Close
Photo

Kishimoto on why Sakura is with Sasuke, and other horrible ideas.

• Please log in to reply
346 replies to this topic

#341 Mokiepuppymaster

Mokiepuppymaster

That One Cliche

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Acting, Piano, Drawing, NaruSaku, SasuNaru, NaruGaa, ShikaIno, LeeTen, NejiHina, InoSaku, SakuHina. Anime: Deadman Wonderland, Sailor Moon, Paranoia Agent & One Piece.

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:52 AM

Hey Arnold kicks ass. Helga is the perfect example of a western tsundere; a girl who acts like she hates a guy but secretly is nuts about him. I think it compares to Sakura in NaruSaku. XD
Arnold/Helga ftw.

but at the same time Helga was a stalker. Lol

but geez...i didn't realize how terrible this situation was. Does kishimoto really dislike Sakura that much?

tumblr_nemz5jxVl41rsex83o9_500.gif

#342 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:38 AM

but at the same time Helga was a stalker. Lol

but geez...i didn't realize how terrible this situation was. Does kishimoto really dislike Sakura that much?

But it's not the same setup as Hinata, nor did Helga ever wilt like a weeping willow in front of Arnold. They also shared a lot of actual screen time together, and had a built up relationship. Helga wasn't a side character who was loved because of her body and voice actress alone.

Edited by Tiller, 25 November 2014 - 03:38 AM.

#343 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 27 November 2014 - 04:21 AM

Kishi was too much of an A-hole to let even Jiraiya and Tsunade get together.

That's probably because Naruto was suppose to succeed at everything Jiraiya failed to do... but as far as we know, Naruto didn't succeed at anything. He might have played a role in "World Peace" but then again we don't know, but he sure as heck wasn't the only one to do it. He didn't get the girl of his dreams that much we know, Kakashi never seemed to be in danger (the only time he was "dead" Naruto couldn't save him either). Really, all Naruto did was "save" Sasuke, and by save I mean basically do what the other villains did to Sasuke, force his views onto him.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#344 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:50 AM

Man...

I feel so disgusting having wasted time on this manga. I already figured Kishi was mysoginistic as hell but I really didn't know how far down the rabbit hole went.

Getting away from a guy that hits and tries to kill you and going with the nice guy makes you horrible.

I am actually kittening ill.

Please don't buy any of this man's works in the future. Just.....don't support this kind of message.

That is all.

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#345 Gammy Das

Gammy Das

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:10 PM

I still don't understand how he made Sakura be the one to perform CPR on Naruto.

If he'd decided on Hinata, then why didn't he just make her do it? I mean, CPR should be basic stuff for a ninja. :confused:

And on that note, why bring up CPR [!!] in a ninja-based manga at all? :argh:

Fagmoto's spilled kitten so widely, that it has become practically impossible for him to justify it in any manner whatsoever.  :pimp: 

I'm reading Jiang Ye now. Amazing Manga. :sweat:

Because facts are facts... :D

#346 Paperman

Paperman

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:The four main shounen manga. Animation in general.

Posted 02 December 2014 - 10:28 AM

Yeah this is the page.  :twitch:

9.jpg

So in his mind you can be a battle-hardened kunoichi yet your destiny is to be a mother and a wife. Honesly, is the man serious? If he is, then it explains Chapter 700 perfectly. Of course Sakura can't be single. It was her destiny to be with Sasuke-kun. Oh my god, this is the ultimate ending Kishimoto had planned for her all along. In his mind, it's the highest honour he can give her (according ro his latest words). How people can still hold respect for this man, I'll never know.

Edited by Paperman, 02 December 2014 - 10:30 AM.

#347 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 02 December 2014 - 11:11 AM

Naruto is full of such valuble lessons such as this. Now we can add it too if you neglect your kids it's not your fault, it's theirs for having the gall to get upset about it.

And your parents' murderer is totally a cool guy.

And mass murderers always get the girl.

Nice guys do not get the girl because they are terrible parents.

And destine and lineage determine your life. Neji was a slave's son fighting the son of the greatest ninja to ever live. No one had bet on him if they would have known this. He was destined to lose.

And... For Heaven's sake, I can not go on.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users