47 replies to this topic

#41 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 12:54 AM

I watched episode 8. Is this so hard for them to anime this exactly like in the manga ? For god sake I thought this time they would animate the exact story and they can't help themselves to change things. It's getting worse as the time is passing... in the beginning, it was only small things, and now they are making Minako OOC. I'm angry...

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#42 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:03 AM

I watched episode 8. Is this so hard for them to anime this exactly like in the manga ? For god sake I thought this time they would animate the exact story and they can't help themselves to change things. It's getting worse as the time is passing... in the beginning, it was only small things, and now they are making Minako OOC. I'm angry...

how is she OOC?

She is serious during that chapter in the manga, don't worry, it follows the manga so...her real personality will show up once the real princess is revealed.

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#43 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 01:02 AM

I found her OOC because she wanted to do it all alone. In the manga she's not like that....

I watched episode 9 and I'm not really happy with it either. The drawings are less good than in the beginning, and they avoided some elements of the story... can't they just stick to the manga for god's sake ? They are still making Usagi more childish than in the manga. They are avoiding the story of Kunzite, Soizite and the others princes. It's disappointing really... I really hope they will not change the story much...  I just want it to be the real thing this time.

Edited by Otaru, 02 November 2014 - 01:11 AM.

#44 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 01:14 AM

It's a lot better then the 90's version, it messed up a lot of the story.

Btw guys, I heard they are making a season 2 ! :D

#45 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 01:50 AM

I knew about this for a while but haven't seen it yet. Well I barely remember the nineties one anyway (I was only 4-6 I think)  

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 November 2014 - 01:51 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#46 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:10 AM

It's getting worse and worse... Why wan't they just stick to the manga's story ?  For god's sake... =/ They are softening everything. The manga is far more dramatic and Venus has a more crucial role... I'm seriously unhappy with this...

#47 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 04:58 AM

Uh...but they are sticking to the manga...I don't see the problem, Venus had a larger role in the manga ? Eh..? Since when? From what I have seen, it's not perfect, but it's very close to canon...and that makes me happy. Just hope the animation doesn't get lazy....

Btw, merry Christmas guys! :D it's not quite there yet but...thought I would throw that out there anyway... :3

#48 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 11:11 PM

I'm chekcking in the manga for every episode.

I am a big fan of Sailor Moon and I waited for years in the hope of maybe one day they would animate it the way it's written.

Do you have the manga at home ? Then compare. Things are different.

Well, it's true it's a lot better than the 90's version (for now), but they are modifying things and I would like them to stop...

For example, in the manga, Jadeite and the others have a different story.  Also, there is this thing with their stone that is not represented at all in Crystal. And it's only one example... I like Crystal, but I don't understand why anime team always are modifying original stories...  =/

Is Naoko OK with that ?

They are erasing Minako's leader role and they're giving every little tiny bit of it to Usagi. Usagi doesn't need that to exist as a character for god's sake.

In this week's episode for example, it's Usagi that give courage to everyone. In the manga, this is Minako's role. In this episode, it's Usagi that give the sword to Minako. In the manga it's only Minako that has the sword. It's true in the manga, we don't really know how it's possible for Minako to have the sword at that moment, but it's just...

The Silver crystal should bloom in that episode also...

They also erase that moment when Mamo-chan is blind, and they made him protect Usagi like she's a weak woman, and he's also explaining to her that she must use the Silver Crystal to fight... LOL

Is Kishimoto in charge of this ? I really hate when anime teams are modifying original stories... it's stronger than me... I'm upset... Please Lady GT I know you are a Sailor Moon fan, please tell me you're watching and you're upset too... =/

.... //still watching and discovering things...//

ooohhh they made the stones appear ! LOL
It makes no sense now because they weren't shown before... =/

oooooohhhh and know they are making the silver crystal bloom !
I guess they did that to give a stronger impact...

I really liked when they put some lace on the screen like Naoko's was doing in her artworks...

Edited by Otaru, 03 January 2015 - 11:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users