13 replies to this topic

#1 Hefster

Hefster

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 02:58 PM

Moin! Uh... yeah, I finally decided to start lurking here after having stumbled upon several NaruSaku fics referring to Heaven&Earth and deciding it was worth my time to check out. So on that note something little about me.

I am not only an avid fan of Naruto, I am also an author of fanfiction. I started that part of my life with Knights of the Old Republic back when it was first released. I actually only got back into writing late last year and finally got around to creating a FF.net account. So far, I have been solely concentrating on the wonderful Naruto universe with of course NaruSaku as the main pairing. I, however, would like to point out that I don't mind the other pairings as long as it's written believable; but whatever, personal preferences.

My writing style? I like to mess with the reader's mind but I am not entirely sure if I pull it off each time. I try to use metaphors and depictions as I develop the characters and story. I don't really write with pre-thought out outlines. I tend to never follow them regardless. Normally before I start a story, I know how I want to start and how I want the story to end and everything in between comes as I write or was suggested by somebody else.
Not only am I quite busy with work and all but I am also extremly lazy (like right now I should be editing my latest chapter for release but instead I am wasting time doing other things, hehe). If I were to compare myself with a Naruto character, I'd have to pick Shikamaru. I get my kitten done though, even if it takes time.

Let's see... I am German, born and raised, yet I write in English. Up until recently I lived in the US for the past 10 years for a University degree and more. There now you all know that I am old enough to legally drink and drive... I mean drink! Now on to more lurking and exploring.

Cheerio!

~Hef
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

You can find me here on FF.net.

Each topic brought to you with at least 1 spelling error.

#2 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 24 January 2009 - 03:17 PM

I remember you!

You did Gone and Looks Can be Deceiving on ff.net! Great job on those fics! :thumbs:

Anyways, welcome to the boards! wave.gif And I hope you'll have a great time over here. handshake.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 24 January 2009 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (Hefster @ Jan 24 2009, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't really write with pre-thought out outlines. I tend to never follow them regardless. Normally before I start a story, I know how I want to start and how I want the story to end and everything in between comes as I write

That's also my writing style 111191.gif

Welcome to Heaven and Earth, Hef! biggrin.gif

#4 Hefster

Hefster

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jan 24 2009, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You did Gone and Looks Can be Deceiving on ff.net! Great job on those fics! :thumbs:

Anyways, welcome to the boards! wave.gif And I hope you'll have a great time over here. handshake.gif

Yup that's me. Also added another NaruSaku story called Fūrinkazan. So far only 1 chapter online though, although chapter 2 and 3 are already finished just haven't gone back to editing yet.

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jan 24 2009, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's also my writing style 111191.gif

Welcome to Heaven and Earth, Hef! biggrin.gif

Thanks and I forgot to mention that I like to throw in some random humor as well, especially in the form of a well placed "Dynamic Entry!" Can't have enough of those really.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

You can find me here on FF.net.

Each topic brought to you with at least 1 spelling error.

#5 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:12 PM

Welcome to H&E! A grand writer is amidst our presence, despite my lack of education upon your works, I welcome you with great deference and hope as you will stay to plot about our majestic boards!

#6 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:54 PM

Why hello there good friend. I'm sure you might have a guess at who I am. So I'll get down to the bare bones of this situation. You of course know that there are mods here who'll take care of you. However, I, of course, am not so friendly to newbies. As long as you don't enter my underground lair. Or else you might end up my "play thing" for a very long time. I'm sure we'll have a lot of "fun." Yokoso to the END! And enjoy. mwahaha.gif

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#7 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:44 PM

Hey, welcome. It's about time you decided to show up here. tongue.gif

#8 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:35 AM

Hullo! Your name is very familiar to me... maybe I read one of your fics? Anyway, welcome to the boards! Hope you have a good stay! biggrin.gif

#9 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 25 January 2009 - 01:00 AM

Ah... I've never heard of you nor actually read one of your works before, but I'm sure it's great nonetheless. But I must admit, your writing style is full of win because I don't do outlines or pre-thought out stuff either tongue.gif

Well, welcome to the boards and enjoy your stay!

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#10 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:04 AM

Welcome to the boards! happy.gif

uc.png

#11 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 25 January 2009 - 06:48 PM

Welcome to the boards of nightmare land.
Please avoid the crazies.

#12 Kitsune-Arashi

Kitsune-Arashi

Kitsune-God

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Movies, Anime, Martial Arts,Games, and hanging out with my friends

Posted 29 January 2009 - 05:30 AM

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!!
"I got lost on the road of life"
-Hatake Kakashi

Image by YumeChan23 (http://yumechan23.deviantart.com/)

#13 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:02 PM

A bit late, I know, but welcome to the boards nonetheless. It's always good to see more europeans on the boards, as we have a majority of active members from the states. I hope you turn out to be a regular here, so be seeing you (and all that jazz).

#14 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:45 PM

OMG I KNOW U

WELL HAI THAR. BD

watch me bump all the other threads causing this one to SHRIVEL AWAY MWAHAHAHA

ILU JER-- KY. 8D

*nomnomnom*