• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#1 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 02:48 AM

So ANN has posted the names for the new opening and ending for shippuden.

#7: "We Are Not Weak" by Mass Alert
#13: "Jitensha" (自転車 Bicycle) by Oreskaband

Though I haven't heard of anything from Mass Alert, Ore Ska Band did ending 14 for Naruto and ending 11 for Bleach. It doesn't say what episode the new OP and ED will be starting, but I'm guessing soon now that the filler arc is over.

Hope they're good songs with nice animation. happy.gif

#2 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 03:51 AM

wow.png *Goes to listen to them* I hope for an opening they show Naruto in Sage Mode, that'd be epic. And thank GOD the fillers are over heheelq7.png pictureem0.gif

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 20 March 2010 - 03:51 AM.

#3 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 04:54 AM

The OP is fake. It's supposed to be for Shonen-hen's opening (a rerun of Naruto)

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#4 Sai

Sai

Nakama

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in the bonds people share. I am also interested in art and my friends Naruto-kun and Sakura-san.

Posted 21 March 2010 - 05:54 PM

I do enjoy Oreskaband.

Nakama

#5 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 07:57 PM

Yaaay. rolleyes.gif I've been getting tired of color-negative UchihahaItachi© after that having arc been long over... though the song is frikkin epic.

Oh heeeey. Those are the people that did Pinocchio from the first series, right? Kewl
meh.

#6 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Mar 19 2010, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The OP is fake. It's supposed to be for Shonen-hen's opening (a rerun of Naruto)

It seems to be real, but we'll just find out whenever the new opening and ending come out.

#7 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:05 PM

Isn't it coming out this week?! I know they skipped last week for a break after the fillers wow.png I-CAN-NOT-WAIT! Sage Training wow.png

#8 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:19 PM

It'll either be starting this Thursday or next Thursday. I hope it's this week's, since I love the songs right now, but we need some new animation and songs.

#9 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:10 AM

Owesome, owesome.

Hey, when they do get posted, could someone link it, please? wow.png

#10 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:45 AM

Opening 7: "Toumei Datta Sekai" by Tomohiro Hata
Ending 13: "Bicycle" (Jitensha) by Oreskaband

Source: ANN

We'll have to bear with it guys. Apparently, CBlitz at MH says the ED is about Hinata. I thought that judging the title it would have a "what could happen" if Minato & Kushina were around. I could totally see them being happy and all and having fun as a family. That would totally be a tear-jerker ED.

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#11 Froot

Froot

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 12:06 PM

I'm not surprised about the Hinata part, to be honest. Things are overexaggerated times a thousand and sometimes made up, so of course they were going to turn that one particular scene which was so popular amongst the fanbase into something way bigger than it ever was.

It's al right, though, because we've had our fair share of NS OPs and EDs. We'll throw NH an bone. happy.gif

I just hope it doesn't bleed out to the endings, too.

#12 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 07 April 2010 - 05:18 PM

guys may be missing the point again. A hinata ending would be completely appropriate at this juncture considering whats coming. She has one of the preminent moments of the upcoming pain Arc. its no surprise that they would give an ending focusing on her during it.

We cant even say till we see it whether its a naruhinaesque ending or jsut an ending where we get a look at her hopes.

and considering the absolutely blatant NaruSaku ending we just had...
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#13 Froot

Froot

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:37 PM

That's true catsi, but her "prominent moment" revolves around her confession. She has done nothing else important besides that. I've got a feeling that it will be implying NH.

We still need more NS OPs&EDs though emoticon_monocle.gif

Edited by Froot, 07 April 2010 - 08:37 PM.

#14 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:54 PM

111189.gif@Froot

We have had a lot of NS openings and endings. Guess we could change... Until it's Sakura's confession time pictureem0.gif

#15 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:17 PM

honestly im surprised having listened to it that theyre using that song with a hinata centric ending. Jintenshas a happy poppy song, and a song more in tune with someone like Naruto or Ino then Hinata.

I havent been able to listen to the other one so i cant comment on it.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#16 Froot

Froot

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:00 PM

Then if that's the case, and they want to keep the video fitting with the song, I can imagine it being a more upbeat video and less of the sulky angsty love thing that I was dreading. Maybe showing Hinata in a more dynamic light.

#17 The Max

The Max

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:09 AM

Just saw some picture of the new op and ed

The op seem nice

The ed well i suppose Hinata is the only character that have similarities with the girl on the bicycle but i wait to see it animated before making a judgement, not really related with the story from what i saw.

#18 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Apr 7 2010, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
guys may be missing the point again. A hinata ending would be completely appropriate at this juncture considering whats coming. She has one of the preminent moments of the upcoming pain Arc. its no surprise that they would give an ending focusing on her during it.

We cant even say till we see it whether its a naruhinaesque ending or jsut an ending where we get a look at her hopes.

and considering the absolutely blatant NaruSaku ending we just had...

That's exactly what I've been thinking. Since this arc will be the closure and resolve of Hinata's character development I guess Pierot wants to give some spot light to her along with lifting the hopes of the N/H fandom because we do know what happens after her confession and the arc in general. However after that ending I highly doubt Pierot will give anymore endings about Hinata they will eventually return to the N/S endings I surely hope so. danarusakunp3.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#19 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 01:34 PM

OP is Epic!! although the music leaves much to be desired. Seriously, Ino, Hinata and Sakura vs Konan?? That's seriously epic!! Why the hell did Kishi neglect the possible epicness of that?? Also, it seems that the one who handled it was none other than the Great Suzuki Hirofumi-sama!!! (same guy who did the previous OP) as for the ED, not bad I guess. I like the way they drew Hinata. And good thing it ain't NH-ish. (I think)

248793.jpg

#20 NaruGirl

NaruGirl

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 02:25 PM

Sage Naruto for the win! biggrin.gif
NaruSaku isn't just something, it's 100% the best.:3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users