dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:06 PM

Kishi made Naruto kitten on his nindo.

Believe it my assz!

I keep saying this but to me this is like what Nardo is telling us with this result.

kitten working hard and never give up. I had enough. Im so tired so everyone should get off my back and leave my lovelife alone. Ive been workin my ass so freakin hard since day 1 so leave me and my lovelife alone. Who wants to wait for special homemade ramen if you have an instant one. Ready to eat one?

Yeah Naro should have just accepted Hinata's offer to cheat i the chuunin exam and ignore Sakuras effort. Yeah let us all forget those in the NS manifesto.

Nope that talk Sai aint true.. nardo was just having a bad day when he said he couldnt confess bec he cant keep a promise. He was just bein a kitten to his father who left him as an orphan when he says sakura was his sorta kanojo.. and when he said its notbworking well but working hard for it.

The only thing that i could think of to make this all plausible is for all these pages so far be part of the IT at its peak where it started beautiful then it takes a swift turn for the worst.

#6462 Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:07 PM

So Masashi "gettin dem checks" Kishimoto is a sexist. Sakura became a housewife raising a child with a deadbeat dad, atleast you became a milf not like Temari. And poor Naruto, fails in his own manga.

#6463 Exact

Exact

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:My fiance <3, Good food, romance, education, math & science, WWll, BF3, war movies, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, narusaku.

When people keep saying NH in cannon...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tumblr_n6ghsnynMH1s2je29o1_400.gif 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#6464 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Whoever said that a manga needing a movie to explain the ending is a terrible manga is spot on.

#6465 Aeria7Gloris

Aeria7Gloris

The Sun of Dorne

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, NarSak obviously, Rumiko Takahashi, Tsukasa Hojo, Yu yu Hakusho...

last chapter crack pairings became canon lol

and Kakashi end up with who ? :hm:

Someone mentioned Shizune

1417036351-tumblr-inline-nfkkwyo1ry1rsz5

#6466 Harbour

Harbour

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing in pencil.

I wonder how their dialogue will be look like. Too bad if Kishi won't show us it. 

Cause from Sakura i never see in the manga something besides praying "Sasuke-kun, return to home!" and kitten confessions "I still love you!". 
Like seriously, do you remember some dialogues between them which didn't sound like kitten "I love you!/Die, annoyance!"?
Too bad if Kishi wont show us it in the epilogue. It will be hilariously dull and impotent.

Sakura: Hello.
Sasuke:Hi.
Sakura:How are you?
Sasuke: Fine.
*silently eating*
Sakura: Look at your kid.
Sasuke *usual "i dont give a kitten" glance"::.i need to go.

With SS Kishi downgrade her to usual kitchen wife. I can't imagine her somehow passionate or furious with Sasuke around. Its kittening dysfunctional relationship.

#6467 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Guys. Go back and look at "SS" kid.

Karin.png

anything familiar? :fu:

Wayyyy too coincidental. What if some of the scenes we've been given takes place in the it and the other in the epilogue?

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#6468 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:08 PM

I refuse to believe something this bad is happening...even if we get 100% confirmation 

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#6469 AlessaFiona

AlessaFiona

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Drawing and digital painting, playing RPG games like Final Fantasy, watching anime, and listening to JPOP or any japanese songs.

Fave anime: Naruto, Shingeki no kyojin, Labyrinth of Magi, Bimbougami ga, School Rumble, Detective Conan, Detective School Q, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Ruruoni Kenshin, Gundam Wing, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Slam Dunk, Vision of Escaflowne, Fushigi Yugi,Yuyu Hakusho, Zenki, Sailormoon, Dragonball Z, One Piece, etc...

Pairings: Naruto and Sakura, Cloud Strife and Tifa Lockhart, Squall Leonhart and Rinoa Heartilly, Tidus and Yuna, Kenshin x Kaoru, Alibaba x Morgiana, Natsu x Lucy, Levi x Sasha, Titus x Marga, Marina x Setsuna, Sasuke x Hinata, Sasuke x Karin, and Luffy x Nami ♥

tumblr_inline_mzujibwb3J1r1paxb.png

tumblr_nckva0ltGF1sdla2no1_500.gif

rdbRAN.gif

Believe it!

I don't want to give up... don't want to give up on NS.. :cry:

#6470 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

OKAY PEOPLE HOLD IT!!! I need you guys to discuss with me because this leak knocked down my iQ, not to mention my reading comprehension skills (I was passing these with A's when I was little).

Something doesn't add up here. Here I'm thinking this thing is legit and forcing me to leave this series alone...yet in the back in my mind, there are some very obvious kitten going on here:

First, its the NH kids, especially the son.

Now didn't we know that the Byakugan is an "aggressive trait"? It will show on all of the kids.

Plus, Naruto got the whiskers because of Kurama's influence during Kushina's pregnancy. And looking at Ginkaku and Kinkaku, they got the whiskers while being in Kurama's stomach, eating parts of his insides. How that's become an aggressive trait? I highly doubt Naruto's sperm were fused with Kurama's influence.

Next is the names: Bolt/Boruto... uh... first, its an english item... sounds VERY unoriginal, unlike Kishimoto's statement of naming the child Shinachiku and even Menma. And because those names associate with Naruto, not to mention his favorite food, ramen. Then we have to go to the "SS" girl who's name is Salad/Sarada... wouldn't a better name be like Setsuka or Yuri (common Japanese female names, especially they associate with flowers aka Sakura) Then she looks strikingly similar to Karin... how we gotten from a flower or a smell to food?

And the rest of the kids, especially the Chouji/Karui kid... Now that's crack at its finest! How's that even possible, especially Karui is from Cloud. Yes, she expressed feelings for finding handsome men in the Leaf, but went to Chouji of all people?!

Sai and Ino's kid: looks uh very similar to Sai... wait she has strawberry blonde hair? How we got black and platinum blonde to strawberry? (Unless... forgot about Fuu Yamanaka...)

I really don't know... this is like torturing my brain...

Welcome to the world of nonsensical "development" where previously established developments and foreshadowing fall by the wayside to the dangers that this travesty presents. It doesn't have to make sense in the eyes of many pairing fans of other circles, they would sooner bask in their own complacent happiness over these spoilers than search for the cohesiveness and reasoning behind the finality.

I agree with everything you said. These inconsistencies within the spoilers have been pointed out several times now, and as Chatte mentioned, it just doesn't make sense.

#6471 CzarRyno

CzarRyno

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Guys.. im happy...im really happy....

Thanks for everything..Konan,Luffy and the others too...

This "bond", the positivity we have right now...its Amazing!

We are all in this together! We stand and die by our ship, that is the code of brotherhood around here ! :D

#6472 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

I don't think the movie will explain the ending.

The movie is, imo, sort of a 'last mission' thing.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#6473 NarutoFan0304

NarutoFan0304

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Then I would think that the movie must be the shift in feelings for Naruto.

That still doesn't make sense for Sasuke though. He:
-Said he couldn't care less if Sakura and Kakashi died, and proved it by not trying to save them from the lava.
-Specifically rejected her and said he had no reason to like her.
-Told Naruto he was his only friend, and told himself (inside his own head) that Naruto is his only bond, and that if he killed him he'd be all alone.
So no where the hell does a SS forehead poke come from? Seriously Kishi, WTH?!
What was the point of having Kakashi say "Sakura's not tying or wanting to be yours!" if now she's begging him to take her with him on his "journey"? None of this makes any sense at all. As much as I hate it, I could understand NH, but SS is just going to far.
I mean come on, the love in this series has always been:
Hinata>Naruto>Sakura>Sasuke.
Sakura is the only one of them to show change in her feeling and start to return them for Naruto. NS is the only thing that makes sense. Anything else if a total asspull.

#6474 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Wait what? Seriously? :wow:

haha yea. Log out and see for yourself.

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#6475 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:09 PM

Guys idk I am having some hopes but idk, I have gotten to doubt my logic i guess...? I don't know..
My guts tells me something but those images something else. They sre real, no doubt .... but it DOESN'T ADD UP. DEFIES LOGIC!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#6476 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Guys please let it go! We lost! 

Edited by Tsubaki, 05 November 2014 - 10:11 PM.

Sig by karudoll

#6477 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW. LADYGT IS BACK!!!!

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#6478 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

What happened to kishi saying "only one unrequited love will happen"

how the heck did this mess come out!?

Somebody went here and put us all under IT..

#6479 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

- CD Cover

- Hinata trailer

- Children scans

- Manga scans

We tried guys, we really did. No shame in stopping now. 

43iduct.jpg

#6480 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:10 PM

You know what this tells me? It tells me Rin would straight up ditch Obito once Kakashi dies... Yeah, some real life lesson right there Kishi

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users