71 replies to this topic

#1 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 02:07 AM

I want to do a video about the NH and SS fans that didn't like the ending or the movie at all. I would like if you could to give me evidence of known SS and Nh fans who hated both the ending and movie and shown their reations to it. I will edit out names to keep anonymity, but if you all could I would like some help with this.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:14 AM

I want to do a video about the NH and SS fans that didn't like the ending or the movie at all. I would like if you could to give me evidence of known SS and Nh fans who hated both the ending and movie and shown their reations to it. I will edit out names to keep anonymity, but if you all could I would like some help with this.

I'm sure we can all figure it out, James, and help you out :)

#3 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:58 AM

I'll check and see what I can do to help out James. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#4 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 04:00 AM

Thanks Luckychi. I just want to show that not every NH and SS fans think this was a great ending just because their pairings became canon.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#5 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 28 November 2014 - 05:27 AM

Mangafox is a pretty good place to check out. Tvtropes too.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#6 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 05:49 AM

Mangafox is a pretty good place to check out. Tvtropes too.

Mind finding some for me. i am a little busy. I got a few, but I want a few more. Really good ones.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#7 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:32 AM

Comment I saw on Facebook:

I agree with you. I mean I always wanted her to end up with Naruto but as an equal. Someone who can save him, protect their family and village. I wanted her to truly become the pride of the Hugya!! A fierce warrior with a kind heart. I wanted her power to just... ahhhh I wanted more.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#8 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:42 AM

Couldn't keep away from video's huh James... Well, I guess I'll see what I can do

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#9 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:51 AM

I don't think I've met one of those yet... Their pairings had no logic, so I don't see how they would find how it canonically happened to be logic.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#10 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 07:19 AM

Couldn't keep away from video's huh James... Well, I guess I'll see what I can do

It's not about videos... its about sending a message.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#11 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 07:29 AM

Well that one Japanese fan who is SS fan or at least once seems so upset with everything. The one who actually said that they could have come up with a better solution to NS.

#12 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 07:46 AM

Only hardcore NHtards won't complain. We never even got to see Hinata as Hyuga leader. All that mattered was her true luv with Naruto-kun. They give a bad name to romance.

#13 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 28 November 2014 - 10:21 AM

Mind finding some for me. i am a little busy. I got a few, but I want a few more. Really good ones.

http://naruhina.love...rselves-winners -1st post is pretty good imo

mangafox 302 303, 304 (clem le surfer vs marcell)

I'm not that calm either. I'm pissed enough that NH needed a move to make sense as a canon pairing because of zero NH in ch.699 and also because the Last takes place 2 whole years later. So whether it's really canon or not doesn't matter to me that much anymore, I just want to see NH get the focus it deserved but never had in the manga, even if it's not made by Kishi himself and even if the movie turns out to be average to bad x

I'm disappointed because all these spoilers show that, apart from the NH romance , it's just another typical SP movie with Kishimoto's blessing on NH since he couldn't fit it in the manga, which makes its fillerness so blatant that it just feels all the more wrong that they had to make a movie to give NH enough romantic development to explain how it became canon. This development should have been in the manga, not in a movie and under no circumstances should a movie stand on its own no matter how much Kishi says that it fills in the gap between 699 and 700. NH deserved this development in the manga. The only thing I'm taking comfort into is the fact that even if the movie in general is average SP material, the NH fluff is going to be unbearably cute so I'm looking forward to it. Thank god this movie exists, because if we were left with their kids as the only proof that Naruto and Hinata are together I swear I would snap. x
I'm a little disappointed to know that even though it was already planned for a long time there was still no development at all regarding naruto's feelings for hinata. x

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#14 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:25 PM

Simple, look for someone who cares about the story and not just their pairing. Sorry, I'll try help out but I'm doubtful I can find anything. :sweat:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#15 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:46 PM

Someone posted this on a NaruSaku proof journal of mine on deviantart! It made me so happy ^^ It's pretty long, but these are the gems.

"When I found out about the last Naruto movie coming out, I was excited to find out that Naruto and Hinata had gotten together. After thinking about it some more though, it did leave me with this really uncomfortable feeling in my gut--like, the ending just didn't feel right. Even though I have shipped Naruto with Hinata since the 4th grade and still do to this day, I see the difference between a good relationship compared to one that is forced. In all honesty, because of the way that Naruto has been written up to its ending, I really think that Naruto should have ended up with Sakura. I love Hinata, but she really just hasn't been given enough screen time. I would have totally been for this ending if she had gotten more development in her relationship with Naruto, but, sadly, she hasn't. I love my ships very much, but I love a good manga/anime ending more.

And plus, it's not like I hate Sakura or want to bash her. There have been times where I have thought she was a better character than Hinata...

I think Sakura is extremely pretty, both inside and out. She's been through so much kitten with Sasuke and I don't believe she deserved him one bit. She deserved someone like Naruto or just someone who would treat her like she was the best thing in the world. 

I love what Kishimoto has done with Hinata's own character development as well, but am disappointed in the development of her relationship with Naruto thus far. 

I have to compliment on this post for the amount of time and dedication you've given in making it. All of this proof/evidence is 100% real and I see where you're coming from in all your explanations. (about my journal) Honestly, I had been prepared from the start for a NaruSaku ending because I was wary of all this obvious proof. I was actually kind of shocked to find out he ended up with Hinata so abruptly. I WAS hoping they'd end up together in the end, but not like this. There was SO much development needed to be done. 

Overall, It makes me sad that I feel like I can't fully support my ship. I'm both happy and sad that it happened.

I am excited, though, to see how The Last movie plays out. Maybe Kishimoto can somehow explain Naruto's sudden change in interest...Even though I'm sure it'll be ridiculously hard to considering he won't be given more than 90 minutes to explain."

So yeah! IDK why it's highlighted (so annoying) but I really liked what this girl had to say. She was so polite and kind, and I could tell the ending really bothered her.

Edited by Win-chan, 28 November 2014 - 06:55 PM.

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#16 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 11:16 PM

Some things Luffy shared recently I am gonna show here for your video, James; one is an NH fan's reaction to the new trailer for The Last.

"Omfg. The spoilers are true. As a Hinata fan, I want to vomit. How can they focus so much on a side character and make her more powerful then the main herione? Sakura never got a kittening episode or movie for herself. And Naruto never loving Sakura? I AM SO kittening ANGRY. The very character I love and cherish is ruining my favorite manga. WTF."

"So a side character for 15 years, and you decide to power her up to be better than the heroine in just one kittening movie. Un-kittening-believable. What money does to one."

"goodbye Naruto , I cannot cope with the amount of the bullsh** right now, I cannot watch such a heartbreaking movie showing Naruto turning into a looser, bye."

Along with other things.

#17 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 08:25 PM

Someone from Tumblr said this at Mr. Jellal's page, and really, I think it works for the video, James. But they call themselves anonymous so...

To be honest I'm a Naruhina fan, but after then ending I'm starting to think Narusaku should of happened instead. Just like everyone else I have to agree that the ending of Naruto was complete kitten! I'm probably going to get bashed from the Naruhina society but truthfully our shipping has really no development, and why the hell would naruto and hinata call there boy "Bolt" wtf

#18 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 30 November 2014 - 12:31 AM

Here's another one.

"I'm a NaruHina fan myself. Evne though my ship I guess was "canon" I can't help but feel like they rushed the ending super hard. Overall that ending skipped over a lot of things, which kinda disappointed me. Idk. But hey! Don't let the trolls get to you guys. I've been in situations like this before where my pair didn't become canon and people trolled me all the time. Just know that, your ship only sinks if you abandon it. Much love!"

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#19 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 30 November 2014 - 03:02 AM

I found these comments off the Naruto wiki: 

From RalDrago: The pairings was really forced the only logical one is ShikaTema because it has some development before. Well usually im not really concerned about the pairings, but after i read the last chapter something doesn't fell right. I know the NaruHina pair is likely to happen, but the SasuSaku pair is a "no". We know Sakura love sasuke right from the beginning, but Sasuke never interested in women and that's personality is cool i think, and then suddenly at the last two chapters he changed drastically and married Sakura. Its just like he married her out of pity. Also their daughter looked just like Karin and that stalking personality really resemble her. It is better if it was NaruSaku. We know from the beginning that Naruto love Sakura, and Sakura love Sasuke. But after all those chapters im sure little by little she take notice of Naruto especially since the Shippuden arc til the end. Just imagine if you love someone but he/she didn't care/notice you, and then there's a person that will always be there for you, what would you fell? Its reasonable to fall in love with him/her instead right? Well either way im okay with both NaruHina pair or NaruSaku pair, but im dislike the SasuSaku pair. And I think its okay if the manga ending with "friendship and dreams" where Naruto become hokage and showed the characters friendship instead of "Couple and Child/Daughter" ending.

Reliops: I think it'd be disingenuous to say NaruHina and SasuSaku were "obvious" considering how NaruSaku got the lion's share of development all throughout the manga, from characters acting as intermediaries for their feelings for another (Yamato for Sakura and Sai for Naruto), to data books hinting at Sakura's supposedly confusing feelings for Naruto, and, the most obvious, parallels to Minato/Kushina, Jiraiya/Tsunade and Obito/Rin. Hinata was hardly given any panel time after they held hands. The focus was mostly on Sakura when it came to insight on Naruto; most of her panel time was spent on her worrying and thinking about him in one way or another. The whole "find someone like your mother" thing came full circle 130 chapters after it was brought in with Minato identifying Sakura as the one that reminded him of his wife, and then we had that whole CPR thing and whatnot.

The fact these two never had their closure and the promise, while fulfilled, was never touched upon again despite being mentioned in 693 and the latest data book, as well as Karin's sudden disappearance all lead me to believe the endgame pairings weren't decided until after Road to Ninja.

Given the comparatively enormous development of NaruSaku to other couples, especially the ones that were canonised, I'm not convinced Kishimoto didn't change his mind or capitulated to editorial pressure because SS was already more popular Japan, and NH was of a similar size to NS, whilst SK was pretty small.

I'm not too fussed with NaruHina becoming canon since that pairing, albeit underdeveloped, is healthy.

SasuSaku sends all the wrong messages though. That kitten can burn in a fire. I don't understand how anyone can find it appealing, what with Sasuke treating Sakura like kitten and trying to kill her and her loved ones and destroy her home. It's just a terrible pairing.

So far that's what I found, I'll continue looking and seeing what I else I can find. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#20 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 03:12 AM

I found these comments off the Naruto wiki: 

From RalDrago: The pairings was really forced the only logical one is ShikaTema because it has some development before. Well usually im not really concerned about the pairings, but after i read the last chapter something doesn't fell right. I know the NaruHina pair is likely to happen, but the SasuSaku pair is a "no". We know Sakura love sasuke right from the beginning, but Sasuke never interested in women and that's personality is cool i think, and then suddenly at the last two chapters he changed drastically and married Sakura. Its just like he married her out of pity. Also their daughter looked just like Karin and that stalking personality really resemble her. It is better if it was NaruSaku. We know from the beginning that Naruto love Sakura, and Sakura love Sasuke. But after all those chapters im sure little by little she take notice of Naruto especially since the Shippuden arc til the end. Just imagine if you love someone but he/she didn't care/notice you, and then there's a person that will always be there for you, what would you fell? Its reasonable to fall in love with him/her instead right? Well either way im okay with both NaruHina pair or NaruSaku pair, but im dislike the SasuSaku pair. And I think its okay if the manga ending with "friendship and dreams" where Naruto become hokage and showed the characters friendship instead of "Couple and Child/Daughter" ending.

Reliops: I think it'd be disingenuous to say NaruHina and SasuSaku were "obvious" considering how NaruSaku got the lion's share of development all throughout the manga, from characters acting as intermediaries for their feelings for another (Yamato for Sakura and Sai for Naruto), to data books hinting at Sakura's supposedly confusing feelings for Naruto, and, the most obvious, parallels to Minato/Kushina, Jiraiya/Tsunade and Obito/Rin. Hinata was hardly given any panel time after they held hands. The focus was mostly on Sakura when it came to insight on Naruto; most of her panel time was spent on her worrying and thinking about him in one way or another. The whole "find someone like your mother" thing came full circle 130 chapters after it was brought in with Minato identifying Sakura as the one that reminded him of his wife, and then we had that whole CPR thing and whatnot.

The fact these two never had their closure and the promise, while fulfilled, was never touched upon again despite being mentioned in 693 and the latest data book, as well as Karin's sudden disappearance all lead me to believe the endgame pairings weren't decided until after Road to Ninja.

Given the comparatively enormous development of NaruSaku to other couples, especially the ones that were canonised, I'm not convinced Kishimoto didn't change his mind or capitulated to editorial pressure because SS was already more popular Japan, and NH was of a similar size to NS, whilst SK was pretty small.

I'm not too fussed with NaruHina becoming canon since that pairing, albeit underdeveloped, is healthy.

SasuSaku sends all the wrong messages though. That kitten can burn in a fire. I don't understand how anyone can find it appealing, what with Sasuke treating Sakura like kitten and trying to kill her and her loved ones and destroy her home. It's just a terrible pairing.

So far that's what I found, I'll continue looking and seeing what I else I can find. 

Just as a side-note, when you were searching comments on the wiki, what was the general mood regarding this ending? Were they mostly supportive of it or did they have any misgivings? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users