Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#41401 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:48 PM

Really ...!! :love:

I'm gonna kittening cry with happiness then !!!
:cry:

Ah! Don't worry. You will clear all of em :D Regardless, enjoy your vacations now XD

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#41402 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:49 PM

Beautiful. Just...beautiful. :cry:

That's one of the things that hurt me the most from the last chapter.

Naruto telling his own son to learn how to deal with his loneliness.

WTF?

You would've thought naruto would be a loving father & would've made sure his kids wouldn't go through the same thing as he did when he was a child.

But NOOOOO.

OMG. I can't believe people accept this kitten. I just...CANT.

BRING THE REAL NARUTO BACK PLEASE.

Well.....if Naruto never wanted to marry Hinata in the.first place....this what you get :zaru:

Edited by narusaku256, 28 December 2014 - 06:49 PM.

#41403 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:51 PM

Well.....if Naruto never wanted to marry Hinata in the.first place....this what you get :zaru:

Apparently. :zaru:

kitten you kishimoto. t(-__-)

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#41404 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:51 PM

WTF?

You would've thought naruto would be a loving father & would've made sure his kids wouldn't go through the same thing as he did when he was a child.

But NOOOOO.

Yeah, I know how you feel, Michi!! :cry: :hug: Goddammit, Kishimoto-sensei, why did you have screw the pooch so badly?!!

#41405 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:53 PM

Ah! Don't worry. You will clear all of em :D Regardless, enjoy your vacations now XD

https://31.media.tum...ID10,2660084767

#41406 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:53 PM

Apparently. :zaru:

kitten you kishimoto. t(-__-)

I still have my doubts regarding this ending. I still feel like Kishimoto was forced. The ending speaks otherwise.

#41407 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:54 PM

https://31.media.tum...ID10,2660084767

XD

#41408 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:55 PM

So I was thinking of how chapter 700 was more of an advertisement to part three rather than a conclusion to the series. A Reboot, but it shouldn't excuse Kishi of the awful way he handled it.

Right of the bat 700 started off in questionable fashion with Bolt seeking the attention of his classmates by loudly proclaiming about an amazing prank he's planned. While the intention was probably to establish 'Like Father, like son' , the execution raises eyebrows and the ramifications are awful.  

Kishi had established that Iruka and then Naruto resorted to become pranksters only as a way to seek attention, only to make people notice them. They were orphans and had no other alternative. So why would Bolt,  who has parents and a sister, do the same...? what does it tell you about Naruto and Hinata..? 

Quite simply, it was a cheap way of trying to establish the father-son similarity. But then Sarada...stalks ? Neither Sasuke nor Sakura were ever shown to stalk anybody as kids. So where does Sarada get this from..? Bolt is just like his father, Shikadai is shown to have the same lazy personality of Shikamaru... but Chouchou apparently doesn't get angry like Choji when called a 'fatty'.

Why so many inconsistencies..?  :confused:

Next we see Ino, Sai, Choji and Karui out in the field. I found it laughable that the best thing that Kishi could come up with for these families was the InoShikaChou combination again ! One generation was okay,two was pushing it but the same for even the third generation..?! So Lazy BUT even this cannot compare to the sheer laziness in which Rock-Lee was handled. The next gen kid whose name wasn't even mentioned is a carbon-copy of Gai and Lee.

Sakura wasn't spared from Kishi's evil clutches. Ino and Karui were outside with their husbands, Temari was catching-up with her brothers, Ten-Ten is working in her shop, Hinata is outside with her daughter, even Moegi is shown in the Hokage office..... but Sakura, the strongest and most-talented of all the Kunoichies, is dusting shelves and waiting for her-jackass of a husband, who has not a care in the world, to show up. 

" Naruto and Sakura mutually understood that they were not romantically interested in each other. So they had to be separated "-- Kishimoto's latest interview. Okay, so they were not in love but why should they be separated..? Sakura should be working and she should be there in the Hokage office by Naruto's side. 

But being close with Naruto would make Sakura a terrible woman I guess. She has to stay away from him and stay inside her house like a good waifu waiting for a husband who may or may not show up. Meanwhile , Sasuke can do whatever the hell he wants to. No rules bind a man like him  :twitch:  

So disgusting but none of these can compare to what followed. This has already been said countless times but that doesn't make Naruto's cold-hearted words to his son any less awful.

'' Dad, I just want you to notice me and spend time with me '' and the response..'' I know its hard for you.. but son, just learn to endure your loneliness '' . 

Kishimoto might as well have drawn a panel of him stabbing Naruto in the heart because he assassinated Naruto anyway. Why, Why on Earth would Naruto be so cold-hearted when he went through the same ? Why would he fail to understand his son when he spent so many years convincing everyone that he understood Sasuke's pain and suffering..?! 

Konohamaru reprimands Bolt but of all people, Iruka defends Naruto's actions. The same Iruka who had gone through the pain of loneliness, the same Iruka that shed tears in part 1 when he said -" I understand your pain Naruto, you feel lonely and it hurts and I could have been there for you more. I let you down. No one should have to suffer that pain ". Did Kishi forget this ? The same Iruka now says- " One day Bolt will understand " ......?!  :twitch: 

To cap it all off, when Konohamaru scolds Bolt , Naruto is shown to be thinking- ' Konohamaru, you did the same with the third in the past '

Are you kidding me now, Kishimoto ?!  Konohamaru did not trouble his grand-father because he felt lonely. He did so because he was tired of being called 'Honorable grand-son' and he wanted people to call him by his own name. Konohamaru only wanted a identity of his own. Its a complete joke that Kishi forgot this. 

Everything swept under the grand notion that Naruto is now a mature man and this is what I hate. So the matured Naruto believes that pulling pranks to seek attention is wrong and its better to just suck it up and 'endure' instead. Naruto is indirectly saying that the things he did as a child were silly ! 

Basically Kishimoto made Naruto mock his own painful childhood. He's not just mocking Naruto, he is mocking every one of us fans who sympathized with Naruto's loneliness and rooted for the kid to prove everyone wrong by becoming Hokage. Kishimoto, you hack ! Remind me again why we invested so much time following your manga...? On second thought, forget it. I don't want to hear any more bs that comes out of your mouth and tarnish the characters I loved.  

This is a great post and I think you are absolutely spot on when you call 700 an advertisement. The truth is, I don't think Kishi thought very deeply about this last chapter. I believe he thought the "like father like son" would be the perfect device to keep his readers but never once thought about the wider implications for those similarities.

I've said it before, but there are perfect ways to do this without making Naruto look like a jerk. For example, a series of panels could have shown Naruto coming home to his family, opening the door, and having a bucket of water fall on his head. This establishes Bolt as a prankster (like the real chapter 700) and hearkens back to a previous prank on Kakashi (like the real 700). It fulfills the same purpose, but the meaning and interpretation is vastly different.

And the assassination of Naruto is rivaled only by the assassination of Sakura. I could almost believe that Naruto and Sakura came to a conclusion that their love, however powerful, as more platonic than romantic. Perhaps a series of dates or awkward kisses led them to that point. Now, that first forces you to ignore the fact that Sakura reverted to her awful fangirl state in 699, while she completely IGNORED NARUTO!!!! But that's besides the point. I could imagine them deciding a romantic relationship wasn't in the cards. But then, why does Kishi throw away the rest of their bond? Even if you call their love platonic, the bond between NS is remarkable. Sakura stated, numerous times in the manga, that she would stand beside Naruto as he achieved his dream. So why does this "separation" destroy that bond as well?

#41409 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:56 PM

I still have my doubts regarding this ending. I still feel like Kishimoto was forced. The ending speaks otherwise.

Not only was he forced...he kittening sold out.

Interviews are the proof.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#41410 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:05 PM

Now i know the feeling of being betrayed. Thats how i feel everytime I see NS pictures.

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#41411 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:06 PM

So I was thinking of how chapter 700 was more of an advertisement to part three rather than a conclusion to the series. A Reboot, but it shouldn't excuse Kishi of the awful way he handled it.

Right of the bat 700 started off in questionable fashion with Bolt seeking the attention of his classmates by loudly proclaiming about an amazing prank he's planned. While the intention was probably to establish 'Like Father, like son' , the execution raises eyebrows and the ramifications are awful.  

Kishi had established that Iruka and then Naruto resorted to become pranksters only as a way to seek attention, only to make people notice them. They were orphans and had no other alternative. So why would Bolt,  who has parents and a sister, do the same...? what does it tell you about Naruto and Hinata..? 

Quite simply, it was a cheap way of trying to establish the father-son similarity. But then Sarada...stalks ? Neither Sasuke nor Sakura were ever shown to stalk anybody as kids. So where does Sarada get this from..? Bolt is just like his father, Shikadai is shown to have the same lazy personality of Shikamaru... but Chouchou apparently doesn't get angry like Choji when called a 'fatty'.

Why so many inconsistencies..?  :confused:

Next we see Ino, Sai, Choji and Karui out in the field. I found it laughable that the best thing that Kishi could come up with for these families was the InoShikaChou combination again ! One generation was okay,two was pushing it but the same for even the third generation..?! So Lazy BUT even this cannot compare to the sheer laziness in which Rock-Lee was handled. The next gen kid whose name wasn't even mentioned is a carbon-copy of Gai and Lee.

Sakura wasn't spared from Kishi's evil clutches. Ino and Karui were outside with their husbands, Temari was catching-up with her brothers, Ten-Ten is working in her shop, Hinata is outside with her daughter, even Moegi is shown in the Hokage office..... but Sakura, the strongest and most-talented of all the Kunoichies, is dusting shelves and waiting for her-jackass of a husband, who has not a care in the world, to show up. 

" Naruto and Sakura mutually understood that they were not romantically interested in each other. So they had to be separated "-- Kishimoto's latest interview. Okay, so they were not in love but why should they be separated..? Sakura should be working and she should be there in the Hokage office by Naruto's side. 

But being close with Naruto would make Sakura a terrible woman I guess. She has to stay away from him and stay inside her house like a good waifu waiting for a husband who may or may not show up. Meanwhile , Sasuke can do whatever the hell he wants to. No rules bind a man like him  :twitch:  

So disgusting but none of these can compare to what followed. This has already been said countless times but that doesn't make Naruto's cold-hearted words to his son any less awful.

'' Dad, I just want you to notice me and spend time with me '' and the response..'' I know its hard for you.. but son, just learn to endure your loneliness '' . 

Kishimoto might as well have drawn a panel of him stabbing Naruto in the heart because he assassinated Naruto anyway. Why, Why on Earth would Naruto be so cold-hearted when he went through the same ? Why would he fail to understand his son when he spent so many years convincing everyone that he understood Sasuke's pain and suffering..?! 

Konohamaru reprimands Bolt but of all people, Iruka defends Naruto's actions. The same Iruka who had gone through the pain of loneliness, the same Iruka that shed tears in part 1 when he said -" I understand your pain Naruto, you feel lonely and it hurts and I could have been there for you more. I let you down. No one should have to suffer that pain ". Did Kishi forget this ? The same Iruka now says- " One day Bolt will understand " ......?!  :twitch: 

To cap it all off, when Konohamaru scolds Bolt , Naruto is shown to be thinking- ' Konohamaru, you did the same with the third in the past '

Are you kidding me now, Kishimoto ?!  Konohamaru did not trouble his grand-father because he felt lonely. He did so because he was tired of being called 'Honorable grand-son' and he wanted people to call him by his own name. Konohamaru only wanted a identity of his own. Its a complete joke that Kishi forgot this. 

Everything swept under the grand notion that Naruto is now a mature man and this is what I hate. So the matured Naruto believes that pulling pranks to seek attention is wrong and its better to just suck it up and 'endure' instead. Naruto is indirectly saying that the things he did as a child were silly ! 

Basically Kishimoto made Naruto mock his own painful childhood. He's not just mocking Naruto, he is mocking every one of us fans who sympathized with Naruto's loneliness and rooted for the kid to prove everyone wrong by becoming Hokage. Kishimoto, you hack ! Remind me again why we invested so much time following your manga...? On second thought, forget it. I don't want to hear any more bs that comes out of your mouth and tarnish the characters I loved.  

Wonderful. What Ch.700 is doing wrong is exactly what you were describing: The misrepresentation of the new as well as the previous generation.

Especially Bolt's and Naruto's behavior shocked me!!!!

Bolt acting like a rebel although shows the lack of attention he gets in his family.

Naruto basically telling his son to suck it up- I wish I could have punched that Naruto in the face.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#41412 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:08 PM

WTF?

But NOOOOO.

Thanks. I expected similar things from Naruto but he probably got amnesia as he grew old, just like his creator. 

This is a great post and I think you are absolutely spot on when you call 700 an advertisement. The truth is, I don't think Kishi thought very deeply about this last chapter. I believe he thought the "like father like son" would be the perfect device to keep his readers but never once thought about the wider implications for those similarities.

I've said it before, but there are perfect ways to do this without making Naruto look like a jerk. For example, a series of panels could have shown Naruto coming home to his family, opening the door, and having a bucket of water fall on his head. This establishes Bolt as a prankster (like the real chapter 700) and hearkens back to a previous prank on Kakashi (like the real 700). It fulfills the same purpose, but the meaning and interpretation is vastly different.

And the assassination of Naruto is rivaled only by the assassination of Sakura. I could almost believe that Naruto and Sakura came to a conclusion that their love, however powerful, as more platonic than romantic. Perhaps a series of dates or awkward kisses led them to that point. Now, that first forces you to ignore the fact that Sakura reverted to her awful fangirl state in 699, while she completely IGNORED NARUTO!!!! But that's besides the point. I could imagine them deciding a romantic relationship wasn't in the cards. But then, why does Kishi throw away the rest of their bond? Even if you call their love platonic, the bond between NS is remarkable. Sakura stated, numerous times in the manga, that she would stand beside Naruto as he achieved his dream. So why does this "separation" destroy that bond as well?

Dang, out of likes  :sweat: You summed it up perfectly.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#41413 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:12 PM

Thanks. I expected similar things from Naruto but he probably got amnesia as he grew old, just like his creator. 

Dang, out of likes  :sweat: You summed it up perfectly.

Dude, YOU summed it up nicely too :D

#41414 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:20 PM

Kishi needs to be....9gaged. Period.

#41415 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:22 PM

this series was kitten long before the ending. but now? it's nothing. i should have known something bad was going to happen at the end of this series when kishi said he didn't know how to defeat madara, and then he just replaces madara with an even more kitten villain. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#41416 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:23 PM

this series was kitten long before the ending. but now? it's nothing. i should have known something bad was going to happen at the end of this series when kishi said he didn't know how to defeat madara, and then he just replaces madara with an even more sh*tty villain. 

I could think of a better way to beat Madara! Then again, many of us could, Luffy.

#41417 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:26 PM

I could think of a better way to beat Madara! Then again, many of us could, Luffy.

Oh, there were ways. *ahem* Introduced a goddamn sealer that rivals Jiraiya's during the war to begin with or another possible Uzumaki with said abilities* But no... it was about those damn Uchihas.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#41418 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:27 PM

I still can't believe he made Kakashi have Perfect Sussano  by having Obito's ghost casually enter into him  after he just died seconds ago   Oh boy that was ridiculous as kitten  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#41419 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:28 PM

Wonderful. What Ch.700 is doing wrong is exactly what you were describing: The misrepresentation of the new as well as the previous generation.

Especially Bolt's and Naruto's behavior shocked me!!!!

Bolt acting like a rebel although shows the lack of attention he gets in his family.

Naruto basically telling his son to suck it up- I wish I could have punched that Naruto in the face.

I wish I could punch Kishi in the face  :hm:

Dude, YOU summed it up nicely too :D

Haha, Thank you  :D

this series was kitten long before the ending. but now? it's nothing. i should have known something bad was going to happen at the end of this series when kishi said he didn't know how to defeat madara, and then he just replaces madara with an even more sh*tty villain. 

I don't know...It wasn't amazing towards the end, I'll give you that... but I don't think it was kitten.

A proper ending and this manga would be up there with the very best. But unfortunately, now it'll forever be remembered as a 'what could've been' and 'what should've been' story.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#41420 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:28 PM

my cat who is currently licking himself could think of a better way to defeat madara. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (2)