Why DO we like Narusaku?
Posted 04 February 2006 - 04:56 AM
2.Because Sakura is Hot and she better not go with Sasuke-Teme
3.They make the best Fanfictions
and if not....then beware my hug-o-Death
Posted 04 February 2006 - 05:20 AM
2.- They look cute together too.
3.-(?) Besides, Naruto truely loves Sakura. And after the fight with Gaara she started developing feelings for him too. It would just be so sad if they didn't end up together. They're the perfect match!
Posted 04 February 2006 - 05:41 AM
2. NaruHina and SasuSaku suck hard. Naruto would barely get any conversation going with Hinata and just plain won't act himself when around her. They will have a very dull relationship. Sasuke would probably treat Sakura like garbage and tone her down by a LOT. She won't act herself when in front of him either. In this situation, opposites do NOT attract.
3. After everything Naruto's done for her, he deserves some kind of reward
4. They look good together, I admit.
Posted 04 February 2006 - 06:28 AM
5. There's sparks between them both, too.
Posted 04 February 2006 - 06:33 AM
- They're gonna have THE cutest babies. X3 (blonde hair, green eyes! cyuuute!)
- *rips Sasuke a new one* (Censored in courtesy to shadow_Uzumaki)
Posted 04 February 2006 - 11:59 AM
2. They have a chemistry together. I love their interaction, where sometimes it's pure comedic value to an intimate togetherness.
3. Naruto truely loves Sakura, to the point that he's will to throw way his own well-being for her and even willing to make her happy even if it means that he's not the love of her life.
While Sasuke is an important part of the story and he is a generally cool character, he is overrated. NaruSaku one of the most important things to me in this series because it really runs deep into the character of Naruto who is my favorite character in the series.
Posted 04 February 2006 - 01:23 PM
Before I was into Naruto everyone was like sasusaku but when I tried to find material regarding their relationship I was like....wtf he doesnt even like her XD...so after seeing the anime im like "why dont anyone like sakunaru??" O.o
Posted 04 February 2006 - 02:54 PM
It's just...whenever I think about Naruto being with Hinata or Sakura being with Sasuke, I become very...sad, simply for the fact that either party would be suffocated. Sasuke doesn't care about love, since he only has one objective in mind right now, and that's destroying Itachi at all costs. Hinata is so painfully shy, Naruto would have to tiptoe around her and be on his guard always. It's not like that with Sakura. I mean, yeah, he'd still have to be on guard, but for completely different reasons (*snerk*).
Oh, I don't know. NaruSaku just...works. XD
Posted 04 February 2006 - 05:46 PM
I'm not that entirely dedicated to Naru/Saku, BUT I do see it as the canon, much like I'm seeing Shika/Tema and a likely Ino/Cho and a miniscule Lee/Ten.
Is Hina/Neji canon? Not really spoilers. I just go off on a long confused tangent.
However, for her to become a proper heir and keep the bloodline within the clan, that would require Neji (being the only other Hyuuga her age at this point). And for Neji to break the 'Cage', he either needs to leave the clan (unlikely, since he'd still have their blood) or for him to inherit the clan, thus marry Hinata, thus proving his usefulness for being a genius, mending the rifts between main/branch, etc.
So what kind of pairing do I like then? One that's done WELL.
I won't ask for more than that.
Posted 04 February 2006 - 06:12 PM
Posted 04 February 2006 - 06:37 PM
Well, either that or things are looking good for us NaruSaku shippers, ne?
Posted 04 February 2006 - 07:37 PM
They are perfect lol
oh and if someone comes up with "Well that leaves Hinata alone' then the answer would be Hinata is mine! XD
Posted 04 February 2006 - 07:52 PM
as many of you stated before they compliment eachother and um...lesse another...
oh yes Naruto's the underdog here and he deserves Sakura!
Sakura can get Naruto into shape!
They are very interesting together...hahahaha all the little chaotic babies running around...just imagine...
Posted 04 February 2006 - 08:14 PM
-Sakura only beats Naruto up. Its fun and entertaining and she usually punches him when he says or does something embarrassing or stupid. Its like a real relationship is(or should be). Which may be another reason why I like ShikaTema and InoCho.
-Sasuke doesn't love Sakura like that and probably never will. Sakura deserves someone who loves her and will stay by her.
-And like most of you have said, they look so cute together!
Posted 04 February 2006 - 08:17 PM
1. too superficial
2. it's one of those OMG cute boy love
3. sasuke doesn't deserve anyone, his emo attitude is just so stupid and well he doesn't do anything on his power to do something for himself or anyone. heh what a rip off of a character
But because of those reasons is why my interest onto narusaku was pure since the start. I mean since the start they both were one of those ppl that resembled greatly to eachother. It's not a superficial love that blooms out of nowhere. They slowly get to know eachother and trust one another and that IMO is the best cuality to suceed in entering into a relationship.
Posted 04 February 2006 - 11:11 PM
Posted 05 February 2006 - 12:32 AM
Posted 05 February 2006 - 01:11 AM
1. Naruto treats Sakura nicely :coughsasuketheasscough:
2. They care fro oneanother and will protect one another
3. If they have babies, then he will be the STRONGEST HOKAGE EVA XDDDDD
4.i ran out XP