Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 27 August 2019 - 07:29 PM

https://twitter.com/...8241824768?s=09

Well this maybe the most cringist image I have seen from any remain group, even though I do like Jeremy Corbyn as thor

#702 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 09:21 PM

The thing I do hate about SJW's and the crazy feminists are saying all white men are bad and evil when anyone with a brain knows that's bull kitten look at the many brave men that died on the Titanic, both World Wars even 9/11 and more, yet to people like them and the more crazy people they think they are changing the world for the better.

I know right i mean how can you be racist if youve helped white people :angry:

ナルサク

#703 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 28 August 2019 - 12:32 AM

I know right i mean how can you be racist if youve helped white people :angry:

Who knows all I want is this SJW and PC to end already.

#704 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 09:10 PM

Id like to talk about politics here because all posts are about what members here are against which is social justice. Theres so much negativity.

If you were elected what would you talk about?Would you take tests like these and share your results?https://www.politicalcompass.org/

I got left libertarian; https://www.politica...=-7.25&soc=-6.0

ナルサク

#705 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 04:17 PM

Is there even a reason for having an election at this point? The way things are looking now there isn't a chance of Trump losing the election. The media will never show it and they're pulling the same crap as 2016 y saying Trump can win against such and such...

Fact of the matter is Trump has raised more money than all the Democrats combined. He's gaining more supporters by the day, even with people claiming they can't stand him but would rather vote for him than a leftest, no Republican can rival him, and Trump has a lot of secret supporters out there who are just keeping their mouths shut because supporting Trump is apparently a crime, which is another factor being used against the left. You can only call people racists, bigots, sexists, and so on for so long until people start rolling their eyes and laughing in return. 

#706 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 02:05 PM

Id like to talk about politics here because all posts are about what members here are against which is social justice. Theres so much negativity.
If you were elected what would you talk about?Would you take tests like these and share your results?https://www.politicalcompass.org/

I closed out the window before I saved the link. Slight to the right economically (3 dots right) and slight toward libertarian (1 dot down). I was a lot closer to the center than I thought I’d be.

#707 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 06:24 PM

https://www.politica...-7.63&soc=-5.13

I'm a little more authoritarian  :P

#708 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 07:18 PM

Is there even a reason for having an election at this point? The way things are looking now there isn't a chance of Trump losing the election. The media will never show it and they're pulling the same crap as 2016 y saying Trump can win against such and such...

Fact of the matter is Trump has raised more money than all the Democrats combined. He's gaining more supporters by the day, even with people claiming they can't stand him but would rather vote for him than a leftest, no Republican can rival him, and Trump has a lot of secret supporters out there who are just keeping their mouths shut because supporting Trump is apparently a crime, which is another factor being used against the left. You can only call people racists, bigots, sexists, and so on for so long until people start rolling their eyes and laughing in return. 

Be careful what you wish for. That's the attitude that Clinton and her supporters had going against Trump and look what happened. Plus Clinton had way more money than Trump, so the money has proven not to be that significant in modern politics.

It will be tougher for Trump this time because Democrats are really pissed with the way Trump has acted has president for the past three years so I am willing to bet their turnout is going to be higher than it was in 2016.

Here is my political compass test: https://www.politica...=-5.63&soc=-5.9

I got left libertarian as well, a little more right though.

Edited by RedFaction, 14 September 2019 - 07:31 PM.

#709 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 08:40 PM

Be careful what you wish for. That's the attitude that Clinton and her supporters had going against Trump and look what happened. Plus Clinton had way more money than Trump, so the money has proven not to be that significant in modern politics.

It will be tougher for Trump this time because Democrats are really pissed with the way Trump has acted has president for the past three years so I am willing to bet their turnout is going to be higher than it was in 2016.

Here is my political compass test: https://www.politica...=-5.63&soc=-5.9

I got left libertarian as well, a little more right though.

Um...have you been paying attention at all? Democrats might be pissed at Trump, which is nothing new. Same kitten different day. But they're not on good terms with the majority of the people. The Russia hoax was a flop and every time they've tried to find dirt on Trump they've ended up shooting themselves in the foot. The democrats are now the party of Antifa and "The Squad". The Democrats are definitely not in a good position this time around. The candidates are jokes and one of their most popular ones is starting to learn "the truth" of the left. 

Yeah, this is going to be very interesting.

#710 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 10:10 PM

Um...have you been paying attention at all? Democrats might be pissed at Trump, which is nothing new. Same kitten different day. But they're not on good terms with the majority of the people. The Russia hoax was a flop and every time they've tried to find dirt on Trump they've ended up shooting themselves in the foot. The democrats are now the party of Antifa and "The Squad". The Democrats are definitely not in a good position this time around. The candidates are jokes and one of their most popular ones is starting to learn "the truth" of the left. 

Yeah, this is going to be very interesting.

And the Republican party by being the party of Trump lost the House in 2018 by 10 million votes. Clearly if the Republicans continue down the same path as they did in 2018 it's not going to end well, considering Democrats turnout more for presidential elections than midterms or special elections.

Also, Antifa is way overblown and cannot be compared in anyway to right-wing terrorism that has resulted in actual deaths, too many to count. And "the Squad" is literally just 4 members of a caucus that has over 200 democrats. They do not hold all of the power in the Democratic party and never will.

Edited by RedFaction, 14 September 2019 - 10:22 PM.

#711 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 10:40 AM

...The party in control of the presidency loses seat in congress to the point that that gaining or maintaining seats has happen only 3 times in the past century at least.

Obama had from what I recall a super majority in both houses when he got into the white house and lost the house in 2010 mid terms then the senate in 2014. The only time he gained number was during his reelection. Not only that but a major thing people were pointing out after Trump won was Obama didn't really support Democratic state parties during his presidency leading to the Republican having the largest amount of control they had over the country since right before the Great Depression.

Trump lost the house though by a smaller number than Obama did in 2010 from 257 to 193 compared to T's 241 to 198, and gained two seats in the senate; which from what understand is considered rare. Also since the senate under Harry Reid removed the 60 majority to block a filibuster for federal appointments right before republican gained control of the senate. They've been stacking the courts with conservative justices for the past three years.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 15 September 2019 - 10:48 AM.

#712 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 12:21 PM

Trump won by a small majority in the states that he needed to carry he isn't liked by the majority of people or he wouldn't have lost the popular vote to hillary. Not to mention many of the people who voted for him aren't liking his trade war

Edited by totherpage95, 15 September 2019 - 12:22 PM.

#713 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 07:43 PM

...The party in control of the presidency loses seat in congress to the point that that gaining or maintaining seats has happen only 3 times in the past century at least.

Obama had from what I recall a super majority in both houses when he got into the white house and lost the house in 2010 mid terms then the senate in 2014. The only time he gained number was during his reelection. Not only that but a major thing people were pointing out after Trump won was Obama didn't really support Democratic state parties during his presidency leading to the Republican having the largest amount of control they had over the country since right before the Great Depression.

Trump lost the house though by a smaller number than Obama did in 2010 from 257 to 193 compared to T's 241 to 198, and gained two seats in the senate; which from what understand is considered rare. Also since the senate under Harry Reid removed the 60 majority to block a filibuster for federal appointments right before republican gained control of the senate. They've been stacking the courts with conservative justices for the past three years.

Just to clarify, Obama did not have a super majority when he got in the White House because the Republican party held up the seating of Al Franken to the Senate until July 2009, and then Senator Ted Kennedy died which caused a special election where the Republicans won in Feburary 2010. So, Obama had a super majority in Congress for around 6 months not 2 years.

Also, the Democrats only lost by 6M votes for the House in 2010, but lost 63 seats. The Republicans lose by 10M votes for the House in 2018, but only lose 42 seats. That is gerrymandering for you.

#714 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 15 September 2019 - 08:22 PM

Also how well or bad Trump does depends who he is against in the election.

#715 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 05:31 AM

Just to clarify, Obama did not have a super majority when he got in the White House because the Republican party held up the seating of Al Franken to the Senate until July 2009, and then Senator Ted Kennedy died which caused a special election where the Republicans won in Feburary 2010. So, Obama had a super majority in Congress for around 6 months not 2 years.

Also, the Democrats only lost by 6M votes for the House in 2010, but lost 63 seats. The Republicans lose by 10M votes for the House in 2018, but only lose 42 seats. That is gerrymandering for you.

It is not really Gerrymandering.

I believe I mentioned this in that post you were replying to, "Obama didn't really support Democratic state parties during his presidency leading to the Republican having the largest amount of control they had over the country since right before the Great Depression." The thing is about American is we are not a Democracy we are a Republic. For the Federal Government each state is given two senators and at least one Representative to represent their state in Congress. It doesn't matter how many people vote but where they vote. Because ten billion San Franciscans voting democrat will make their districts democrat as well as their senators, but it not going to prevent farmers a district over voting Republican for at least their House Representative nor from another state from having their representatives to congress being Republican. That's how the system works.

So? Where did Obama lose seats? Where did Trump lose seats? Obama over the years was losing seat in non-coastal states because he was ignoring them. Trump won seats in Pennsylvania and the Rust Belt because he didn't. The places he lost seats were places where either their wasn't a strong enough republican presence, or people that were consider "anti-Trumpers." Notice how Republican members of congress speaking out again the President have decreased dramatically since the mid-terms. Why? Because they couldn't get support from Trump or his supporters and were voted out.

#716 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 21 October 2019 - 11:39 AM

I would say Bernie or Tulsi would give him a run for his money. Tulsi is gaining a lot of conservative voters due to her policies so she could actually take votes away from Trump in general election. She also has the young vote but not the Neo liberals votes. Bernie Sanders has a lot of ideas in place even before Elizabeth Warren had them and at least he doesn't flips flops on his stances like Warren. And the fact Trump got a lot to bash her with like the fake Native American thing for example. It wouldnt surprise me if she picks clintion as her running mate since she seems to come out of no where and bashed Tulsi with the my Russian conspiracy. She is still a U.S congress woman and a active Major in the U.S army.

Signed not a neo liberal
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#717 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 03:06 PM

I would say Bernie or Tulsi would give him a run for his money. Tulsi is gaining a lot of conservative voters due to her policies so she could actually take votes away from Trump in general election. She also has the young vote but not the Neo liberals votes. Bernie Sanders has a lot of ideas in place even before Elizabeth Warren had them and at least he doesn't flips flops on his stances like Warren. And the fact Trump got a lot to bash her with like the fake Native American thing for example. It wouldnt surprise me if she picks clintion as her running mate since she seems to come out of no where and bashed Tulsi with the my Russian conspiracy. She is still a U.S congress woman and a active Major in the U.S army.

Signed not a neo liberal

The candidate will be either Sanders, Warren or Biden. I like Tulsi for her anti-imperlialism policies but she doesn't talk about anything else and I also think she's out of the race atm.

Sanders lost a bit during the heart attack but gained favor again when the 3 new superstars endorsed him. 

ナルサク

#718 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 09:25 PM

Today it begins. I won't get my hopes up too much, but I'm crossing my fingers for America today.

Ok so the mf got impeached haha but it probably wont pass in the senate :( The reps own it you know

Edited by sushi., 19 December 2019 - 01:51 AM.

ナルサク

#719 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 03:59 AM

Today it begins. I won't get my hopes up too much, but I'm crossing my fingers for America today.

Ok so the mf got impeached haha but it probably wont pass in the senate :( The reps own it you know

Not probably. There is a 0% chance of him being found guilty by the Senate. Removal requires 67 votes in the Senate. Republicans could be in the minority and still prevent it. 

#720 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 10:24 PM

Not probably. There is a 0% chance of him being found guilty by the Senate. Removal requires 67 votes in the Senate. Republicans could be in the minority and still prevent it. 

I believe impeachment was always the goal. None of the impeached presidents were ever removed.

This means that voting matters, activism matters. Standing outside your rep's office with a sign that says impeach matters. None of this would've happen had the dems not won the last election. I do want him removed but I'm glad they got so far. 

ナルサク

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Politics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users