15 replies to this topic

#1 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 03:48 PM

Ok, So, I've been roaming around youtube for a while and found some REALLY good other anime OP/EDs in Naruto style. cool.gif

Here are some of my favourites:

Anime: Eureka 7
OP/ED: ED4

Anime: DRRR!!!
OP/ED: ED1

(Better hurry up and download the last one since a previous version got hacked off by YT) BTW..... good god, those yaoi fans sleep.gif" although MinaKushi compensates for it.....

So, if you guys have found other anime OP/EDs in Naruto style please post it here. Thanks!!

Edited by Newkerz, 23 October 2010 - 03:50 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#2 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 12:06 AM

I have no idea what the first one is inspired from but is very cool non the less, The second is inspired by Durara right? I know that nurariyon no mago also had a similar ending on Episode 3, (Though it was in phuzzy's subbed ep, but Subdesu's sub had original ending).

Both are very well done, and if not for the second ending stuttering at some points you wouldn't know they were fan made.

iAnby7W.gif

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 11:20 AM

The ending is bad more Naru/Sasu none sense and the opening I guess it's all right.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Oct 24 2010, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The ending is bad more Naru/Sasu none sense and the opening I guess it's all right.

Actually it's not a SasuNaru Ending, not the second one, if you saw the original it's based off, in Durarara the first and last person is the main two protagonist, and they are not romantically involved, the person that comes first is crushing on the first girl that appears, if you were to follow the originals concept it would be a SasuKari pairing, and if the creater intended it to be SasuNaru they failed in that sense, and lets be honest the actual openings and Endings from Shippuden appear more SasuNaru that this one.

iAnby7W.gif

#5 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:55 AM

Erm- seemed pretty yaoi to me << Sasuke holding Naruto surrounded by pink-... Eh- yeah...

#6 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:00 AM

WOAAHH, I really didn't need to see that last part, I mean, seriously, what in the world. Why is Naruto straddling Sasuke's leg err.gif

Dang, and I actually liked both songs, but the 2nd one is ruined by that last part. yucky.gif

#7 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:58 PM

Ahhhh...see I didn't see the End after the end, I just watched the main part, I just thought it was closing credits of the fanartist and origial work etc...lol Either way the person who created the main credits missed the point of the original, as I said before, just looking at the original it would be a SasuKari pairing.

Someone should edit it and take out the end after the end.

iAnby7W.gif

#8 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:20 PM

You mean the yaoi part??

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#9 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:29 PM

Yup. the Yaoi part, the credits were rolling so as far as I was concered it was the end after the end.

iAnby7W.gif

#10 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:41 AM

Ah, already did that for myself when I was going to put it in my iPod. Want me to send you the video?

248793.jpg

#11 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:16 PM

This thread just got me thinking.
(Everyone to themselves: Oh, ****. Here he goes...)biggrin.gif

I've always thought that it fits, so I think it would be hilarious if someone ever made a Naruto version of the music video for Eminem's 'Without Me', replacing the characters in the video with Naruto characters, specifically replacing Eminem and Dr Dre with Naruto and Killer Bee respectively, and the kid that buys the CD with Konohamaru. I just think it would be fall-off-my-chair-funny if someone actually did it.

Edited by Quinny52, 16 November 2010 - 09:16 PM.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#12 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 19 November 2010 - 10:10 PM

111189.gif that would be hilarious, someone needs to do it.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#13 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 03:21 PM

Found a new one. And this one is epic in its own right.

Anime: Bleach
OP/ED: OP 10

The drawings could use some work on some of the characters, but the animation is perfect. Gotta love Temari as "Rangiku". The beginning with Sasuke and Madara is pure win. Hopefully someone can translate it.

(I do have to admit though, that it could've been better with Temari, Sakura, and Hinata in their "Gakuen" uniforms. But I'm not complaining)

Edited by Codus N, 11 March 2011 - 03:24 PM.

248793.jpg

#14 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 11 2011, 10:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The drawings could use some work on some of the characters, but the animation is perfect. Gotta love Temari as "Rangiku". The beginning with Sasuke and Madara is pure win. Hopefully someone can translate it.

(I do have to admit though, that it could've been better with Temari, Sakura, and Hinata in their "Gakuen" uniforms. But I'm not complaining)

Good video, but I wonder why the person who made the video animated Suigetsu, Karin and Jugo instead of Naruto running like Ichigo in the actual opening.

#15 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 11 2011, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Liked it... It's my favorite opening of bleach. to bad the animation is not that great but hey I wouldn't be able to animate a bouncing ball let alone let Sakura and Hinata do a dance... tongue.gif

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#16 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:51 AM

You know what would be Epic and Awesome??

A Naruto version of FMA Brotherhood's OP 5: Rain.

If you seriously think about it, everything fits.

From start to finish. (except for 2 parts that I'm still trying to get my head around on.) Especially the last part with Ed and Trisha. That would be easily replaced by Naruto and Kushina. And it makes absolute sense especially if you consider the last chapter where Naruto refers to her as one of his "suns".

If any of you have a Nico Nico account, PLEASE tell me if you find a Naruto version of that OP.

BTW, I really hate the fact that Bones got that song first AND thought of the Ed-Trisha scene first. It would've been an epic OP for the Jinchuuriki confinement arc.

248793.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users