• This topic is locked This topic is locked
331 replies to this topic

#281 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:30 AM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Jun 8 2009, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That or someone else suckers him in. Sasuke seems real easy to manipulate. You could probably tell him his mother was a goat and he'd believe it. XP

Yes he does seem to easily to manipulate doesn't he

Me: a_plotting.gif Hey Sasuke. I bet you can't get Naruto and Sakura to bang each other, I will give you power.
Sasuke: Oh really, then I'll do it
Me: :teehee:
Sasuke: Well I got Naruto and Sakura to bang each other. So what do I receive in return wink.gif
Me: Nothing, I just used you.
Sasuke: sleep.gif I am a such a fool.
Me: biggrin.gif

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 09 June 2009 - 12:40 AM.

#282 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:38 AM

Couple of thoughts I had:

Since the cloud nin were looking for someone to talk to, it seems fairly likely they'll be doing so next chapter... I'm really interested in that. Wasn't Killerbee (or however you wanna spell it) their sensei? Their reaction to Naruto might be interesting, and also, seeing as people have been talking about Killerbee teaching Naruto, would it be possible they could know something to teach him? I'm rambling a bit... just a vague possibility. More interesting from a NaruSaku point of view... I feel like Sakura finding out Sasuke has joined Akatsuki might be a moment to throw her feelings into stark clarity... maybe. And of course, Sasuke on his way to Konoha at the same time (with Cloud hanging round wanting him dead)... things are going to be very interesting. I smell Development.

*Slightly off-topic - Anyone else appreciate how excessively evil Sasuke looked at the end of 449? Naruto has a new grown-up-wise look (that panel when he said 'Tsunade...' in this chapter wub.gif ), I guess Sasuke has a new 'villain' look too.

#283 papo

papo

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:49 AM

i dont believe danzo will be defeated so easy he has an enormous amount of experience, and has survived alotta battles i can see sauske getting beat down. i enjoyed this chapter

#284 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE (papo @ Jun 8 2009, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont believe danzo will be defeated so easy he has an enormous amount of experience, and has survived alotta battles i can see sauske getting beat down. i enjoyed this chapter

I doubt it, he a crippled, he has one eye. How much damage do you think he can do?

#285 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (desaix @ Jun 6 2009, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
5th is alive, but in a coma (and, if I understand things right, may not be fit to continue as a ninja).

And yes, Kakashi is alive again. So is everyone else who 'died.' Bit of a deus ex machina, that, but I'll accept it in the context of how the rest of the manga has played out.

Thanks for the update

#286 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE (DownsEndRoad @ Jun 8 2009, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Couple of thoughts I had:

Since the cloud nin were looking for someone to talk to, it seems fairly likely they'll be doing so next chapter... I'm really interested in that. Wasn't Killerbee (or however you wanna spell it) their sensei? Their reaction to Naruto might be interesting, and also, seeing as people have been talking about Killerbee teaching Naruto, would it be possible they could know something to teach him? I'm rambling a bit... just a vague possibility. More interesting from a NaruSaku point of view... I feel like Sakura finding out Sasuke has joined Akatsuki might be a moment to throw her feelings into stark clarity... maybe. And of course, Sasuke on his way to Konoha at the same time (with Cloud hanging round wanting him dead)... things are going to be very interesting. I smell Development.

*Slightly off-topic - Anyone else appreciate how excessively evil Sasuke looked at the end of 449? Naruto has a new grown-up-wise look (that panel when he said 'Tsunade...' in this chapter wub.gif ), I guess Sasuke has a new 'villain' look too.

We'll see, it'll be interesting.

As for Akatsuki, well, that's gonna be a decent sized bombshell for Naruto and Sakura. I don't think Naruto is gonna believe it until he sees it; Sakura might expect it.

And yes, I would appreciate a villain Sasuke XD.

#287 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 09 June 2009 - 02:29 AM

QUOTE (DownsEndRoad @ Jun 8 2009, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto has a new grown-up-wise look (that panel when he said 'Tsunade...' in this chapter wub.gif ), I guess Sasuke has a new 'villain' look too.

Don't get to hung up on the Tsunade in the scanalation in Japanese raw he actually says Baa chan

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/32958/13?t=1244514131

Edited by Verilance, 09 June 2009 - 02:30 AM.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#288 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 02:37 AM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Jun 8 2009, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't get to hung up on the Tsunade in the scanalation in Japanese raw he actually says Baa-chan

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/32958/13?t=1244514131

Sleepfans translation is the worst I have ever seen. That why you should trust Viz or Briktopia. Oh and fixed a section in your quote.

#289 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 02:39 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 8 2009, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sleepfans translation is the worst I have ever seen. That why you should trust Viz or Briktopia. Oh and fixed a section in your quote.

Viz and Binktopia stopped scanlating Naruto. Sleepyfans is all we have, if they go, its back to crappy fansub.

Edited by Cloud, 09 June 2009 - 02:39 AM.

#290 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 02:41 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jun 8 2009, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Viz and Binktopia stopped scanlating Naruto. Sleepyfans is all we have, if they go, its back to crappy fansub.

Binktopia hasn't stop they just updated the new chapter of Naruto at mangahelpers.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 09 June 2009 - 02:43 AM.

#291 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 8 2009, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Binktopia hasn't stop they just updated the new chapter of Naruto at mangahelpers.

Ah, I see.

But, nonetheless, complaining about bad quality subbing is useless. Without the subs, a lot of people can't read the manga... and they're also breaking the law as it is, so take whatever you can get.

#292 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 02:48 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jun 8 2009, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah, I see.

But, nonetheless, complaining about bad quality subbing is useless. Without the subs, a lot of people can't read the manga... and they're also breaking the law as it is, so take whatever you can get.

Yeap, that is so true.

Binktopia Site at Manga helpers. com

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 09 June 2009 - 02:48 AM.

#293 papo

papo

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 8 2009, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I doubt it, he a crippled, he has one eye. How much damage do you think he can do?

i think he can do alot of damage this man was on the same level as the third hokage and keeps root in check also he knows how to manipulate peoples minds im sure that cripple stuff is all an act, i wouldnt put my money on sauske just yet danzo looks like the person who plans two steps ahead

#294 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (papo @ Jun 8 2009, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think he can do alot of damage this man was on the same level as the third hokage and keeps root in check also he knows how to manipulate peoples minds im sure that cripple stuff is all an act, i wouldnt put my money on sauske just yet danzo looks like the person who plans two steps ahead

Please learn how to use proper grammar. Yes he does manipulate people, but I doubt he can do much know. He wasn't at the power level of the third. He was powerful yes, but the second and first choose the third for a reason. His control of root is because he installs fear in them. That doesn't mean he's powerful, he just knows what people are afraid of and uses it to his advantage. Hitler did the same thing in World War Two.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 09 June 2009 - 03:20 AM.

#295 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:23 AM

I'm not so sure. Just because of the fact that he has one eye and a gimpy leg makes me think he must have some Sharingan or some other kind of power that allows him to stay at the top of elite underground super assassin ANBU. He could be Madara's brother, I don't really think he's Madara himself but the man CAN move at like, the speed of thought, or something, so who knows. If not Sharingan then something.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#296 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:24 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 8 2009, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please learn to how to use proper grammar. Yes he does manipulate people, but I doubt he can do much know. He wasn't at the power level of the third. He was powerful yes, but the second and first choose the third for a reason. His contralto of root is because he installs fear in them that what Hitler did in war world two you know.

don't patronize others when you certainly don't use proper grammer yourself. i spot six blatant gramatical errors in your post; although, i do not really care and i am not that great either, just don't be hypercritical.

#297 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:26 AM

Back on topic, please.

No need to start pointing fingers. I'm no mod, but I can at least tell everyone here to act a little more mature.

#298 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE (jworks @ Jun 8 2009, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
don't patronize others when you certainly don't use proper grammer yourself. i spot six blatant gramatical errors in your post; although, i do not really care and i am not that great either, just don't be hypercritical.

That just shows you that Microsoft word grammar checker sucks.

#299 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:31 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 8 2009, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please learn how to use proper grammar. Yes he does manipulate people, but I doubt he can do much know. He wasn't at the power level of the third. He was powerful yes, but the second and first choose the third for a reason. His control of root is because he installs fear in them. That doesn't mean he's powerful, he just knows what people are afraid of and uses it to his advantage. Hitler did the same thing in World War Two.
I highly doubt that.
If anything, to me, it suggests that he's a very powerful man.
That's just my opinion though.

Back on topic, please.

No need to start pointing fingers. I'm no mod, but I can at least tell everyone here to act a little more mature.
Well said.

Edited by Shirosaki, 09 June 2009 - 03:45 AM.

#300 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:32 AM

Thank you, Shirosaki.

Ryrinea, enough is enough. I'd rather not have a mod close down this topic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users