Close
Photo

Which is better - Naruto as 6th or 7th Kage?

naruto

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Tendo Ryuken

Tendo Ryuken

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 02:56 AM

im not saying 7 being good number lol. just saying about the author's preference. i personally would prefer rokudaime than nanadaime. just sound better ha ha

don't try this at home

#22 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 05:22 PM

Uuuuuuuh, 6th  personally. Although really who becomes Hokage when isn't  even special or relevent anymore since Kishi decided to make it the dream of SEVERAL people, who had no such ambition before and Marty Stu-ing some others saying that they'd be perfect candidates by someone else. (I look at you Shikamaru) :hm:

Edited by Phantom_999, 20 December 2014 - 06:54 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#23 SuperChief

SuperChief

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:46 PM

Sixth Hokage.

Kakashi became Hokage purely as fanservice and for the sake of The Last, which was bullsh**. There was no reason for Naruto not to have been put in the position. Perhaps not immediately after the war, but he should have definitely been Tsunade's successor, which was foreshadowed a long time ago when Tsunade agreed to become the Fifth and told Naruto to grow up and become a good man.

Kakashi becoming Hokage ruined that. It also undid Konohamaru's foreshadowing boasting that he would become the Seventh after Naruto became the Sixth. It also did away with the tradition that started with Hiruzen of the Hokage teaching students that would later teach the Hokage, i.e. Hiruzen (Third) > Jiraiya > Minato (Fourth) > Kakashi > Naruto (who should have been Sixth).

Lastly, Naruto as the Sixth would've been cool considering he was also the successor of the Sage of the Six Paths.

I also hate the fact Naruto was never given a formal leading position. Even in The Last he is still a genin taking orders from Shikamaru. That's bullsh**. 

Edited by SuperChief, 20 December 2014 - 02:34 AM.

#24 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:09 PM

I really liked the idea of Naruto being the 6th Hokage, because I had always pictured Tsunade passing the torch to Naruto when he was ready and him being her successor, as was strongly foreshadowed. Kakashi becoming Hokage was not handled well at all, and ended up being something that was done to honor the scum that is Obito. Bleh. Such a poor reasoning behind it. So, yeah, I definitely say Naruto should have become Hokage when Tsunade was ready to step down, instead of Kakashi.

#25 somilmish

somilmish

Ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:Tanki Online, Physics, Pottermore, Snape FF, Naruto, Fanfiction, Call of Duty, Total War series, AC, SC, etc .

Posted 31 December 2014 - 12:09 AM

either sixth (but not immediately after) or reasoned 7th
6r1oag.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users