• Please log in to reply
5160 replies to this topic

#4921 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 25 November 2016 - 01:16 AM

I'll give you Lucy, but not Erza. Ezra isn't as bad as Sakura, Orihime, or Hinata, but she is near there. She doesn't have any development at all as a character.

Well at least erza still has a character and personality with her loyalty to het friends and her guild unlike hinata.

#4922 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 26 November 2016 - 03:06 PM

So my cousin came across these the other day at her college, and it was kinda cool.. 

bleach_playing_cards_by_rainbowgems-d4oh

Also I'm getting sick and tired of the whole Ichigo is a human and Rukia is a soul reaper so they can't get together.. I'm not saying people forgot, but what about this...

bleach-3945831.jpg

bleach-3945833.jpg

Now look unlike Naruto,  I don't have a problem with Ichiheme being canon (unless it gets the last treatment which  :sick:),  but my point is Isshin is a A FULL BLOWN SOUL REAPER  and  Masaski is a QUINCY (which are what.. HUMAN) and yet they're canon.   So when people say that Rukia and Ichigo can't become canon because she is a Soul Reaper and he is a Human is completely kitten.  

I didn't mean to go into  a semi rant mode, I just wanted to get my point across that's all. Now again I'm not saying the ending is bad because Ichihime and RenRuki became canon. There is a lot actually, and I can understand after reading the tweet about Kubo's health. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#4923 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 05:29 PM

But didn't Isshin give up his powers before they married? :P I'm not against Ichigo and Rukia gtting together of course, but one of them is gonna have to give up  a major aspect of their life for them to be together and I believeit was confirmed that Kubo said they are platonic life partners. Best friends of the oppposite sex, that are most important to each other, but not romantic. :smile:  But by all means still ship them because they have more than enough reason to be a couple :happy:

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 November 2016 - 05:30 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#4924 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 26 November 2016 - 07:11 PM

But didn't Isshin give up his powers before they married? :P I'm not against Ichigo and Rukia gtting together of course, but one of them is gonna have to give up  a major aspect of their life for them to be together and I believeit was confirmed that Kubo said they are platonic life partners. Best friends of the oppposite sex, that are most important to each other, but not romantic. :smile:  But by all means still ship them because they have more than enough reason to be a couple :happy:

Well yes he did give up his powers to save her soul from that hollow shiro from killing her with soul suicide. And isshin power kept the hollow in check.

#4925 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 07:14 PM

So my cousin came across these the other day at her college, and it was kinda cool.. 

bleach_playing_cards_by_rainbowgems-d4oh

Also I'm getting sick and tired of the whole Ichigo is a human and Rukia is a soul reaper so they can't get together.. I'm not saying people forgot, but what about this...

bleach-3945831.jpg

bleach-3945833.jpg

Now look unlike Naruto,  I don't have a problem with Ichiheme being canon (unless it gets the last treatment which  :sick:),  but my point is Isshin is a A FULL BLOWN SOUL REAPER  and  Masaski is a QUINCY (which are what.. HUMAN) and yet they're canon.   So when people say that Rukia and Ichigo can't become canon because she is a Soul Reaper and he is a Human is completely kitten.  

I didn't mean to go into  a semi rant mode, I just wanted to get my point across that's all. Now again I'm not saying the ending is bad because Ichihime and RenRuki became canon. There is a lot actually, and I can understand after reading the tweet about Kubo's health.

Trust the ending pairings are not the biggest problems in Bleach with the amount of questions that add like how every one as still alive when ichigo killed bach who was the soul king and if the soul king dies everything falls apart and every one dies so why isn't everyone dead and don't tell kazui is the new soul king cause would be stupid and raise more questions. Also I'd take kazui and ichika over bolt, himawari and sarada any day.

#4926 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 26 November 2016 - 09:35 PM

Trust the ending pairings are not the biggest problems in Bleach with the amount of questions that add like how every one as still alive when ichigo killed bach who was the soul king and if the soul king dies everything falls apart and every one dies so why isn't everyone dead and don't tell kazui is the new soul king cause would be stupid and raise more questions. Also I'd take kazui and ichika over bolt, himawari and sarada any day.

I know it's something I also brought up in my post that there are more things with the ending that are issues aside from the pairing.

True I totally take Ichika and Kazui over Bolt and Himaawari and Sarada (even though her as a character isn't really poison).

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#4927 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 12:00 AM

I know it's something I also brought up in my post that there are more things with the ending that are issues aside from the pairing.
True I totally take Ichika and Kazui over Bolt and Himaawari and Sarada (even though her as a character isn't really poison).

Who sarada I wanted to like her in fact I liked how she was in the beginning of gaiden how she questions sakura on her "marriage"to sasuke and that Karin was her mother but then she got worse at meeting sasuke and in orochimaru' s lair and naruto opening his kittening mouth about bonds something he has no right to talk about anymore after the last and it got worse when she brought the lie her parents told her and she's already with sasuke abandoning and neglecting her for bolt.
At least seems like renji cares for his daughter and is their for her along with rukia.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 11 December 2016 - 10:02 PM.

#4928 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:26 PM

http://tinyurl.com/jl4vhsf

More novels coming out besides the renruki wedding

#4929 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:04 PM

Oh man. I know they will be milking Naruto. It couldn't just answer a lot in the manga. Like I care anymore.

Oh wait. This is a Bleach thread......

#4930 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:16 PM

Well truthfully, these two franchises are doing some of the same things so you can't help it really -_-

#4931 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 02:24 PM

Well truthfully, these two franchises are doing some of the same things so you can't help it really -_-

That's what most popular franchise did, expand.

#4932 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 02:28 PM

In Naruto's case, blow up in it's own over inflated face :zaru:

#4933 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 03:00 PM

That's what most popular franchise did, expand.

Well, I guess that can calm the haters of WSJ Publication. Seriously, what's with the hate without a true justified evidence that it's all their fault.

#4934 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:40 AM

https://forums.anime...&postcount=9259

More info about the novels
http://www.animenews...-novels/.109645

"Matsubara is writing the Bleach: WE DO knot ALWAYS LOVE YOU novel, which will center on Rukia and Renji's wedding ceremony in Soul Society. The novel will ship on December 27. Matsubara previously wrote the Bleach: The Death Save The Strawberry novel (pictured at right), which Shueisha published in 2012.

Narita's novel centers on Shūhei Hisagi. Shūhei must throw himself into a new fight as the mystery that Kaname Tōsen left behind resurfaces. The story will reveal more details about the four noble families, the Soul King, Arrancar, and Fullbringers. The novel is slated for 2017."

https://forums.anime...&postcount=9260

The cover for the Renruki novel leaked. Rukia looks beautiful and graceful as a bride.

https://i.imgur.com/y0pgWoZ.jpg

https://forums.anime...&postcount=9265

tumblr_ohz9rdj0Ds1r48p8io1_540.jpg

The cover is legit. Here's the translation of the ad

-The first novel is by Makoto Matsubara sensei, a story around “Rukia’s Wedding”!!
-The latest novel of Bleach that finally reached it’s conclusion!!
-The content depicts the events leading up to the final chapters 10 years after the end of Yhwach
-The first story revolves around the wedding ceremony of Kuchiki Rukia and Abarai Renji
-Matsubara Makoto Sensei writes about the state of the Soul Society!!
-A tale of new bonds born in the wounded Soul Society will be spun!!

Yp330yZ.gif

#4935 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 08:25 PM

Will there be a novel about Soi Fon ? Please say yes.

#4936 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 09:59 PM

https://forums.anime...&postcount=9259

https://forums.anime...&postcount=9260

https://forums.anime...&postcount=9265

I just hope ichigo Is at the wedding cause if not he's kind of an awful person to not be there for two of his beat friends rukia included. Since he wasn't at her becoming a captain. I just saw a trailer for road to boruto and my God it looks like kitten but I might get it like storm 3 full burst cause it has all the dlc on it hopefully. Cause it's just you going through the events if his movie that from what I heard was pretty bad.

#4937 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 10:00 PM

I'm waiting for the novel that shows how ichigo got with orihime and probably pulled a last with ichiruki.

#4938 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 10:23 PM

I'm waiting for the novel that shows how ichigo got with orihime and probably pulled a last with ichiruki.

Are the novels written by Tite Kubo with no editor or whomever interference ?

#4939 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 10:56 PM

[quote name="T XD" post="928229" timestamp="1481495003"]Are the novels written by Tite Kubo with no editor or whomever interference ?[/quote
I'm not really sure about that maybe him and another one is but I'm not that great knowing about kubo' s staff. I wonder what a soi fon novel would be about. Maybe we'd find out what happened to yoruichi and maybe her dealing with her master's supposed death.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 11 December 2016 - 10:58 PM.

#4940 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 02:50 AM

I would but it sounds good. Therefore, there is none.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users