Close
Photo

A Compromise or Unconditional Surrender?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Diadochi

Diadochi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:History, manga, anime, fitness

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:31 AM

Despite the way in which Sasuke is going about in trying to achieve his goal, I think we can all agree the end result of what he wants is good intentioned. So after his fight with Naruto has concluded, do you think that they'll reach an understanding? Obviously killing the Kages and eradicating the Bijuu would be out of the question, but perhaps they could work something out. Naruto knows the ninja system is incredibly flawed - it's what created Pain (Nagato) and it'll continue to create more if the status quo is kept in place.

Or do you think that Sasuke will be forced to accept an unconditional surrender after his defeat? I know a lot of people hate him, nevertheless, it would still be a total waste of Sasuke's development, cause at the end of the manga, he wouldn't have achieved anything.

Gtu9I59.jpg

ALEXANDER III of MACEDON

(356-323 B.C.E)

#2 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:37 AM

I think he will compromise with Naruto he will go with Naruto's way but I doubt he'll admit it.

Even in the movie he still seems like an ass. I wonder whatever happened to Hebi Sasuke he was actually pretty kind to people...tha kitten happened?

eh10ut.jpg

#3 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:00 PM

I just want them to rip each other to shreds. I have waited too long for this, so I don't want anything less than they're guts on the floor. xD

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#4 Hiyuusha

Hiyuusha

Hanzo Hattori

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Hanging out with bros, writing, prepping ingredients for pizza, making pizza, cooking pizza, slicing pizza, boxing pizza, packing pizza, delivering pizza, opening pizza boxes, grabbing slices of pizza, eating pizza, tasting pizza, swallowing pizza, digesting pizza, and ramen too! Also, I love to make Rasencookies - dattebayo! Lolno.

Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:30 PM

I think he will compromise with Naruto he will go with Naruto's way but I doubt he'll admit it.

Even in the movie he still seems like an ass. I wonder whatever happened to Hebi Sasuke he was actually pretty kind to people...tha kitten happened?

He fell further to the Uchiha Clan's Curse of Hatred.

#5 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:41 PM

Naruto and Sasuke having an understanding... is gonna be a hard thing to do, considering how those two work.

I don't see Sasuke surrendering. I actually see them surrendering to each other in a way. I think it's clear that their gonna be fighting to the death, and neither of them are gonna back down. I feel like, what's really going to make Sasuke and even Naruto really think about the issue, is their fight itself. Fighting and war and killing... They all relate to the pain Sasuke and naruto have gone through. That's how they bonded - it started with a fight, and it could possibly end in a fight. I don't know what Kishi's gonna do, but I think he's gonna make Sasuke and Naruto's bond play an important role in the ending of this manga.

Again, the future is a mystery. No one really knows how any of this is gonna be settled down.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users