#261 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:05 AM

QUOTE (Undine @ Oct 3 2012, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yeah, by the way what happened to Greed's RP? How come it's been moved?

<.< Because it was getting to the point where young people couldn't read it. So I had it moved.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#262 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:40 AM

QUOTE (Undine @ Oct 3 2012, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WHAT DO YOU DO? WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU KEEP CALM AND FINISH THAT KFC I BOUGHT YOU.

th_glomp.gif !

*glomps back in earnest*

Yeah... I've been alright I guess. I don't know, the boards started to get a little quiet and I'm kinda out of Naruto and stuff so... and I've been hanging out *a lot* on tumblr, it's so addicting. wow.png

KSLHFDVGKDS WHAT MASTER BOOM HAS A TUMBLR OH MY GAWD WHAT YOU MUST GIVE IT TO ME I WILL FOLLOW YOU. (I have two blogs, welp I'll just give you my Zelda one here and yes I have a Zelda blog because it gives me another excuse to abuse Photoshop. fu.png

And my name actually comes from Claymore, which I got into recently. biggrin.gif

Yeah, I know what you mean. Naruto's kinda picked up in the past month, but it's still hard for me to start caring after it bored me for so long. But I dunno, it might just be that other fandoms sucked me out of it, so it just seemed boring in comparision.

HOLY CRAP SENPAI WANTS MY TUMBLR I HOPE SENPAI WILL NOTICE ME. HERE IT IS!

I'm still a bit of newbie there, but I do post a lot of Bleach, Fairy Tail, and Nintendo stuff. Though 'a lot' might be relative. tongue.gif

Oooo, how's Claymore? I've heard of it, but I'm not really familiar with the series. I'm planning on reading Ao no Exorcist and Soul Eater after I finally finish Rave Master, but I also wanna read One Piece at some point. Though that one will probably take me years at my pace. argh1.png

Oh yeah, by the way what happened to Greed's RP? How come it's been moved?

It was getting a little dark, and we decided to move it to the Adult section of H & E (I forget what it's called, I only go there for the RP, honest!). Some of our characters are pretty twisted, and we've had plenty of violent/sexy/sexy violent scenes that might have caused issues on the regular boards.

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Oct 3 2012, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yo. It seems like the class of 2011 has been missing a lot in this forum lately. I miss you guys.

QUOTE (Kim @ Oct 4 2012, 02:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know! Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one alive. biggrin.gif

What happened to us? We used to own this place! argh1.png

But yeah, I think Fall is just a busy time of year for a lot of us. It feels weird though, looking at the Debate Thread and whatnot, and realizing how few of the names I recognize.

And what happened to Phantom? He used to be pretty prolific in his posting...

Edited by Super Boom, 05 October 2012 - 12:42 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#263 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE (Super Boom @ Oct 5 2012, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HOLY CRAP SENPAI WANTS MY TUMBLR I HOPE SENPAI WILL NOTICE ME. HERE IT IS!

I'm still a bit of newbie there, but I do post a lot of Bleach, Fairy Tail, and Nintendo stuff. Though 'a lot' might be relative. tongue.gif

Okay, I followed you. biggrin.gif

It's alright, I was once a noob too... except that was months ago with two old blogs which I've deleted... kruemelmonsteryn0.gif The blog I gave you has only been around for like three weeks anyway so it's pretty new as well.

Oooo, how's Claymore? I've heard of it, but I'm not really familiar with the series. I'm planning on reading Ao no Exorcist and Soul Eater after I finally finish Rave Master, but I also wanna read One Piece at some point. Though that one will probably take me years at my pace. argh1.png

So far it's pretty good. It actually got suggested to me in Detsu's Anime Guru thread and only the first eleven volumes of the manga got turned into the anime so I decided to keep reading from I think chapter 50 onwards. smile.gif To be honest I couldn't be bothered reading from the beginning x) plus there are only minor changes in the anime anyways.

JA2DBzd.png

#264 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:15 AM

QUOTE (Undine @ Oct 4 2012, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, I followed you. biggrin.gif

It's alright, I was once a noob too... except that was months ago with two old blogs which I've deleted... kruemelmonsteryn0.gif The blog I gave you has only been around for like three weeks anyway so it's pretty new as well.

AWESOME. FOLLOWING YOU. LOVING YOUR BLOG SO FAR. wow.png

So far it's pretty good. It actually got suggested to me in Detsu's Anime Guru thread and only the first eleven volumes of the manga got turned into the anime so I decided to keep reading from I think chapter 50 onwards. smile.gif To be honest I couldn't be bothered reading from the beginning x) plus there are only minor changes in the anime anyways.

Ahh, I see, the manga I'm reading right now had the same problem, with the anime ending around 1/3 way through the story. Except I was only a wee lad when I first watched it, so I actually did have to start at the beginning. tongue.gif

Edited by Super Boom, 05 October 2012 - 03:19 AM.

#265 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:03 AM

QUOTE (Kim @ Oct 5 2012, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha yeah. Well the saddest thing is that barely anyone posts anymore, except when there's a new chapter. Old members seem to be vanishing and the new ones aren't that active.

Oh gosh, that reminds me when I used to be so fast at posting chapter threads. I stopped because I lost interest confused.gif

Now this place is dead. Like, literally dead.

And while we're on the topic of inactivity, do people still go on that XAT chatroom? mellow.gif

Edited by Undine, 05 October 2012 - 08:07 AM.

JA2DBzd.png

#266 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:37 AM

I've heard of people trying to resurrect XAT, but I have no idea if anyone still goes on there. A lot of us switched over to Skype, and I haven't really gone back. I feel like it's easier to coordinate group chats on Skype. Plus, it's handy to have Voice Chat when we need to discuss RP stuff.

But, I dunno. I do kinda miss the XAT crowd. sad.gif

#267 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:36 AM

*fangasms to death*

#268 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:00 PM

You should check out how many characters you will be able to use/download in/to this game:

http://fireemblem.wi...ei#New_Features

#269 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:18 AM

Yeah, ~50 once you include the next generation and SpotPass characters. I'm curious how the children are gonna work into the plot anyway. I read a little about Krom's daughter, but I don't know if she's unique. Still, so much emphasis on shipping in this one! I wonder who I'll ship my avatar with...tongue.gif

I think Reggie mentioned we're getting all the DLC too, so there's even more characters there! Maybe the roster will even rival Radiant Dawn's when it's all done! I can't wait to download Ike. wow.png

#270 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

I finished the story a.lready gonna replay. PLUS I REALLY want the Summer of bonds and Secret Spa of bons DLCs whatthekitten.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users