29 replies to this topic

#1 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:10 AM

Naruhina fans must be rejoicing...Plus Kyuubi Naruto has something that looks like a heart on his skull head...i don't know if it was on purpose but oh well...what you guys think?

Source: http://www.aniplex.c...uto/dvd/08.html

Edited by Askia31, 27 November 2010 - 07:16 AM.

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:24 AM

Dear God facepalm.png once again Piertot has Mary Sued Hinata making her look like she's the heroine of the series. down.gif

Well what do you expect from them? they were obviously not happy when Kishi released the volume cover which had six tail Kyuubi Naruto and the back of the fourth. With this cover Pierot is simply telling the world that Hinata's heroic confession (added with the useless fillers facepalm.png) is WAY more important than Naruto's reunion with his father Minato. It also amuses me that they haven't release a cover with Sakura hugging on his welcoming Naruto to the village this is Pierot we're talking about here they will never do that. rolleyes.gif

As for the heart on Kyuubi Naruto's skull I will have to facepalmed again. facepalm.png More of Pierot's antiques to give fan service I find it ridiculuos it's like they're saying" six tail Kyuubi Naruto supports NH" in my opinion Hinata shouldn't even be on that cover in the first place she didn't do nothing right she only screw up big time putting the whole village in danger but hey that's not how Pierot sees it they are only focusing on Hinata's sacrifice of love and they will continue to Mary Sue her no matter what. They can't see that Kishi used Hinata as a plot device to turn Naruto into Kyuubi mode (the confession was a bonus that didn't matter).

Thank you Pierot you're the reason you're lifting the hopes of the crazy NH fandom in the West. dry.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 27 November 2010 - 10:27 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 03:32 PM

it's the hole for the nose. :|

#4 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 05:52 PM

excuse me while i laugh my ass off

#5 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:33 PM

Uh... so what? These DVD covers always feature a different character on them. Why is it such a crime to put Hinata on one for the one time she does something? Konohamaru and Ebisu are featured on the previous one and they did about just as much. It's only fair. ermm.gif

#6 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (Daniee @ Nov 27 2010, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uh... so what? These DVD covers always feature a different character on them. Why is it such a crime to put Hinata on one for the one time she does something? Konohamaru and Ebisu are featured on the previous one and they did about just as much. It's only fair. ermm.gif

I don't have a problem with Hinata at all, I would have prefeer if Minato was on the cover instead of her, I think it's more important Naruto's reunion with his father than her confession during the invasion of Pain arc.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#7 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Nov 27 2010, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't have a problem with Hinata at all, I would have prefeer if Minato was on the cover instead of her, I think it's more important Naruto's reunion with his father than her confession during the invasion of Pain arc.

I agree, but that doesn't happen in this DVD. That's episode 168, and this DVD has eps 164-167.

#8 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE (Daniee @ Nov 27 2010, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree, but that doesn't happen in this DVD. That's episode 168, and this DVD has eps 164-167.

Oh I didn't know about that then I guess it's all right to have Hinata on the cover then. sweatdrop.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#9 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:05 PM

I really don't mind the DVD cover, if it just covers the episodes you said then I don't see it as a way of Mary suing Hinata in anyway. sleep.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#10 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:16 PM

This is just out of hand. mellow.gif No wonder NaruHina is probably the most supported Naruto pairing; Pierot is, pardon my vulgarity, shoving NaruHina down their throats and out their @$$e$. facepalm.png This is just so disappointing...
Plus, why the heck is Hinata even on the cover in the first place?! What did she do that was important that wasn't filler or fake?! Nothing!

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 27 November 2010 - 11:23 PM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#11 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:29 PM

This is totally outrageous and I highly disrespect the fact that they used a SECONDARY character on the DVD Cover! All she did was a confession! And she was just in F-I-L-L-E-R-S! Where are the main characters? Why are they trying to please the NH fans? Is this all they care about? Pairing fandoms? This heart-like thing totally pissed me off. And seeing Hinata standing like she is a Superhero or the savior of the world is extremely irritating! Since when is she the "brave protagonist"? rawr.gif

#12 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:35 PM

It goes to show you that Pierot will always give credit to Hinata even if they have to show her on fillers she will always get the credit.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#13 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Nov 27 2010, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It goes to show you that Pierot will always give credit to Hinata even if they have to show her on fillers she will always get the credit.

And that just ticks me off... I feel sorry for the poor souls who rely on the anime for answers and not the manga. They're probably horribly disillusioned by Pierot's deceptive maneuvers...

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#14 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:56 PM

down.gif Shipuuden started good but thanks to fillers, yaoi undertones and the "Hinata worship" and now this s***t wtf, it just got flushed down the toilet. I hope by some miracle, Naruto gets remade without those stupid fillers, yaoi undertones and the "Hinata worship"(I know it won't happen shamefulcry0js.gif )

----------------
Now playing: Linkin Park - Points Of Authority
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#15 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 02:18 AM

I will only say this to them....

"DA' F--- YOU GUYS THINKING? What da' f--- you guys thinking?"

I mean seriously. I think they are taking this "Hinata Fandom" too far. This isn't just fandom anymore, this is obsession and I am appalled.

They are basing Hinata off on a lie simply because of their NaruHina fetish.

You know Hinata, for once I feel sorry for you and your fan base.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#16 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 02:19 AM

In my opinion it really isn't that big of a deal. I mean, by this point, I'm not really that surprised. dry.gif

If you stick to the manga, then thats all that really counts.

Edited by cnving101, 28 November 2010 - 02:21 AM.

#17 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 03:20 AM

QUOTE (cnving101 @ Nov 27 2010, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In my opinion it really isn't that big of a deal. I mean, by this point, I'm not really that surprised. dry.gif

I agree with you. Sure when i saw this cover and i saw Hinata on it i was like eh whatever, but when i saw that the hole on top of his head was a heart I literally facepalm.png (even if it wasn't on purpose)

But ether way i wasn't all that surprised about it. I knew that Pierot would strike again sometime, but i quit watching the anime after this weeks episode so whatever confused.gif

Edited by OblivionXP, 28 November 2010 - 08:45 AM.

#18 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 02:04 AM

QUOTE (cnving101 @ Nov 27 2010, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not really the cover itself that bothers me. It's the fact that this is one more argument the NH fans will use to say their pairing is canon.

I swear I have had many NH fans tell me crap from the anime and I tell them I follow the manga
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#19 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 02:15 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Nov 30 2010, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not really the cover itself that bothers me. It's the fact that this is one more argument the NH fans will use to say their pairing is canon.

I swear I have had many NH fans tell me crap from the anime and I tell them I follow the manga

That's very true, I hadn't really thought of that. sweatdrop.gif

#20 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 01 December 2010 - 02:37 AM

For those who are questioning the heart on the skull...

Was that "heart" shape present on the original manga version? I couldn't recall because that was about a year ago.

And I do sense bashing, let's stop that, okay?

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users