330 replies to this topic

#21 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:45 PM

I think I took a moment to Lol at how Naruto handled Sasuke almost killing Sakura
"Sasuke... Sakura is part of Team 7 too." -sees a mental image of him wagging his finger- She was THIS close to being maimed/killed, and it sounds as though they just had a verbal spat or something. XD Kakashi had a more appropriate response, punching Sasuke in a way that just screamed he was not-so happy about the possibility of losing Sakura. Yay teacher and student bonds *o* It made me feel a little better that at least someone realized the magnitude of that.

For a second there I thought Naruto was going to make a romantic confession. XDD

SAME! I was just waiting for it, even a brotherly-type "I love you." Oh Naruto...

And, I give a clap to Karin. Interesting how the past chapters she's been exalted; the further you move away from Sasuke the more I like you. XD At least she has the ability to let go. I was happy when Sakura defended Naruto, and to those who were saying "just a kunai" well, they were wrong! =D It really was modified in some way... OF COURSE SASUKE WOULD BE IMMUNE. Ugh XD Just keep giving and giving to him, don't you Kishi?

Good Chapter, just I kinda have to laugh at it in some places. Typical hero too. When given an ultimatum, he takes a third choice. Who else was thinking Aang from Avatar; The Last Airbender? Maybe he'll find a way to STEAL ALL OF HIS POWARS and poof! In jail he goes for remedial therapy? XD

#22 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:46 PM

I also find it strange that Sakura talks about Naruto still having faith in Sasuke, while using 'kun'.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#23 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:50 PM

O.k. is Naruto immune to poison because of the fox? I thought he was because the fox isn't about to let anything happen to Naruto if it can help it.

#24 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Mar 3 2010, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It does hurt me a little that Naruto has completely disregarded at what recently happen to Sakura, you figured the last thing he would be doing is smiling in a conversation with Sasuke. headscratch.gif

I wouldn't say that when the first thing out of his mouth was akin to acknowledging Sakura as an equal. Naruto likes to be honest with his important people.

Naruto: Sasuke you're my brother
Sasuke: I'm going to kill you and everyone you love so are you going to kill me or let me kill you?

@Freakazoid

You really didn't expect that Kishimoto would have him kill Sasuke did you? It doesn't stick to Naruto's personality, or the "plot" :starwars:

Edited by Insurrection, 03 March 2010 - 09:54 PM.

#25 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:55 PM

Well I don't know. I figured Naruto's personality was protecting his friends. Not trying to save someone that doesn't even consider Naruto a friend, and that tried to kill him once, Sakura three times, and Kakashi. And is sitting there talking about how he'll crush everyone Naruto loves.

You know... but whatever.

#26 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (dfammer @ Mar 3 2010, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
O.k. is Naruto immune to poison because of the fox? I thought he was because the fox isn't about to let anything happen to Naruto if it can help it.

I'm not sure. I don't think he heals as quick internally, otherwise, when Kabuto injured him @ the Sannin fight, he would've been fine. Plus I think Sakura's training would've made it extremely potent.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#27 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Mar 3 2010, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I don't know. I figured Naruto's personality was protecting his friends. Not trying to save someone that doesn't even consider Naruto a friend, and that tried to kill him once, Sakura three times, and Kakashi. And is sitting there talking about how he'll crush everyone Naruto loves.

You know... but whatever.

Wow you're a pessimist, Naruto won't kill Sasuke but Sasuke cannot be redeemed truly, we know that, so he'll die Vader style. Naruto will protect his friends at all cost, but he still isn't going to kill Sasuke by now it's painfully obvious. down.gif

#28 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:00 PM

Ya,but Kabuto cut the connection between him and the fox so that the fox couldn't help Naruto.This is just a poison and the fox isn't cut off from Naruto so the poison shouldn't have any effect on him,but I could be wrong.

#29 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Mar 3 2010, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow you're a pessimist, Naruto won't kill Sasuke but Sasuke cannot be redeemed truly, we know that, so he'll die Vader style. Naruto will protect his friends at all cost, but he still isn't going to kill Sasuke by now it's painfully obvious. down.gif

You can call it what you want. I'm just stating the facts.

#30 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE (dfammer @ Mar 3 2010, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ya,but Kabuto cut the connection between him and the fox so that the fox couldn't help Naruto.This is just a poison and the fox isn't cut off from Naruto so the poison shouldn't have any effect on him,but I could be wrong.

Wait... what... which chapter is that, anyone know? I thought it was just torn muscles. But anyway, regardless, like I said before, I don't think Kishimoto would suddenly have Kakashi make a statement about that (they never showed Sakura lining her blade with poison) and not have it play a role.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#31 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:08 PM

Alright we'll use facts, Sasuke thinks nothing of Naruto, Naruto doesn't think that of Sasuke. Stating facts by protecting his friends does that mean killing his best friend?

Off topic, if Naruto says anything akin to making Sasuke pure again I'll hit my head against a wall, but that's the direction in which it looks like it's heading, so I'm buyin a helmet.

Edited by Insurrection, 03 March 2010 - 10:09 PM.

#32 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:14 PM

It just hit me, what if madara appeared during the blast of chakras and says "sorry kiddies but your fight would have to wait" and then takes sasuke and leave.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#33 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:18 PM

@ crazyefra

Then it would be anticlimatic and everyone reading thinks "We knew he was coming, but dangit too soon!"

Edited by Insurrection, 03 March 2010 - 10:19 PM.

#34 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:19 PM

Not sure what to say with this chapter? Talking no Jutsu at it's work again, not quite as successful as usual. Sasuke confused me, one second he was completely crazy and too far gone, then suddenly he seemed like calm and more like the old Sasuke we saw glimpses of in the first series.

Also why hasn't Naruto revealed the fact that Tobi is the one who unleashed the Kyuubi on Konoha and was the cause of all the distrust between Uchiha and the rest of the villagers.

My favourite line has to be from Karin 'Actually i'm done with you' that was classic.

So he won't kill Sasuke and won't be his victim? No surprise there, what does he intend to do, capture him? Doubt that will make any difference he gets captured Lightning and even the Konoha council will ask for his head so he'll end up dead anyway....I personally can't see a solution.

P.S. And so this week was to give the SasuNaru fans something to cheer about, It's almost become the focal point of the story since Hinata's confession, it's like one pairing gets trolled after another.

P.S.S. Naruto should have done the FutonRasengan, that should completely overpower the Chidori.

Edited by harry4e, 03 March 2010 - 10:27 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#35 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Mar 3 2010, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ crazyefra

Then it would be anticlimatic and everyone reading thinks "We knew he was coming, but dangit too soon!"

lol, I just got inspired but still madara would appear and leave with sasuke
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto

#36 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:36 PM

Love the chapter it was truly epic. I just love how Sakura got angry for Sasuke calling Naruto an outsider. This chapter to me proves how much she values and cares for Naruto way more than Sasuke and I also believe she has move on from any romantic feelings she may have over him, after seeing the real Sasuke. N/S got a boost S/S got another painful blow putting the pairing in a coma S/K is dead for good with Karin finally seeing the light and decided to move on from Sasuke and Naru/Sasu oh please although the yaoi fans will be giggling like school girls. heheelq7.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#37 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:45 PM

I also forgot that Naruto got cut by Sakura's kunai, but hopefully it doesn't affect him and honestly I thought this chapter was pretty good, although I still don't get how Naruto can smile after trading blows with Sasuke, but then again this is Naruto we're talking about and he won't kill Sasuke. I gotta wonder what Naruto's third decision will be? Talk Sasuke's ear off about peace until he falls asleep and bring him back that way? tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#38 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:45 PM

Now haters are starting to blame sakura for poisoning naruto
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

#39 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Mar 3 2010, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now haters are starting to blame sakura for poisoning naruto

facepalm.png hm.png what do you expect? The haters will always find a way to bash and flame her. If they wanted to they could say that Sakura is the main villain of the manga and Madara the heroine who secretly wants to help Naruto achieve his dream. fu.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#40 Myth

Myth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 3 2010, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
facepalm.png hm.png what do you expect? The haters will always find a way to bash and flame her. If they wanted to they could say that Sakura is the main villain of the manga and Madara the heroine who secretly wants to help Naruto achieve his dream. fu.png

lol biggrin.gif

anyway it was a good chapter.
İn order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand and we label it reality but knowledge and understanding are ambiguous that reality could be an illusion, all humans live with the wrong assumptions isnt that another way of looking at it.

UCHİHA İTACHİ.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users