3333 replies to this topic

#581 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:57 PM

That is your opinion (that the source material is lining up with what he is saying) Id debate you on this, but after looking through alot of your posts, I've come to see that would be fruitless with you. so ill just leave it here.

I recommend that you block Analyzer. She's not worth it.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#582 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:05 AM

So, has this gotten any good or is it still just a pile of...less desirable stuff.

And yes, yes. I am aware I have come back...again. Briefly, however. I'm running out of stuff to watch on my days off, and was curious to see if this has improved any. 

#583 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:10 AM

So, has this gotten any good or is it still just a pile of...less desirable stuff.

And yes, yes. I am aware I have come back...again. Briefly, however. I'm running out of stuff to watch on my days off, and was curious to see if this has improved any. 

It's average at best.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 07 September 2017 - 12:10 AM.

#584 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:22 AM

It's average at best.

Hmm...seems most things are these days.

#585 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:32 PM

Nothing much. Boruto anime before hitting Gaiden is filler. Now with Gaiden, it isn't being animated purely in a canon way as in some things are not displayed as how it's displayed in the Gaiden manga.

#586 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:10 AM

Here's the difference: The manga is over, and the author said it was. Context restores meaning to that which you tried to show there was none. 

No there is no difference with that hypocritical thinking, because ALL you've been saying up til now is that Naruto and Hinata were meant to be together from the start JUST BECAUSE THEY BECAME canon in chapter 700, meaning that they could have zero moments in the manga, but the moment they become a couple they make so much sense. Therefore the moment that Boruto becomes canon with anyone you will change your tune and say that "OH they are SOOOOO romantic, and I KNEW They would be together!!!!!" For instance Boruto and Sarada could be teased to the point that you think they would get married the next chapter but the moment Boruto is Sumire's boyfriend, you will "claim" that was the intent from the beginning and use all the moments that you previously dismissed saying it doesn't mean anything to justify why they are suddenly "such a great couple". If not, then that means you don't even believe any of the words that you are even typing on this thread.

Honestly your so called  analytical thinking is nothing but a huge ball of logical fallacies, the prime fallacy being that the conclusion justifies and erases any inconsistency that leads to its conception. you think that the end of something means that  anything leading to it has to fall in line with its reasoning else it never happened, just like shooting at a certain spot, painting a target around it and claim you hit a bullseye. It's honestly laughable. 

I ask you again, ONE LAST TIME. what moments did Naruto have with Hinata that indicate that he is attracted to her in the manga. I repeat, Naruto being attracted to Hinata, and not Hinata being in love with Naruto because that was established. Also how are these moments any LESS ambiguous than the moments with Sakura?

when you can come up with a satisfactory answer, apply that same question to Boruto. what moments show that Boruto does or does not have an official love interest? is it because he shows no interest in girls? If so, guess what? NARUTO NEVER SHOWED ANY INTEREST IN HINATA. If it's because the series hasn't concluded yet, then don't go saying Naruto and Hinata were planned from the start then. Because by that logic , the development or lack thereof doesn't matter, all that matters is who gets with who in the end. So Naruto and Hinata were NEVER PLANNED from the start either. "WOW, you just debunked your analysis yourself" :lmao:   

Edited by Phantom_999, 14 October 2017 - 03:12 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#587 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 12:21 AM

I do not need to show you that Naruto is attracted to Hinata, in a physical sense. Their relationship was a draw towards who they truly were, it was never about that shallow aspect on its own, or really about that at all.

So I need to show you that NH development is not exclusively one-sided, and that them getting together at the end is plausible. I can just point to the Proud Failure at that one. I can point to Naruto defending Hinata against the Zetsus. I can point to 615. I can point to the Hinata vs. Neji fight. Each of these moments Naruto either states how he sees her, or is in full on admiration. And another one, when she is about to get sealed, and she mentally cries out, and Naruto is about to charge out but Sasuke stops him. Reinforce all of this with Hinata's goals to get with him, and is it really that suprising? If you're unsatisfied, that is what the Last is for. Canon, by the way, no need to ignore it.

Now NS is different, because it gets sunk simply and Sakura's love for Sasuke is constantly reiterated. In contrast with Naruto, and shown not to love Naruto, while Naruto's crush is largely not brought up within part two 

I mean, if you are applying all of the above, ignoring everything I just put forward, then you have to see that an ending with NS would need a lot more to make sense, because it would be even further from the bar, from your own words. 

I am not jumping to conclusions on Sumire or Sarada simply because I understand not every male female friendship has to be romantic, and I simply wish to wait for more convincing evidence. There hasn't been any of that right now. 

Dude, I don't even know you or care about Naruto anymore, but that is complete and utter BS. You're avoiding the question because there is no proof NH was really ever "meant to be" outside of Kishimoto's interviews. 

Good grief, following this logic, it's okay for an author to practically lie to his readers by hinting a certain boy and a certain girl will end up together throughout a ten year series, then suddenly have them end up with someone who was barely even in the story. 

I don't care how people try to twist this in their delusions because their "opinion" is just wrong. Sakura had far, far, FAR more development than Hilata ever did. Hell, even when she did get development, she automatically lost it within the same chapter. She delivered the most powerful speech to Naruto in one of the chapters (515 or something like that) then lost it the second she commented on Naruto's hand of all things.

People who say Sakura didn't have any development...I just wanna rip their heads off. I really do. I may as well sabotage my own book series, by making my lead female go off after some other guy even though she's already the girlfriend of my main character. Because according to NH logic, it's perfectly fine to do that. 

I just...I don't even know. I don't understand how Kishi can even sleep at night after the stunt he pulled. It would bug me forever wasting potential like that. I guarantee you, had Naruto been a book series, it would have bombed massively after that ending. Negative reviews for years and years to come. 

Edited by Dalton.T.R, 09 September 2017 - 12:21 AM.

#588 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 08:59 PM

If you are talking specifically about plans, only the Author can know that.

If you are talking about development, it is clear, a large part of the fanbase has always said it was there, and when its proven to  be true, corroborated in a data book that shows some of this development...you still say its not there?

Sakura does have development. I don't really know anyone who says she doesn't, except surprisingly some people here, who say she regressed, but she never did.

Hinata also has development, and that also did not regress at the end of 615 either. 

If you are talking about development, it is clear, a large part of the fanbase has always said it was there, and when its proven to  be true, corroborated in a data book that shows some of this development...you still say its not there?

Oh, give me a break. Outside of the filler episodes, there was hardly any development whatsoever. She was only in a few chapters out of the entire manga, and Naruto NEVER showed any signs of starting to like her over Sakura. And if you want to use the data books, you may as well give your points to Sakura because it had far more depth to her side than Hinata's. As far as I recall, the databook never said anything about Naruto liking Hinata. So thanks for furthering my point. 

Sakura does have development. I don't really know anyone who says she doesn't, except surprisingly some people here, who say she regressed, but she never did.

What rock have you been living under? Are you Patrick's roommate or what? Any Naruto website. Any Naruto related video on Youtube that involves Sakura, you found nothing but haters despising her character. Don't act like you never saw this.  

Hinata also has development, and that also did not regress at the end of 615 either. 

Oh? What development would that be, hmm? Care to enlighten me? Also, yeah she did. 

#589 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:03 AM

1: Have you read the "Love Scroll" in the Last's Databook? Pretty much shows some notable examples of this.

2: I've seen that hate, though I don't ever see it as complaints of development. Most of it is silly things that are exaggerated or just bashing. 

3: Simple, really, in general terms she starts off as shy, unconfident, and weak, and grows to be stronger, more confident, and more sure of herself. 

1: Have you read the "Love Scroll" in the Last's Databook? Pretty much shows some notable examples of this.

You're using the data book based off a movie...since when are the movies canon? Explain that to me. 

2: I've seen that hate, though I don't ever see it as complaints of development. Most of it is silly things that are exaggerated or just bashing. 

Untrue with a it of truth. There was ALWAYS complaining! When people start kittening about Sakura didn't do this right, or she should have done this but she did that., etc. There's plenty of bashing for her character, too, but she's always been one of the biggest complained about characters.

3: Simple, really, in general terms she starts off as shy, unconfident, and weak, and grows to be stronger, more confident, and more sure of herself. 

:huh:

:blink:

:mellow:

:wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:

What manga are you reading? She was always every single one of those things you listed. She never got past her shyness. Hell, just based off what I've seen of Boruto, she's still the EXACT same as she was when she was first introduced. Oh, wait, I get it. She grew her hair out. Massive bonus points for that. (Not really)

Edited by Dalton.T.R, 10 September 2017 - 04:05 AM.

#590 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:27 AM

What manga are you reading? She was always every single one of those things you listed. She never got past her shyness. Hell, just based off what I've seen of Boruto, she's still the EXACT same as she was when she was first introduced. Oh, wait, I get it. She grew her hair out. Massive bonus points for that. (Not really)

She also gotten even larger kittens until they got a new artist for the manga that shrunk them down which had her fanbase in a rage. Also remember in the last the movie that is about the love story of nH, but Hinata gave up once she thought Naruto got a scarf from someone else. It was up to Sakura to push those two together, that was her role in the movie, since Hinata failed to do it for over 15 years.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 10 September 2017 - 07:24 AM.

#591 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 01:07 PM

Okay. I'm done. I'm remembering why I could't stand Hinata's fanbase. She's worshiped like some kind of goddess, and people will pull anything out of their asses to defend her.  Good grief.

#592 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 01:18 PM

Okay. I'm done. I'm remembering why I could't stand Hinata's fanbase. She's worshiped like some kind of goddess, and people will pull anything out of their asses to defend her.  Good grief.

The sex doll will always prevail. :lol: :lol: :lol:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#593 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 01:36 PM

The sex doll will always prevail. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It drives me freaking nuts! I swear, Hinata has the most out of control fanbase I've ever seen! Even to this day!

#594 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:28 PM

It drives me freaking nuts! I swear, Hinata has the most out of control fanbase I've ever seen! Even to this day!

I'm just wondering what will happen to this fanbase when Boruto abruptly ends.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#595 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Spider-Man, Megaman, Ace Attorney Series.

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:29 PM

I'm just wondering what will happen to this fanbase when Boruto abruptly ends.

They will either: A-Don't give a simple damn about it since they got the pairings they wanted
B-Blame the "angry and salty" NS fans that this seriers bombed hard, just because they can, thats always happened, after the ending and the movie, they blamed all the backlash on this fandom, so they'll probably do it again.
“There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and, monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance, they are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it, because in truth, I am that monster.”   -L. Lawliet

#596 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:54 PM

And yet they never show proof from the manga to back up what they claim. I'm with you there hinata fans are the worse.

#597 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 02:03 AM

And yet they never show proof from the manga to back up what they claim. I'm with you there hinata fans are the worse.

Yeah but unfortunately the problem was the anime team, they were the ones that painted a different picture.

They were the ones that exaggerated Hinata's moments from the manga and gave her so many more in the fillers, and her fans took that and in return exaggerated them even more.

Honestly I wish SP never got their hands on Naruto.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#598 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 02:16 AM

If SP can declare the Boruto movie canon, I'll claim Lady GT's artwork canon. She drew the characters better, anyway. 

Does she have her own series going on? She's really wasting a lot of potential if she doesn't. 

#599 The Doctor forever

The Doctor forever

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:53 AM

Yeah but unfortunately the problem was the anime team, they were the ones that painted a different picture.

They were the ones that exaggerated Hinata's moments from the manga and gave her so many more in the fillers, and her fans took that and in return exaggerated them even more.

Honestly I wish SP never got their hands on Naruto.

There are many many that would have done it better than SP we all know what SP do after all below are the list of other anime studios that would have done Naruto better.

toei animation

studio ghibli

the studio that does Pokemon

They are two I know of the most I know that there is many more out there but we know that all would have do it better and not have tones of fillers all on one girl. And if they did have fillers then it would either be about Naruto Sakura or Sasuke and just them.

#600 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 11:16 AM

If SP can declare the Boruto movie canon, I'll claim Lady GT's artwork canon. She drew the characters better, anyway. 

Does she have her own series going on? She's really wasting a lot of potential if she doesn't. 

I think she's working as an illustrator. So probably not officially.

Edited by sushi., 11 September 2017 - 11:17 AM.

ナルサク

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)