• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#1 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:31 AM

If she still rejects Naruto and goes after Sasuke.

I dont know if I would like her still. I mean I love Sakura, she has developed so much from part 1  but if she still chases after Sasuke after all thats happened I would not be able to respect her anymore. 

Now I am not saying she needs to love Naruto but she needs to forget about Sasuke. 

43iduct.jpg

#2 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:35 AM

I would be like "Nuh uh gurl you need to find yoself a real man."

WqQwzgf.gif

#3 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:35 AM

If she still rejects Naruto and goes after Sasuke.

I dont know if I would like her still. I mean I love Sakura, she has developed so much from part 1  but if she still chases after Sasuke after all thats happened I would not be able to respect her anymore. 

Now I am not saying she needs to love Naruto but she needs to forget about Sasuke. 

This is a difficult question. I'm not sure If I would still love Sakura if she still "loves" Sasuke. But I doubt if she still chases after him. The only things she has to do is realise her feelings for Naruto and move on from Sasuke.

Edited by Uzumaki9000, 06 September 2014 - 12:36 AM.

#4 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:36 AM

No I wouldn't. It would be illogical after everything.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#5 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:40 AM

She can sleep with Sasuke and she'll still be my queen. I always said that I would trade NS becoming canon in a heartbeat for more Sakura moments. I never liked Sakura because of NS. I liked Sakura because of Sakura. And you need to realize that Sakura will never stop caring about Sasuke no matter how much sense it doesn't make, and that goes double for Naruto.

Edited by luffyq1, 06 September 2014 - 12:41 AM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#6 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:40 AM

Indifferent is the best word for what you're inquiring, plain and simple.

But the chance of happening is quite low...

#7 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:42 AM

Sakura will always be my fave, no matter who she gets with in the end. But, I'm not worried about it since I know Sakura's not gonna make herself be with a guy that hardly gives a crap about her until she's useful to him. Plus her relationship with Naruto is way closer than the one that she has with Sasuke, so I doubt she would get with him since she finally understands who's been the right person for her after all this time.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#8 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:42 AM

She can sleep with Sasuke and she'll still be my queen. I always said that I would trade NS becoming canon in a heartbeat for more Sakura moments. I never liked Sakura because of NS. I liked Sakura because of Sakura.

But this has nothing to do with pairings. Its about Sakura's character. I agree with you on more moments for her over NS.

But if she still chooses Sasuke that would destroy her character. How could I respect her for still liking the guy who has made it clear he doesnt want her. It would be absolutely terrible if she did that. 

Edited by Kster95, 06 September 2014 - 12:43 AM.

43iduct.jpg

#9 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:44 AM

But if she still chooses Sasuke that would destroy her character. How could I respect her for still liking the guy who has made it clear he doesnt want her. It would be absolutely terrible if she did that. 

Exactly.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#10 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:49 AM

But this has nothing to do with pairings. Its about Sakura's character. I agree with you on more moments for her over NS.

How did you respect her for liking Sasuke for this long? I'll back whatever decision she makes in the end and I'll still respect her. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#11 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:52 AM

How did you respect her for liking Sasuke for this long? I'll back whatever decision she makes in the end and I'll still respect her. 

Because she was developing away from that. 

43iduct.jpg

#12 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:58 AM

Because she was developing away from that. 

Well that makes sense. An addict who stays away from drugs will slowly stop being an addict. But look at how Sakura became once Sasuke was with her. His verbal abuse was having some affect on her. She's made it clear since the very beginning of Shippuden that she deeply cares about Sasuke. You wanting her to forget him is simply impossible.

Edited by luffyq1, 06 September 2014 - 01:00 AM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#13 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:03 AM

Well that makes sense. An addict who stays away from drugs will slowly stop being an addict. But look at how Sakura became once Sasuke was with her. His verbal abuse was having some affect on her. She's made it clear since the very beginning of Shippuden that she deeply cares about Sasuke. You wanting her to forget him is simply impossible.

No I mean forget about trying to be with him. Sakura and Sasuke will be friends most definitely , Sakura and Naruto deserve that after everything they went through for him. 

But still wanting him in a romantic relationship would be bad because you have to become intimate with a person like that and if that person has done so many bad things to you where you cant realize for yourself this would be bad then its terrible for Sakura's character. 

Edited by Kster95, 06 September 2014 - 01:03 AM.

43iduct.jpg

#14 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:07 AM

No I mean forget about trying to be with him. Sakura and Sasuke will be friends most definitely , Sakura and Naruto deserve that after everything they went through for him. 

But still wanting him in a romantic relationship would be bad because you have to become intimate with a person like that and if that person has done so many bad things to you where you cant realize for yourself this would be bad then its terrible for Sakura's character. 

So it will be terrible in the sense that the development of her character would be ruined because she wants to be with him? Or will her character will be ruined because she won't be happy in the end if she's with him? Which is it?

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#15 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:10 AM

So it will be terrible in the sense that the development of her character would be ruined because she wants to be with him? Or will her character will be ruined because she won't be happy in the end if she's with him? Which is it?

Sort of both. 

She wont be happy with him, its clear from how she reacts to him. If she cant realize how horrible she feels with him then that makes her as blind as the SS who ship her with Sasuke. 

43iduct.jpg

#16 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:11 AM

makes no sense that Sasuke has 2 other girls that love him (Ino and Karin), but yet Kishi would choose the girl he tried to kill like 4 times and never really gave a damn about. I would be pissed at Sakura, and I might just dislike her again. Her Sasuke-fangirl days need to end

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#17 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:13 AM

makes no sense that Sasuke has 2 other girls that love him (Ino and Karin), but yet Kishi would choose the girl he tried to kill like 4 times and never really gave a damn about. I would be pissed at Sakura, and I might just dislike her again. Her Sasuke-fangirl days need to end

She hasnt been a fangirl since the beginning of part 2. She felt something towards him but she never reacted the way she used to. 

43iduct.jpg

#18 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:15 AM

It would be so stupid if she chose the guy that attempted to kill her 2 times and didn't give 2 kittens about it either plus he hasn't apologized to her.

I do believe Ino has moved on from Sasuke as for Karin she's just a straight up fangirl towards Sasuke.

#19 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:17 AM

Sort of both. 

She wont be happy with him, its clear from how she reacts to him. If she cant realize how horrible she feels with him then that makes her as blind as the SS who ship her with Sasuke. 

Well I can see why it would be bad for her in terms of development. But Sasuke treated her like dog food in the beginning of part one and she still loved him. Did you have respect for her then, or did the respect finally come when NS felt like a potential endgame? Just wondering.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#20 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:20 AM

Well I can see why it would be bad for her in terms of development. But Sasuke treated her like dog food in the beginning of part one and she still loved him. Did you have respect for her then, or did the respect finally come when NS felt like a potential endgame? Just wondering.

I dint respect her character in general but certain moments like fighting team sound and her battle with Ino. But she was only 12 years old so I didnt take her fangirl moments so seriously where I couldnt respect her for it, as she was just a kid. 

Towards the end of part 1 when she asked Tsunade for training and worked her butt off, that is when I had the outmost respect for her. I was just beyond happy because I always knew Sakura could be more and she was finally showing it. 

43iduct.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users