95 replies to this topic

#1 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:23 PM

Hey I got information about the new shippuden movie (the title hasn't been announce yet) but the premiere date is July 31 and it will be about the 4th Hokage Minato Namikaze according to the information Naruto somehow visits the time when his dad was a genin.

Edited by Gravenimage, 31 March 2010 - 03:40 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 31 2010, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey I got information about the new shippuden movie (the title hasn't been announce yet) but the premiere data is July 31 and it will be about the 4th Hokage Minato Namikaze according to the information Naruto somehow visits the time when his dad was a genin.

fu.png This'll be win. Now it's just another 12 frikkin months until it worms it's way onto the interwebs.
meh.

#3 NaruGirl

NaruGirl

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:37 PM

That will be SO awesome!!! cool.gif cool.gif Can't freaking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiittt. But the third shippuuden movie, it isn't out yet right? ( for us then ) huh.gif I thought it was coming here in april or so...
NaruSaku isn't just something, it's 100% the best.:3

#4 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:43 PM

You know there is something called a "source" where you cite where you got your information from.

The 6th (Shippuden 3) one came out last year and will be subbed around April 21st.

#5 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:07 PM

I don't know about you guys... this sounds like a really bad written fanfic if this is true. It's another story if PJ's handling it LOL. tongue.gif Seriously, I wish PJ was at least half-japanese so he can get his ass over to Pierrot and say "You guys want to do a time travel concept for the next movie?? let me do it!! you guys always screw things up!!!"

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#6 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Mar 31 2010, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know about you guys... this sounds like a really bad written fanfic if this is true. It's another story if PJ's handling it LOL. tongue.gif Seriously, I wish PJ was at least half-japanese so he can get his ass over to Pierrot and say "You guys want to do a time travel concept for the next movie?? let me do it!! you guys always screw things up!!!"

Perhaps this movie is a way to show the life of Minato, you guys remember that Kishi was thinking in doing a Minato gaiden. Maybe he doesn't have time because he's focusing on his manga and perhaps he asked Pierot to make the upcoming movie about Minato that will be the only logical explanation.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#7 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 05:33 PM

Source? Incase you've forgotten April Fools is just round the corner and appears some eager pranksters are starting a day or two early, (eg, that shannaro spoiler you posted that was an obvious fake.) so unless you can provide a sourse it's going down as an unconvincing April fools joke.

iAnby7W.gif

#8 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 12:10 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Mar 31 2010, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Source? Incase you've forgotten April Fools is just round the corner and appears some eager pranksters are starting a day or two early, (eg, that shannaro spoiler you posted that was an obvious fake.) so unless you can provide a sourse it's going down as an unconvincing April fools joke.

It could be a fake but it was posted by Ohana on 2ch our weekly spoiler provider. happy.gif

#9 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:12 AM

OMG! That's awesome!! Maybe in this move we might get to know a little more about Kushina.

#10 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:18 PM

Sounds pretty cool. But... A little stupid all the same. I'm still waiting on Movie 3 to get subbed and Movie 2 to get dubbed so I can buy it >.>

#11 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:03 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 1 2010, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds pretty cool. But... A little stupid all the same. I'm still waiting on Movie 3 to get subbed and Movie 2 to get dubbed so I can buy it >.>

Your saying Naruto fighting a powerful dragon and getting warped through time to his father is lame. huh.gif

#12 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:29 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 1 2010, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shippu-chan this movie will be better than all three shippuden movies put together. happy.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 02 April 2010 - 02:46 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#13 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:34 AM

im looking forward to it myself xDD

#14 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:46 AM

It would be hilarious if Kushina fell in love with Naruto instead of Minato while in the past. happy.gif

#15 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 03:24 AM

You do know a time-travel movie would not make sense at all? First it's not Cannon so if Naruto met his parents they'd somehow have to forget meeting him othewise the Anime wouldn't make sense, an it would also take away the 'OMG!!! EPIC!!!' reaction everyone had when Naruto does meet his father in Canon.

I can see the possability of time travel or something equally crazy in the 2011 movie but it's too early for this year.

iAnby7W.gif

#16 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:06 AM

where is the link for Ohana's post or whatever?

#17 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:32 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Apr 1 2010, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It would be hilarious if Kushina fell in love with Naruto instead of Minato while in the past. happy.gif

heh, lifting the plot for the first Back the Future movie, huh? The version I read of the spoiler made it sound more to me like Minato was going to have to take control of Naruto. That would be funny too, because Sakura would remind Minato of Kushina and while trying to pretend to be Naruto, he might starting acting more the "lady charmer" than Naruto does and Sakura would be practically falling into his arms (we already know Naruto's "Talk no Jutsu" is completely effective on Sakura, can you imagine that used on Sakura in a romantic fashion by who she believes is Naruto? wub.gif th_glomp.gif

Edited by ciardha, 02 April 2010 - 01:59 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#18 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 12:12 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Apr 2 2010, 02:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your saying Naruto fighting a powerful dragon and getting warped through time to his father is lame. huh.gif

No, no. It sounds cool but... It's kinda weird for Naruverse.

Fighting a dragon? Didn't he do that in another Movie. Oh, that was a demon, nevermind. Alright, it sounds awesome if you think about it sweatdrop.gif pictureem0.gif

#19 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 2 2010, 07:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, no. It sounds cool but... It's kinda weird for Naruverse.

Fighting a dragon? Didn't he do that in another Movie. Oh, that was a demon, nevermind. Alright, it sounds awesome if you think about it sweatdrop.gif pictureem0.gif

I understand your opinion I'm just a FFX fan when Tidus traveled through time from the powerful mythical beast known as "sin". happy.gif

#20 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:30 AM

Well this is true... --Click here to view--

The title of the movie is called: The Lost Tower

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users