#1 Lady Diana

Lady Diana

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:03 AM

Hi guys !

So, I'm having a nice discussion with a NH friend of mine and there's something I want to show him, but I can't seem to find it by googling or by browsing in my folders, so I need you, NS fans, to help me out.
Remember a few years ago, Jump posted this for Valentine's day :

z780W.jpg

And they also posted a very similar one, except that it was Naruto and Hinata, but it was not for Valentine's day, it meant to show which girls of each of the main mangas in SJ see the main character as their idol (it was written アイドル, "idol" on it).

I would like to show this one to my friend, but I can't seem to find it anywhere ? So I'm asking if somebody here saved it in their folder or something !

Thanks in advance guys, it would be a huge help (and I hope that was the right section of the forum to ask that) !

#2 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:37 AM

Well yeah, haven't we been pretty much saying that for years anyway? Naruto is for Hinata an idol, he represents everything she isn't, a loud, strong individual who will continue to strive forward no matter how much he is knocked down, he has confidence in himself, where Hinata is quite, has a weak personality and lets every knockdown affect her confidence and ability. When she is feeling weak she thinks of her idol and continues on.

iAnby7W.gif

#3 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:38 AM

I think if there is some sense of admiration from Naruto towards Hinata is the fact that she was able to confess her love in such a way.

Something that Naruto has been unable to do for Sakura, as there are always some impediments.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#4 Lady Diana

Lady Diana

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 02:32 AM

Yeah, but what I'm asking for is the SJ picture (similar to the one I posted) proving that Hinata sees Naruto as his idol (she admires him, he's her obsession, but it's not true, deep love). I want to show the picture to my friend, so if anyone has it, please post it :) !

#5 sonicsucks

sonicsucks

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 03:09 PM

Hinata both loves and idolizes Naruto.

#6 abloublou

abloublou

NH SS SK hater. You're doing it wrong Kishi.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 03:13 PM

I think Kishi ascended it to trulub out of nowhere for extra drama. :roll:

That's one of those thing I don't like about Naruto.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users