#21 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:39 AM

@ Derock

WoW! So this is real after all ( I wasn't sure until seeing this picture.)

I guess that I'm curious to know more about this new movie now. I didn't see the 3 yet but did see preview sand it seem very promising. As for this one, there is yondaime so, that will be AWESOME happy.gif

I still hope for Naruto to learn the Hiraishin no jutsu but this might be a little to much to ask. OH well, it doesn't hurt to dream.

#22 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:48 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Apr 2 2010, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well this is true... --Click here to view--

The title of the movie is called: The Lost Tower

So the 4th movie is about the 4th Hokage after all pure awesomeness I guess the 4th movie for the number of the 4th Hokage hehe. tongue.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#23 Kenny-kun

Kenny-kun

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 03:25 AM

Hopefully, this movie becomes canon and is used by Kishi as a means to let Naruto learn his father's jutsu.

#24 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 06:14 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Apr 2 2010, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So it wasn't a April Fools Joke afterall, I'm glad it's cannon. I think this movie can have a lot of potential. happy.gif

#25 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (Kenny-kun @ Apr 2 2010, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hopefully, this movie becomes canon and is used by Kishi as a means to let Naruto learn his father's jutsu.

if it was when Minato was a genin I doubt he'd come up with Hiraishin yet

#26 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 01:04 AM

AWESEOME!!!!!!!!!! NOW WE CAN SEE MORE MINATO! wow.png
But is he holding a anbu mask?

#27 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Apr 2 2010, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wow.png OHH! I can't wait!!! eager.gif

#28 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Apr 3 2010, 03:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow it's real, I wonder how exactly they intend to have Naruto meet his father and not find out who he is, They can't have him know or remember who he is at the end as it's not part of canon, and would totally ruin the future Boy meets father scene.

It should be a fun movie though, it should be hilarious for him to meet his mother, specially if turns out to be a female version of Naruto, also when he meets the Fourth, see hero worship there. or even Kakashi and his teammates. A love triangle not disimilar to early Tean Seven. Though no doubt somehow Sasuke, and atleast two other Rookie 10 members will be there, probably Shikamaru will be one and hopefully TenTen, that poor girl needs some limelight, she's the most ignored member of the Rookies, poor girls not even been given a surname.

Oh wait, just saw the posted more close up, it appears it's Minato who is wearing that mask, so it's probably him who gets dragged from the past or alternate universe. And he has to wear the mask to hide his super identity.

Edited by harry4e, 04 April 2010 - 10:39 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#29 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Apr 4 2010, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow it's real, I wonder how exactly they intend to have Naruto meet his father and not find out who he is, They can't have him know or remember who he is at the end as it's not part of canon, and would totally ruin the future Boy meets father scene.

It should be a fun movie though, it should be hilarious for him to meet his mother, specially if turns out to be a female version of Naruto, also when he meets the Fourth, see hero worship there. or even Kakashi and his teammates. A love triangle not disimilar to early Tean Seven. Though no doubt somehow Sasuke, and atleast two other Rookie 10 members will be there, probably Shikamaru will be one and hopefully TenTen, that poor girl needs some limelight, she's the most ignored member of the Rookies, poor girls not even been given a surname.

Oh wait, just saw the posted more close up, it appears it's Minato who is wearing that mask, so it's probably him who gets dragged from the past or alternate universe. And he has to wear the mask to hide his super identity.

I'm only hoping for more N/S moments yay! danarusakunp3.gif narusaku.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#30 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 04 April 2010 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ Apr 3 2010, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AWESEOME!!!!!!!!!! NOW WE CAN SEE MORE MINATO! wow.png
But is he holding a anbu mask?

Looks kind of like one. Minato looks like he might be a bit younger than he was in the Kakashi Gaiden, so just a bit older than Naruto- maybe just 18-19 years old.

Coming very soon in the anime --Click here to view--
Naruto will find out Minato is his father. This movie won't be out for 3 1/2 months. Naruto could very well encounter his father in the movie and know that. If Minato is only 18-19 years old though, he wouldn't know Naruto is his son. We know Naruto can keep secrets from those he cares deeply about, so he could work with his father and never tell him what their relationship is.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#31 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Apr 2 2010, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow! And it's written by Kishi himself? It could be good!

uc.png

#32 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:59 AM

QUOTE (Edward Uzumaki @ Apr 4 2010, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow! And it's written by Kishi himself? It could be good!

That's what makes it cool to me, the fact that Kishi is actually writing one of the movies.

Hope it turns out good. happy.gif

#33 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 4 2010, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks kind of like one. Minato looks like he might be a bit younger than he was in the Kakashi Gaiden, so just a bit older than Naruto- maybe just 18-19 years old.

Naruto will find out Minato is his father. This movie won't be out for 3 1/2 months. Naruto could very well encounter his father in the movie and know that. If Minato is only 18-19 years old though, he wouldn't know Naruto is his son. We know Naruto can keep secrets from those he cares deeply about, so he could work with his father and never tell him what their relationship is.

You think that'll be in the anime in the next 3 1/2 months? I thought it would be longer than that! *frazzle* Well, it does make sense that he would know...

Written by Kishi himself? wow.png I just hope Kushina's in it!
meh.

#34 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 05 April 2010 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE (Mugen no Neko @ Apr 4 2010, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You think that'll be in the anime in the next 3 1/2 months? I thought it would be longer than that! *frazzle* Well, it does make sense that he would know...

Written by Kishi himself? wow.png I just hope Kushina's in it!

No, Kishimoto isn't writing it, the situation is the same as always, he has no connection to what they decide to do. The writer is Junki Takegami- one the usual Studio Pierrot writers, and the director is Masahiko Murata- a Studio Pierrot director.

There's a bit of information on Narutofan now from the article with the picture we've seen. From what I can read of the Japanese text, apparently Naruto is sent back in time 20 years- four years before he was born.

So, looks like I called it about right, Minato likely is about 18-19 years old.

Edited by ciardha, 05 April 2010 - 02:01 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#35 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 07:43 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 4 2010, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh thanks, Ciradha!..with this i am so excited with the movie! wow.png

#36 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:18 AM

I'm guessing Minato must of been a member of Anbu Black Ops when he was younger. I wonder if this will tie in to him saving Kushina from Whirlpool country. I want this movie to have alot of Minato's past but not so much that it takes away from a potential Minato Gaiden arc from Kishi. happy.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 05 April 2010 - 11:24 AM.

#37 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 05 April 2010 - 02:41 PM

wow I'm so glad finally Naruto could have time to know his father better! I hope he'll meet his mother too

I'm sure this movie is all about Naruto and his family, so I guess, there's no NS moment, eh? S'okay, I coud wait for the next one

#38 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:47 AM

heh what if kushina is there and she acts with minato exactly like sakura does with Naruto not going to lie would be funny as hell
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#39 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:56 PM

Well, she is described as a "feisty" girl in the manga.

I'm going to avoid this movie like I have for all the other Naruto movies. I consider them nothing more but lengthy fillers.
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#40 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (Nefertieh @ Apr 6 2010, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, she is described as a "feisty" girl in the manga.

I'm going to avoid this movie like I have for all the other Naruto movies. I consider them nothing more but lengthy fillers.

Personally I tend to agree with you in avoidance, but I may watch just simply to see the Minato and Naruto interact with one another.
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users