• Please log in to reply
5160 replies to this topic

#81 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:02 PM

well, maybe its not over yet...that would have been too easy indeed
And Rukia cut Hanataro DX
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#82 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 26 November 2007 - 06:37 PM

But Hanataro has his freaky pill! That should take care of any wounds he gets. "I'm all genki now... you can't see it?"

#83 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 29 November 2007 - 02:58 PM

*bump no jutsu*

This week's episode was ok. We're getting somewhere now, and next week will set off the fights that's this going on in the damn manga (which is also awesome btw). Oh, and Nel was annoying this episode as well!

#84 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 29 November 2007 - 04:07 PM

This week's episode was pretty good
The action will finally begin now.

#85 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 08:13 PM

Yay UlquiHime moments XD!! I really liked this episode.. Number One instrumental playing while Renji was giving his speech was priceless! But yeah, Nel is getting kinda annoying now..and I had thought she was so cute when she first appeared too DX Dontcha know~

#86 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 30 November 2007 - 06:25 AM

Ugh...I didn't know someone could annoy me more than Ririn before Dondo came along. He's fat, ugly and has the most annoying voice ever. Nel is meh, she was cute-ish at first but it kinda wore off after a while.

Pet-sama @_@

#87 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 04:57 PM

I agree...Nell and especially that Dondo guy are getting a bit annoying sometimes.

#88 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 07:45 PM

And why do they keep having people and stuff fall on Ichigo? Is it some kind of running gag that still cracks people up in Japan? I wonder if Ulq will drop his cool bish act when its his turn to actually fight, and get really pissed. First. Emotion. Ever!

#89 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 01:37 AM

Hmmm.. I seem to be bumping this thread quite a lot! Oh well, the manga chapter is out. You know where to get it!
Note to self: Never point my blade at Byakuya's pride!
I'm just glad the fights doesn't last dragonballishly long (I just made a word... again!).

#90 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 11:46 PM

I don't really know why I keep bothering to bump this thread, since it seems the only thing that will get any atention from my dear friends (that would be you) is the introduction of a new bishie or Byakuya fighting... But I have to ask about your thoughts about the newest chapter (304).

What's with the tentacle rape, eh? How are they going to go about that in the anime?
I'm a little freaked out with that butterfly guy now.. I hope he dies soon!

#91 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 22 December 2007 - 03:55 AM

...I have just one thing to say.

What the hell... headscratch.gif

That is one of the strangest abilities I have ever seen, and one of the most disturbing too.

Poor Nemu...she'd better not die.

#92 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 22 December 2007 - 04:23 AM

I've never been that big a fan of Bleach I prefer Kubo's previous work Zombie Powder.

uc.png

#93 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 04:33 AM

szayel is pretty tricky XDD i actually like him, cuz of his weird techniques... guess now we know why his zanpakutou is called fornicaras XP

i bet nemu will be ok, since she is a mod soul

#94 Shana

Shana

~melon bread....=D

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 04:59 AM

Dude, what is up with Szayel! WHY CAN'T THE FIGHT END ALREADY! He's creepier than Mayuri if you just consider their techniques! Nemu is the most abused character in Bleach. This has gone way too far. Nemu is immune to Mayuri's poison; I think this means Szayel will be too! 0.0

And, ICHIRUKI RENUION NOW!!!

BTW, the calendar spread was *too* adorable. Matching IchiRuki.....=D with their cute pink jackets...XD

(Forgive my IchiRukitard-ness..XD)

#95 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 05:01 AM

Nemu had better be okay...

And yeah, I was wondering about the Fornicaras thing before.

I just wish it had remained as one of those unsolved mysteries tongue.gif

#96 Shana

Shana

~melon bread....=D

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 05:04 AM

^ I know right?

How many chapters has this fight been? Didn't it start around Rukia's fight?

#97 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 05:42 AM

It's been a long (and boring) fight...

I want to see some Ulquiorra already!

#98 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 05:55 PM

This entire arc is getting a little annoying if you ask me.. It's been a billion years since they started this thing, and I'm not quite sure where it will end. I don't think Ulq will get any all-out fights yet though, but it will come sometime!
But the tentacle-rape-rebirth technique was just freaky... I want that butterfly fruit dead now!

#99 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 11:11 PM

Ugh tentacles...

#100 Chidori Mistress

Chidori Mistress

Lolita of Squack <3

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 12:03 AM

lol tentacles.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users