Close
Photo

Is Kishi ever going to into more detail about Sakura's feelings?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:33 AM

Like when exactly she fell out of (romantic) love with Sasuke, started falling for Naruto. Maybe how they first met as kids would be cute.

What i'm basically saying is fi he's also going to clear up any of those ambiguous moments that were left up for interpretation. 

Edited by Pepsi, 01 October 2014 - 04:33 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

#2 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:40 AM

Sakura is still a mystery to me, I hope we learn more about her feelings for Natuto.

#3 Diadochi

Diadochi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:History, manga, anime, fitness

Posted 01 October 2014 - 05:01 AM

I think the definitive moment when Sakura realized that she truly loved Naruto was when Madara extracted Kurama from him and he was left knocking on deaths door. It's like that common saying: "you don't really appreciate something until it's gone". The threat that she could've lost Naruto forever was the final spark that ignited the realization of her true feelings, and that every other romantic interaction between them was just build up that was ready to be set ablaze once it found that necessary 'spark' (Kurama extraction).

Gtu9I59.jpg

ALEXANDER III of MACEDON

(356-323 B.C.E)

#4 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 05:39 AM

What ambiguous moments? I don't think we'll get flashbacks from the past lol. Maybe in the future if Sakura is telling a story to someone. I think we'll just get a resolution of this love triangle that's still going on and that'll be that. 

LOI, 540, 663, 693

Where does she stand with Naruto, where does she stand with Sasuke, where does she stand with Naruto in comparison to Sasuke.

I think the definitive moment when Sakura realized that she truly loved Naruto was when Madara extracted Kurama from him and he was left knocking on deaths door. It's like that common saying: "you don't really appreciate something until it's gone". The threat that she could've lost Naruto forever was the final spark that ignited the realization of her true feelings, and that every other romantic interaction between them was just build up that was ready to be set ablaze once it found that necessary 'spark' (Kurama extraction).

Going by what she said it was sometime after the Sai arc and before the Land of Iron arc.

Edited by Pepsi, 01 October 2014 - 05:43 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

#5 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:08 PM

I doubt it, considering that Kishimoto never goes into detail unless it's about a past topic (the great wars, Madara and Harashima, etc.) Not only that but he never goes into details about emotions either. If that were the case then we would understand characters like Sasuke/Sakura/Madara/Kaguya more clearly.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#6 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:45 PM

We might be getting closer to the chapt 3 bench scene soon.

#7 NarSak4Life2k14

NarSak4Life2k14

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:46 PM

Hello, everyone new here! Um I don't mean to sound like a downer, but unless Sasuke were to die, or to try and kill Naruto, I'm not sure if there's going to be much more elaboration :c I've been shipping NS for almost 8 years now, but I don't know anymore :/ unless someone could reassure me  :wacko: Idk. Well, if nothing else, I at least hope she can hear Naruto out on his confession to come  :cry:

#8 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:52 PM

Hello, everyone new here! Um I don't mean to sound like a downer, but unless Sasuke were to die, or to try and kill Naruto, I'm not sure if there's going to be much more elaboration :c I've been shipping NS for almost 8 years now, but I don't know anymore :/ unless someone could reassure me  :wacko: Idk. Well, if nothing else, I at least hope she can hear Naruto out on his confession to come  :cry:

Welcome to Heaven and Earth :)

Anyways, I don't believe Sakura's feelings just flipped a switch so easily. It's been ongoing, and I believe her feelings for Naruto built up from the moment she started really caring for him - which is way back at the beginning of the series. I believe that that care turned into feelings, (hinted at) strong feelings for Naruto.

I honestly believe Sakura started falling out of love with Sasuke the moment Sasuke started making her feel negative. She holds on to her feelings, because she holds on to the times where Sasuke was tender with her. But other than that, her feelings for Sasuke are pretty weak, and continue to wither away.

I think what I'd like to see in regards to Sakura's feelings, is something from Sakura's actual thoughts. I don't want to see her actions anymore, I want to literally see what's going on her head. I want to see her confronting her feelings straight on to herself, so all the viewer can be clear on them. Whenever she has thoughts to herself, their completely honest. Like how she doesn't want to be useless, doesn't want to be a burden, how she feels... it all goes on in herself. I don't know how Kishi will approach this, but I'm pretty sure he will. Probably around the time Naruto confesses or something.

I'm still very keen on future Sakura moments. Those will be interesting considering what happened in 693.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#9 Cherry-Bloss93

Cherry-Bloss93

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Interests:Horses, Naruto, Biochemistry <3

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:50 AM

Does anyone think there's any chance of her feelings being cleared up when she's in the genjutsu?

narusaku_ending_22_by_dew_mangaka-d56e4f

#10 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:08 AM

Does anyone think there's any chance of her feelings being cleared up when she's in the genjutsu?

that would be great !

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#11 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:47 AM

She's not in a genjutsu, she's unconscious. 

eh10ut.jpg

#12 Sav from Australia

Sav from Australia

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 01:26 AM

I really do hope there is some clarification but I doubt it will happen.  I imagine we will get something along the lines of Sakura finally realises feelings blah blah blah battle over the end.  I hope for shippings sake that there is some greater clarification, but the battle is the most important part of battle manga.

But to be honest, I'm tired of Sakura.  I mean we have depictions of real, deep love in the manga.  Tsunade was in so much pain for so many years and she had the real thing with Dan.  Kushina to Minato the same.  But Sakura's 'feelings' just seem shallow - because how can you compare the deep connection with Naruto over many years of struggles and mutual attraction, etc., with the fangirl shallowness of how she 'loves' [romantically] Sasuke.  I know the translation of 693 clarified stuff because she said something, Sasuke 'misunderstood' and Kakashi clarified - okay, story moves on.

But what she said had romantic connotations - which is why good old Sasuke misunderstood in the first place.  Why not say it clearer that she sees him as valuable teammate etc. - why the use of romantic words?  I understand Japanese language is confusing and also I understand the author could/probably is trolling.  But that still does not get back to the crux.  She says something with romantic connotations now, after all this time.  Lets see that explained away.

Because to be honest, at this point I am going with my own feeling and that is that Naruto deserves a woman who only has eyes for him and does not need to vaccilitate and get vexed over some childhood crush that meant nothing - because if that woman cannot decide out of the strength of a deep bond vs a shallow/nonexistant bond, then surely it means she is NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE.

The plot is all about Naruto becoming Hokage so this won't happen....but perhaps Naruto should win the battle/war/everything and then just leave Konoha and get to live quietly, happily ever after and find some new, unrelated girl who only ever had eyes for him from the moment she gets to know him.  Is that not how 'real' love works in life and in manga?

#13 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 11 October 2014 - 02:42 AM

I really do hope there is some clarification but I doubt it will happen.  I imagine we will get something along the lines of Sakura finally realises feelings blah blah blah battle over the end.  I hope for shippings sake that there is some greater clarification, but the battle is the most important part of battle manga.

But to be honest, I'm tired of Sakura.  I mean we have depictions of real, deep love in the manga.  Tsunade was in so much pain for so many years and she had the real thing with Dan.  Kushina to Minato the same.  But Sakura's 'feelings' just seem shallow - because how can you compare the deep connection with Naruto over many years of struggles and mutual attraction, etc., with the fangirl shallowness of how she 'loves' [romantically] Sasuke.  I know the translation of 693 clarified stuff because she said something, Sasuke 'misunderstood' and Kakashi clarified - okay, story moves on.

But what she said had romantic connotations - which is why good old Sasuke misunderstood in the first place.  Why not say it clearer that she sees him as valuable teammate etc. - why the use of romantic words?  I understand Japanese language is confusing and also I understand the author could/probably is trolling.  But that still does not get back to the crux.  She says something with romantic connotations now, after all this time.  Lets see that explained away.

Because to be honest, at this point I am going with my own feeling and that is that Naruto deserves a woman who only has eyes for him and does not need to vaccilitate and get vexed over some childhood crush that meant nothing - because if that woman cannot decide out of the strength of a deep bond vs a shallow/nonexistant bond, then surely it means she is NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE.

The plot is all about Naruto becoming Hokage so this won't happen....but perhaps Naruto should win the battle/war/everything and then just leave Konoha and get to live quietly, happily ever after and find some new, unrelated girl who only ever had eyes for him from the moment she gets to know him.  Is that not how 'real' love works in life and in manga?

Tsunade lost 2 people she loved in her life then she gave up on love after that Kushina looked down on Minato but then started to love him now its like if Sakura doesn't win Sasuke's heart she'll be like you know what I'm just gonna be alone because I know Naruto loves me but I love Sasuke so if I don't get the guy I love I will be alone...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users