really hard and imperfect? Yeah, those were the days.

As I said earlier, I wish Naruto was more rounded following his training trip. We never really see him use a wide range of techniques.

Thanks. I expected similar things from Naruto but he probably got amnesia as he grew old, just like his creator. 

Dang, out of likes  :sweat: You summed it up perfectly.

Only working from your excellent post.

#41439 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:53 PM

He killed all the Naruto series with this chapter. They could have done a third series without destroying and retconning everything ! 
bolded: He maybe wanted to do the same scene as this one 

tumblr_nf8pgceWZS1qb62p6o1_500.jpgtumblr_nf8pgceWZS1qb62p6o2_500.jpg

But it's still an insult towards Naruto, Iruka and even Konohamaru. I still don't get it since as it is shown in the last chapter (and which is still illogical) none of them have work as ninjas, why Naruto is Soo busy that he can't even take care of his family... why can't he use one of his clones to work and then go spend some time with his lovely  family ..ah yeah...all that for a plot for part three... 

Its different, Naruto's is in a time of peace (apparently) and Hiruzen wasn't.
Hiruzen is Konohamaru grandfather, we never knew what happened to Konohamaru parents ( if they are dead or alive) and he also had Asuma, his uncle, we also have the fact that Hiruzen has never been in a situation like Konohamaru, Naruto or Iruka but Naruto is bolt's father, his kittening father, bolt is doing the same thing Naruto did on his childhood and the hero can't have empathy for his own son????!!

#41440 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:53 PM

this series was kitten long before the ending. but now? it's nothing. i should have known something bad was going to happen at the end of this series when kishi said he didn't know how to defeat madara, and then he just replaces madara with an even more sh*tty villain. 

Sadly true. I mean it could have salvaged if he connected it properly with everything that was leaning on to, but then things got really bad. I do think the old editor was behind everything and perhaps Kishi tried to stay the old plan (NS) until money got more involved in his decision.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users