• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#41 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 22 August 2015 - 05:37 PM

i wish kishi would DIE already! okay so? we KNOW you hate your fans', your characters', just stop lying! you already screwed up GET OFF THIS PLANET ALREADY NO ONE LIKES YOU, OR CARES ABOUT YOU! -STABS KISHI- gosh i'm sorry i'm being mean but i'm so tired of kishi being so STUPD, and noones evewr smart enough to call him out on the LIES, and stuff!

I want Kishi to go away but I don't want him to die. Maybe for him to suffer.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 22 August 2015 - 05:37 PM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#42 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 05:39 PM

I want Kishi to go away but I don't want him to die. Maybe for him to suffer.

even better lol. he can suffer

#43 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 05:41 PM

even better lol. he can suffer

By forcing him to listen to us read NaruSaku. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#44 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 05:52 PM

He will just forever hide it behind the phrase of "he was too embarrassed to write those scenes." That seems to be the common answer that is the only consistent one. "I was too embarrassed."

That is his cop-out response to all of it.

Yeah I never understood that excuse, if you are too embarressed by it, why have scenes of a girl constantly chasing a guy? or boy constantly asking a girl out on dates? having a girl stalk her prey, or have a girl try to rape a guy she likes in he is sleep?

Those type of scenes were fine, but the girl/boy saying they liked the other person too was too embarrising? He's written multiple confession scenes but apparently 'I like you too' is too embarrising? What is the japanese word for 'too' too perverted or something?

Edited by harry4e, 22 August 2015 - 05:53 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#45 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 07:19 PM

i wish kishi would DIE already! okay so? we KNOW you hate your fans', your characters', just stop lying! you already screwed up GET OFF THIS PLANET ALREADY NO ONE LIKES YOU, OR CARES ABOUT YOU! -STABS KISHI- gosh i'm sorry i'm being mean but i'm so tired of kishi being so STUPD, and noones evewr smart enough to call him out on the LIES, and stuff!

uh...wish for him to die is pretty harsh...

ultimately Naruto is just fiction, Kishimoto is a bad author, sure but that doesn't warrant a death wish

I have to say it I found this just as stupid as the other people in tumblr that wish other people to die because of pairing wars...it's just sad

I thought we were all better than this

Edited by Nar123, 22 August 2015 - 07:35 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#46 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 07:33 PM

ultimately Naruto is just fiction, Kishimoto is a bad author, sure but that doesn't warrant a death wish

I have to say it I found this just as stupid as the other people in tumblr that wish other people to die because of pairing wars...it's just sad

I agree that's too far.

#47 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:37 PM

I thought we were all better than this

^^This. Wishing death on the person is unsightly, you should never wish that on a person for something that on the grand scheme of things is as petty as a piece of fiction. If you dispise him for his actions, no one can stop you, but to wish harm on him or his family is taking it too far.

Let's face it Kishi is not going to care, he sold out for money he has a healthy bank account to help him sleep at night, wishing him death just makes you look like a petty person and detremental to your health. So don't give yourself an ulcer.

iAnby7W.gif

#48 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 23 August 2015 - 12:31 AM

I wonder if Kishimoto secretly hates himself for selling out.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#49 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 01:03 AM

I wonder if Kishimoto secretly hates himself for selling out.

I wouldn't be surprise at all.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#50 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 23 August 2015 - 06:50 AM

Sometimes I wonder that too. But ultimately, he's not showing me any signs that he gives half a flying frig. 

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#51 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 07:32 AM

You know, if I win the Hokage for a day thing, I am bringing this issues up. This is more than about pairings but about a lot of plotlines being dropped, abandoned and utterly ignored. He says one thing but then I remember him at 2010 saying something completely different.

I think that he has really changed, becoming a parent changed him. Getting married changed him. getting old changed him and pressure by a circle of certian people changed him.

#52 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 11:50 AM

Kishi needs to stop listening to whoever he listened to.

Chou Chou was NOT popular...she was annoying.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#53 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 02:21 PM

Well this confirms it ladies and gentlemen. Kishkittens is saying "the next time someone resonds to you confession with I like you too, RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!! :zaru:

On a more serious note this "I was too embarrassed to write romance is getting getting old and honestly it's no excuse. Plus I am far beyond pissed off with it now. You don't want to/are too embarrassed to write romance? Don't put it in. How hard is that to do right Bleach and One Piece? you write a character having feelings for a girl and then put his parents, godfather, and mortal enemy in parallel relationships similar to his and you call it a red herring/ just a coincidence? Sure how many authors besides you have ever done that? You say that "Oh I wrote it this way always and you fans are the ones who read it wrong. And yet you go through all that trouble just to set a honey trap? My friends this man is a genius at being stupid. :superior:

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 August 2015 - 02:23 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#54 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 03:15 PM

476ba6b4e82677115f28b8909ecc5d12.jpg

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#55 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 August 2015 - 03:41 PM

I have no clue where Kishimoto studied to become an aspiring manga writer/artist... but having taken only 1, yes 1 creative writing coarse just last year mind you, I've already learned how to not write characters and scenarios. You can't just write something, change it completely, and expect it to be the same story people were expecting it to be. That's why I find "Accept the authors work" as a BS argument, why would anyone accept something where a drastic change in character ruins everyone? If I wrote a story about a red and blue characters and suddenly changed them to orange and green midway with little explanation, does that mean I'll be success because I need to be respected as an author?

I find it hilarious that Back to the Future is supposedly one of his favorite movies. If he was the writer of that movie, Biff or Marty himself would have ended up with his mom, because apparently dorks like his dad can't end up with the real people they love. Kishimoto would somehow hand wave the time paradox though or probably straight up ignore it 

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#56 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 04:48 PM

This is what Kishimoto needs:

Unfortunately the people who interview him don't have the guts to tell him.

Edited by Nostradamus, 23 August 2015 - 04:53 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#57 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 05:27 PM

^^This. Wishing death on the person is unsightly, you should never wish that on a person. to wish harm on him or his family is taking it too far.

*FIXED* this is all that needed to be said. no need to be rude about it.

anyway's i'm sorry if my comment offended anyone, or made anyone angry. i hope i can be forgiven for the outburst.i deleted the comment if it makes anyone feel better.i'm just annoyed because kishi keeps lying in his interviews, and pissing everyone off on purpose,and no one'll call him out on it!

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 23 August 2015 - 05:33 PM.

#58 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 05:50 PM

*FIXED* this is all that needed to be said. no need to be rude about it.

anyway's i'm sorry if my comment offended anyone, or made anyone angry. i hope i can be forgiven for the outburst.i deleted the comment if it makes anyone feel better.i'm just annoyed because kishi keeps lying in his interviews, and pissing everyone off on purpose,and no one'll call him out on it!

I forgive you.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#59 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 05:57 PM

You know, if I win the Hokage for a day thing, I am bringing this issues up. This is more than about pairings but about a lot of plotlines being dropped, abandoned and utterly ignored. He says one thing but then I remember him at 2010 saying something completely different.
I think that he has really changed, becoming a parent changed him. Getting married changed him. getting old changed him and pressure by a circle of certian people changed him.

Hokage for a day? What's that?

#60 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 06:18 PM

Hokage for a day? What's that?

Viz media is helding a competition, explaining why you want to be Hokage for a day and why would you like to Meet Masashi KishiLoko at NYCC2015!
The winner gets to meet him and all. I want to win in order to champion the people that have a sense of story telling. And if I can, do a cool one shot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users