• Please log in to reply
833 replies to this topic

#1 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:11 AM

Alright, so since everyone's starting to make blogs and stuff, I thought it would be cool if I made one too.
^
|
|
|
That's me trying to stick to the status quo, by the way. I'm usually not like that, being all teenybopper and trying to fit within the "in" crowd. But I need somewhere to talk and rant about my personal life, and to me, here's the best place to do so smile.gif

So anyways... /curtain is drawn and a girl steps into the spotlight onstage wearing sexy steampunk outfit.

Why hello there. It is my pleasure to introduce myself to such a gorgeous being like you. My name is Shanai Maria, and welcome to my sanctuary. I just so happen to be an almost ninth grader in a few months time, and a soon-to-be student of one of the top four schools of Victoria, a prestigious and lively state in Australia. Born on the day of the Virgin Mary in the year 1997, I'm a fun-sized [in other words 155cm short] Filipina who is a strong believer in Christ, and I'm definitely not afraid to admit that. I'm a girly-girl, but simultaneously I'm a tomboy. I care about fashion a lot more than my friends, yet I'm the biggest die-hard gamer and otaku compared to my friends.

So what do I do in my spare time, you ask? Well. I like to draw, and I am so damn good at drawing. Okay, not really. But I am pretty decent. After all, Art is one of my favourite subjects at school. I also like to do stuff that an otaku would do: watch anime, read manga, cosplay and be all weeaboo and self-teach myself some Japanese, although with the last, I did study Japanese from first grade to fourth. And of course, I wouldn't forget about the biffles. They are a huge part of my life. The ones who aren't related to me by blood that I can get along with very, very well. I chill with them at school, parks, the big city, and going to arcade centres is one of our favourite pastimes. Of course, I do more that just these, like study for school and such. I really dislike school and work and all that, I mean, come on, who does like school and its absolute boringness? But to be honest, even so, I care about my studies and being successful in life.

Oh and blog memes ftw.

1. Do you believe in Heaven?
As a person who's been a proud Catholic since birth, of course I believe in Heaven.
2. Have you ever come close to dying?
Not that I know of. There is probably someone out there, but perhaps I haven't met them or I don't remember them, sadly.
3. What jewellery do you wear 24/7?
Plain gold stud earrings. I have three piercings.
4. Would you ever consider having plastic surgery?
And ruin the lovely image God has given me and to everyone else? No thanks. That's distorting and not being thankful for what he's given you. It disgusts me, to be honest.
5. What do you wear to bed?
NOTHING. Nah, just kidding. I wear a crop top, t-shirt and shorts. If it's cold, I still wear those, albeit with thigh-high socks. I rarely wear pants, since they roll up and make my legs itchy.
6. Have you ever done anything illegal?
Pffft hell yeah. Not "that" stuff, like underage drinking or whatever crap, but I mean like, what 14-year-old doesn't download stuff off the interwebz? I do it all the time.
7. Who was the last person that you touched?
The mother dearest. She gave me a welcome home huggle after school for getting through my fourth exam this year.
8. Where did you eat last?
If it's a restaurant, then I can't remember. But if it's anywhere I literally ate at, then the dining table.
9. Besides your own blog, are there any that you routinely read but never comment on?
Not really. It's either I read and comment or I don't read at all.
10. Ever been involved with the police?
Why would I? I'm not a rebel or something.
11. Do you talk in your sleep?
I'm asleep. How the hell would I know? But then again I could always ask my family.
12. Now a celebrity fantasy. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend?
None, because I treasure my virginity, thank you very much.
13. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
Well, it really depends of the situation. Sometimes I feel like I have the best life ever, sometimes I just wanna get rid of it.
14. Where do you wish you were?
In my own personal wonderland, which I go to all the time... with a machine gun.
15. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Nope. I'm too healthy, you see.
16. Is there any type of dancing that you love to do?
I think I'll stick with continuing hip-hop.
17. Last gift you received?
I think it was about $200 for my birthday.
18. Last sport you played?
Something called "Pony Express" or whatever. You have this baseball bat, and you run across the hall and back without getting mauled to death by balls being thrown by the other team.
19. Last place you went on holiday?
To the Gold Coast, about three years ago. Haven't been on a holiday since. I miss that place. All the fun rides, the theme parks, swimming, the beach... I miss it all.
20. Current Song?
If it's my current favourite song, then it'd have to be Asleep by Emily Browning. Whenever I hear that song, it makes me wanna cry, dance, sleep, escape... listen to it here:

And there you have it, a little bit about myself, aside from the stuff already on my profile which I have pretty much repeated here.

Anyways, blog time biggrin.gif

Oh my God. I am so happy right now, because at school I officially survived my Humanities exam, and my fourth exam of the year. It wasn't as hard as anyone thought it would be, but it was STILL hard. Most of us didn't even get to finish because it was so damn BASTARD hard. Seriously. And the worst bit was that a few weeks ago we were all given a revision sheet for what we need to know for the exam, and all of the stuff on the sheet was on the exam. Thing is, though, there was one thing that was on the exam, and it wasn't on the revision sheet, and NONE of the teachers, at the very least, even bothered to tell us it was on the exam. So after the exam period was finished, we all just basically ran out of the classroom and started ranting on about how we weren't told of that particular question. We almost got detentions from the Year 10 coordinator for being too loud in the corridors. Haha, good times, though. But at least I got through the exam without completely dying. Four exams down, two more to go. cool.gif

Edited by Rocket, 14 September 2012 - 08:49 AM.

JA2DBzd.png

#2 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:39 AM

It's nice that you finally made your own blog biggrin.gif, I would like to know you better happy.gif

#3 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:31 AM

Hi Shanai-chan!! XD Happy to see You've got a blog, and I'll be here if you need anything biggrin.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#4 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE (Roy menethil @ Nov 28 2011, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's nice that you finally made your own blog biggrin.gif, I would like to know you better happy.gif

Same here happy.gif you should make your own blog too! rawr.gif

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Nov 28 2011, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Shanai-chan!! XD Happy to see You've got a blog, and I'll be here if you need anything biggrin.gif

Thanks Phantom-kun~ th_glomp.gif

/is typing this while at school doing Science exam revision blowup.gif

JA2DBzd.png

#5 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:11 AM

Oh, Are you doing alright with your studies? smile.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 29 November 2011 - 12:11 AM.

#6 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:17 AM

Oh okay well good luck and get cracking then. biggrin.gif *hands coffee*

Edited by Phantom_999, 29 November 2011 - 12:18 AM.

#7 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:33 AM

Everytime I see your name all I can think of is this.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#8 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:54 AM

When was this made? zomg.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#9 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:24 AM

*Munches on carrot* What's up doc? tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#10 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:08 AM

@Jordan: You mean my blog? Oh, well, in that case... just last night tongue.gif

Anyway. For every time I blog about my day, I'm gonna add a blog meme 'cause they are just so damn fun laugh.gif

1. Describe yourself in seven words
A little girl who always acts pissy =]
2. What keeps you awake at night?
The interwebz on mah mobile. That's why when everyone else is on H&E in the "afternoon" or "evening", I'm pretty much just about to actually wake up in a few hours.
3. If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why?
Why would I wanna be anyone? I'm happy being myself everyday ^^
4. What are you wearing now?
My school summer dress and a band-aid on my left middle finger.
5. What scares you?
My older sister.
6. What is the best and the worst thing about blogging?
Best thing about blogging is letting in on about your personal life instead of having to keep your problems bottled up. Worst thing is when your blog is spammed with arguments. I've seen many here.
7. What was the last website you looked at?
My email LOL.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
My height 8DD~ I wanna be at least 160cm tall arg.gif
9. Slankets – Yes or no?
OMG I LOVE SNUGGIES~ 8DDD~~
10. Tell us one of your darkest secrets.
I jacked off $40 off my parents. I'm such a rebel >:3

Blog numberrrrr two!
Today at school... I cut myself.

NO I'M NOT EMO. During Art class, I was finishing my Lino bird print. What you have to do is draw some bird design close-up, and you can't draw straight lines for the outline of the bird, it has to be "feathers" or whatever. Anyway. After that you carve said design onto this rubber thingy with a special tool. Thing is, though, you gotta hold the rubber thing on the table so it doesn't move, and your hand has to be on the bottom of the rubber thing. Then, using said special tool, you carve the design. And while you're holding the rubber thing at the bottom, you carve "away" from your hand.

And that's what I didn't do. I had my hand in front because I was doing this really tight design in the corner, so when I carved this big-ass line... I ended up giving myself this massive cut on my middle finger. And it hurts. shamefulcry0js.gif I had to put like three band-aids on it. But at least I finished my design biggrin.gif

Now, I have two more nights from now to study for my last two exams. Maths and Science... two of the WORST. SUBJECTS. EVAR.

Song of the day~

JA2DBzd.png

#11 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:34 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Nov 29 2011, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why yous gotta be so interesting? biggrin.gif

Becaue I am. fu.png

First off I would like to say.....HA! I'm taller than uuuuuuuu! pictureem0.gif

Well DURRRR of course you're taller than me. rolleyes.gif After all my mom's only 150cm tall. And my dad is... I have no idea LOL. But Filo people are fun-sized people 8DD~

Gasp! You jacked 40$ off your parents?!.....
Nicely done. 111191.gif *Props* pimp.png

Oh f#ck yes. I'm such a godly pro pimp.png

So..... Your a snuggie fan huh? OMFG. Do you know they have a leopard print (design) one now?! XD a_spaz.gif

argh1.png argh1.png argh1.png argh1.png argh1.png

a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif

JA2DBzd.png

#12 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:11 AM

Can you speak Tagalog? Oh and you're still 14 years old. You still have about 6 years to grow. Who knows you'll grow into a tall bebot. biggrin.gif

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#13 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:33 AM

QUOTE (Rocket @ Nov 29 2011, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A bit. I'm not fluent sadly shamefulcry0js.gif but my mom wants me to study Tagalog next year. That means I'm gonna study three languages simultaneously argh1.png [Chinese at my new school, Tagalog because of my mom, and Japanese because I'm such a weeaboo laugh.gif]

That's sooo cool. I wanna learn 3 more languages!

#14 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:49 AM

Sorry can't resist from posting this. tongue.gif Song starts at 1:18.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#15 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:52 AM

Yeah next year's gonna be hard, learning three languages at the same time and whatnot... plus I got into this school where you gotta be all smart and stuff... I don't even know how I got in mellow.gif

/is struggling to type without left middle finger facepalm.png

@Darth-kun~: Hurr hurr hurr pictureem0.gif my dad used to have that as his ringtone XDD;;

Edited by Rocket, 29 November 2011 - 07:53 AM.

JA2DBzd.png

#16 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:40 PM

Cause you've got awesome skills! cool.gif

#17 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:02 AM

Aww thanks Phantom-kun you always give me motivation and lift my spirits up. happy.gif

Anyways I'm gonna blog about the day later. I'm still at school and doing some Science exam revision XD;; blowup.gif

JA2DBzd.png

#18 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (Rocket @ Nov 30 2011, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aww thanks Phantom-kun you always give me motivation and lift my spirits up. happy.gif

Anyways I'm gonna blog about the day later. I'm still at school and doing some Science exam revision XD;; blowup.gif

How do you get on here from school? rawr.gif My school teachers have eyes locked on me like a predator on a prey.. happy.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#19 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:17 AM

AWESOME SKILLS dude, got it memorized?

#20 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:01 AM

Exactly. Awesome skills fu.png

JA2DBzd.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users