304 replies to this topic

#301 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 07:05 AM

Well i meet kishi on thursday and it felt surreal but at that panel i got the same old bs from his older interviews. But luckily i made up by going into other panels on friday and saturday.

Also we weren't allowed to record. So im sorry to the people who want to take a look at that panel.

Did you get a chance to ask your question?

#302 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 07:07 AM

Well i meet kishi on thursday and it felt surreal but at that panel i got the same old bs from his older interviews. But luckily i made up by going into other panels on friday and saturday.

Also we weren't allowed to record. So im sorry to the people who want to take a look at that panel.

Well I hope you had a good time even if you had to suffer the same old bs in person.

#303 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 01:35 AM

Did you get a chance to ask your question?

Nope they didn't had time to answer any Questions at the the thursday panel.

Well I hope you had a good time even if you had to suffer the same old bs in person.

I did! i got to see panels i liked like the x files and bravest warriors.

Edited by rikakim94, 22 October 2015 - 01:36 AM.

#304 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:07 PM

I watched his drawings for that day, and the dude is terrible. I couldn't believe it was the same Kishimoto that drew the same Naruto manga. I guess he was replaced with the real Naruto and Sakura-chan. Those drawings was terrible.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#305 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 09:47 PM

Hello everyone! Its been awhile since ive been here.

Welps just now i accidentaly clicked on a wrong video in youtube..and guess whose video is it? Sawyer something.. i dont really watch any of his videos but indid heard here that he is a big nh fan.

Sooo the thing is i didnt watched the video but i saw a comment on top that in an interview.. kishimoto mentioned his name.. and people there are gushing in their kishi-sama's attention..

I dont want to read any further or watch the video they link onto but someone might be interested
https://youtu.be/tVs_HY85wTc

Sorry im just using my phone right now as i search on how to take a freakin screenshot on a 3ds lol

Happy to hear from all of you tho..

Edit.. its in the comments
http://shonenjump.vi...-sensei-special

Edited by dejavu, 05 November 2015 - 09:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users