• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#21 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 08 May 2015 - 02:19 AM

I'm glad your not going, I'd have to stop you. As much as the ending of Naruto bothers me, getting Kishi to change it by beating him up would feel like a hollow victory at best, and would more and like just make NS fans look like a bunch of bully's that had to resort to physical violence to get their way.

lol, I don't understand why y'all actually taking what I said seriously. I wouldn't want him to change it just because I or anybody forced him to do it lol.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#22 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 03:54 AM

Right? Who the hell would WILLINGLY do interviews and sessions like that after completely ruining and disgracing your 15 year long manga for the worst reasons. It's only been 6 months. The ending was a total sham; he's completely vulnerable to questions about it, especially since lies and excuses always catch up with you. He's already contradicted himself more than once lmao.

I guess him going just proves how spineless and manipulated he is overall. The editors must have told him that what's happened is A-okay and that people love the ending. If they did tell him the truth, do you think any of this would have happened? xD

The underlying assumption is that he or his handlers think the ending is anything of the sort. Statements following it seems to suggest they don't or that if they do they are willing to lie about it. Why would they be unwilling? It has been stated, repeatedly, that ending was based on popularity (especially as it pertains Western audiences). If that is so, why would they expect an heavily negative reaction. 

Additionally, I'm willing to bet that if critical questions are posed, respectfully, you'll get the same schtick that you got back when the ending happened. I also think it'd be easy to write off people who specifically complain about the pairing. He wasn't going to get out of that without pissing some segment off. So at least some naysaying is to be expected so no big deal. If that weren't prepared for at least this much then his PR people are in the wrong line of work.

If the questioner rants or goes into a rage fest, well...expect expulsion from the premises.

People are hoping for this massive comeuppance and as great as it would be to force him to admit that the ending (and huge chunks of part 2) sucked and were totally incoherent, don't expect it here. Even if he secretly believes it, he's not going to say.

i don't see this as risk at all. 

#23 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 04:43 AM

Pretty much. If anything, a better criticism to pose to him would be: why the hell did the Uchiha take over the entire plot?

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#24 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 07:59 AM

I'm glad your not going, I'd have to stop you. As much as the ending of Naruto bothers me, getting Kishi to change it by beating him up would feel like a hollow victory at best, and would more and like just make NS fans look like a bunch of bully's that had to resort to physical violence to get their way.

I agree. Even after how he misleaded fans for years I still don't feel any violence towards Kishimoto. Just anger & disgust. Like I said, I'd just turn around and walk away if I ever saw him. Maybe tell him I'm disappointed the way he ended his manga. But I definitely wouldn't hurt him over a fictional story, that's stupid.

#25 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 08 May 2015 - 12:26 PM

He should never get attention from us for misleading fans like this as a good writer would understand how to write a Proper love triangle or square, as I call the NH/NS/SS thing.

I would have been ok with the pairings if everyone was in character and their was proper deveoplment and closer to the other pairings. Not this whole rivalry crap that we got for a explanation as to why NS did not happen.

Now let's say Sakura, understood her feelings but gave Narutro a chance to be happy I would have been happy with that explanation and then have her find someone else other than Sasuke, of course, I would be sad but that would be in character. And would not devolve her character growth she had received over the years.

I would ask him why he chose to go with this dystopia like universe for the remainder of the series since it never made a lot sense wrtting wise? I then would ask him why make Naruto into neglectful father and make it seem like women will never be useful other than being a housewife?

Temari and Shikamaru should be high level Ninjas but you have one being a housewife and the others as his assistant, which I would have given to Sakura instead this is because she would never let Naruto be a neglectful father to his son and daughter. In fact, she would suggest him leaving a shadow clone to do paperwork and meetings and then let him spend time with his own son and daughter.

Shikamaru being his assistant makes little sense since he is not very understanding or a balancer for him. He needs someone like Sakura or Sasuke to make him realize his faults. I also would have asked why not make the ninjas apart of the military forces of the village instead of the mercenaries that would better fit the storylines to me?

Edited by Ryriena, 08 May 2015 - 12:33 PM.

Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#26 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 12:35 PM

He will be acclaimed by NH fans...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#27 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 07:43 PM

@ryreina
Shikamaru is genius and naruto is dumb, there's your balance.

#28 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 08 May 2015 - 10:24 PM

The underlying assumption is that he or his handlers think the ending is anything of the sort. Statements following it seems to suggest they don't or that if they do they are willing to lie about it. Why would they be unwilling? It has been stated, repeatedly, that ending was based on popularity (especially as it pertains Western audiences). If that is so, why would they expect an heavily negative reaction. 

Additionally, I'm willing to bet that if critical questions are posed, respectfully, you'll get the same schtick that you got back when the ending happened. I also think it'd be easy to write off people who specifically complain about the pairing. He wasn't going to get out of that without pissing some segment off. So at least some naysaying is to be expected so no big deal. If that weren't prepared for at least this much then his PR people are in the wrong line of work.

If the questioner rants or goes into a rage fest, well...expect expulsion from the premises.

People are hoping for this massive comeuppance and as great as it would be to force him to admit that the ending (and huge chunks of part 2) sucked and were totally incoherent, don't expect it here. Even if he secretly believes it, he's not going to say.

i don't see this as risk at all. 

I agree to a certain extent. 

Because there's also a possibility that he'll say something and mess himself up again, which will spur more fan outrage. I think that's more likely to occur than him admitting that he messed up Naruto's ending.   

By the way, Kishimoto coming to America means....well...there's a highly likely and scary chance that he'll run into Naruto Forums, or even this site.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#29 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 09 May 2015 - 11:04 PM

@ryreina

That's not what I am talking about. I am saying the people he would be closest too would understand his personality and faults. Shikamaru really wouldn't understand these faults like Sakura or Sasuke would and would even give balance to those faults by keeping him in check. I am mostly going by the yin and yang theory here, since, his balancers are gone his life is descending in to chaos. For example, he is playing more on his computer and drinking more heavily than he use too, and neglecting his own son in the process. Shikamaru fits only one aspect of his personality while he doesn't fit with the rest of said personaltiy, that's also why ShikaInoCho was so formidable because each of their personalities balanced each other.

Edited by Ryriena, 09 May 2015 - 11:13 PM.

Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.

#30 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:35 AM

@ryreina

Usually a really ignorant person and a really smart person don't go together. There's bound to be some problems if the dumber person doesn't pick up some wisdom in order to understand their friend better.
I wonder how Shikamaru could stand being friends with such a stupid person as Naruto. I'm mad that they still seem to be close in the sh*tty Gaiden story even after the terrible ending.

#31 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:55 AM

Im thinking about actually going there and ask him wither if he has a bitter view on women or not. But at the same time im afraid of getting the backlash. :sweatdrop:   

#32 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:58 AM

Im thinking about actually going there and ask him wither if he has a bitter view on women or not. But at the same time im afraid of getting the backlash. :sweatdrop:   

If you get a backlash it just proves that Kishimoto and all his fans and assistants have a bad view about women.

#33 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:05 AM

does Kishimoto speak English? Or will he have a translator there or something?

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#34 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:11 PM

Obliviously he will have a translator.

Anyhow i really want to question him of why he he has a bitter view on women its even worse in the spin off manga.

13.jpg?1431080504

10.jpg

Like women at the age of 10 should questioning about there existence?? I don't know which one is the proper translation but both sound very very misogynistic. :ermm:  

#35 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:44 PM

^I think Chouchou's questioning is made into a light joke. It's to make Salad have a tag-along friend who has something in common with her, to join her on the journey. I don't see what is misogynistic with it. The worst thing is that Cho's hasn't even reached puberty, yet is still hung up on being fat.

ナルサク

#36 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 11:26 PM

That's not what I am talking about. I am saying the people he would be closest too would understand his personality and faults. Shikamaru really wouldn't understand these faults like Sakura or Sasuke would and would even give balance to those faults by keeping him in check. I am mostly going by the yin and yang theory here, since, his balancers are gone his life is descending in to chaos. For example, he is playing more on his computer and drinking more heavily than he use too, and neglecting his own son in the process. Shikamaru fits only one aspect of his personality while he doesn't fit with the rest of said personaltiy, that's also why ShikaInoCho was so formidable because each of their personalities balanced each other.

He's understand naruto, because he's shikamaru. :zaru:
One of The kishi favorite.

#37 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 04:55 AM

I don't know... He will probably have a translator.

#38 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Anime/Manga - Gaming

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)

Posted 11 May 2015 - 03:20 PM

He speaks English but not very good English.

#39 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 05:29 PM

He speaks English but not very good English.

He could speak English? I don't think so.
Japan is the worst English speaker.

#40 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Anime/Manga - Gaming

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)

Posted 12 May 2015 - 05:33 PM

He speaks broken English but probably has a translator.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users