• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 02:46 PM

This is an interview with the producer for the anime:

http://www.tv-tokyo....rview_2011.html

And according to the translations (more or less):

QUOTE (Louchan of NF)
I'm too lazy to read through it all, but it doesn't say anything about what Kishi says. The only thing they mention about him is that the animation studio try to not do anything that goes against what he'd want, and they hope that they make things he'll enjoy seeing. Also, one of the questions was if they've ever been told by Kishi that he didn't like what they did, and the answer was "thankfully, no".

QUOTE (Animeblue of NF)
I asked to Takl to take an look at and he said the interview was just the producer of Naruto, talking about how hard it's to make anime-original stories(sea adventures) since they shouldn't disagree with manga and how sometimes he send them Kishimoto, just in case although he doesn't really say anything

Oh, this is rich..... seriously?? SERIOUSLY??!! dry.gif they say writing the current filler is hard?? you have got to be kidding me. The first half of this filler arc was something that looked like an 8-year old wrote it, and they're saying that was hard ??!! you have got to be kidding me, seriously, I think Pierrot's Naruto team really doesn't give a kitten about putting effort into the anime. Of course, the good thing is, it's getting better now, though. But if only they kept this quality up consistently, I'd probably applaud them.

And.... the part where Kishimoto doesn't really say anything, really?? you mean Kishi has no problems with NH episodes?? ok, either Kishi's trolling us, or it's Pierrot that's trolling us. I suspect the latter, as they probably doesn't want to lose face. And also, this confirms that Kishi barely has anything to do with the anime, which is frustrating, since even the other Big 3 take their time to help them. I can't really blame Kishi for wanting to be with his family more, but I really wish now and then, he'd drop by the studio to give them ideas and make sure it goes along with manga canon. We see how Pierrot does Bleach very well because of Kubo often QC'ing it. It makes me wish Kishi would do the same, too.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#2 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 04:31 PM

Well, I think you're mistaken. The Japanese culture is very, very polite and wouldn't usually go around putting others down. Kishimoto is proud that his manga has even been turned into an anime and therefore doesn't feel the need to object to certain things in the anime. As a whole, the story of Naruto has been accurate in the anime and if you remember, that's what Kishimoto is reading primarily into.

#3 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Nov 19 2011, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I think you're mistaken. The Japanese culture is very, very polite and wouldn't usually go around putting others down. Kishimoto is proud that his manga has even been turned into an anime and therefore doesn't feel the need to object to certain things in the anime. As a whole, the story of Naruto has been accurate in the anime and if you remember, that's what Kishimoto is reading primarily into.

I suppose you're right, but apparently this blew up in his face in that it gave birth to rabid NH fans, which Kishi didn't even intend to, and annoyed him a bit. If Kishi had guided them to make more NS moments and gave them some sort of guideline on NS's relationship, maybe it would have been better. And another thing, their writing is terrible (most of the time). If Kishi got himself more involved, the anime's storywriting could be better. Although, these past few episodes have been getting better.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#4 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 19 November 2011 - 04:52 PM

Well, I think all the anime does is just boost the population of the manga series and nothing more. And you know, if Pierrot gives crap episodes, then that's just how its going to be. I mean, in all honesty, I don't think that Kishi is miffed about the anime production, except that time, he wants the anime team to make sure that Sakura is the main heroine.

I mean sure, they may have a huge disdain on Sakura, but you know, something like that really just helps separate the people that just goes with the flow and support who the anime producers tells them to support and those that appreciates the character developments that the anime producers failed to build-up further.

Edited by Anguyen92, 19 November 2011 - 04:53 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#5 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:46 PM

Does it actually say that Kishi watches the anime? Cause, it seems like he doesn't really. If he doesn't watch it, he can't really have much to complain about, can he?

#6 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Nov 19 2011, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't remember any manga author complaining about the anime or movies, although they sometimes mess up both the characters and plot. I really wonder if they watch it at all. If they do, maybe they treat it as a form of fanfiction.

Kubo is one I know of that watches the bleach anime. He works fairly closes with the anime team, it seems, and even designs the majority of filler characters (but not the plot). If he doesn't like something, he has been known to say so. For the most part though, he says positive things.

#7 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 19 November 2011 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Nov 19 2011, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I think you're mistaken. The Japanese culture is very, very polite and wouldn't usually go around putting others down. Kishimoto is proud that his manga has even been turned into an anime.

Yes, this is true, the percentage of even popular manga that is made into an anime is pretty small- although significantly more shonen manga are made into an anime (especially long running anime series) than shoujo. Conversely more shoujo series are made into live action shows (which in contrast to anime adaptions tend to have a better record on characterization accuracy than anime adaptions...)

QUOTE (Codus N @ Nov 19 2011, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suppose you're right, but apparently this blew up in his face in that it gave birth to rabid NH fans, which Kishi didn't even intend to, and annoyed him a bit. If Kishi had guided them to make more NS moments and gave them some sort of guideline on NS's relationship, maybe it would have been better. And another thing, their writing is terrible (most of the time). If Kishi got himself more involved, the anime's storywriting could be better.

This is true- look at Shippuden movie 3 in comparison to Shippuden movies 1,2, and 4... He did do script consulting on movie 3 (apparently on 5 for the canon characters, and cowrote the movie tie in novel- which would have been based on the first movie script that would have had the highest level of his influence) And guess what, I found out one Naruto and Sakura scene they dropped and gave to another character- In the novel/first script it's Sakura who gives Naruto back his forehead protector, in the movie it's altered to Tsunade. Sakura gives it to him in the hug scene we all know about from the person who did the novel teaser drawings.

Pierrot can weasel out about Kishimoto not saying anything directly because even though Kishimoto made clear in a Japanese cultural context that he knew Pierrot was the cause of the extreme NH and extreme Sakura bashing (by talking about the nasty fan letters right in front of the Pierrot people at Jump Festa 2009 and stating outright that he wondered why a minor character like Hinata was getting such fan worship when Sakura is the main female character and the heroine, and that from now on he would focus on making Sakura even moreso. That was very blunt message delivered with a frosty politeness in a public Japanese cultural context. He was telling Pierrot to stop overplaying Hinata and stop negatively distorting Sakura.

Didn't work with the team that is uber Hinata fanboys that hates Sakura being the main female character, but did work to encourage the team that writes closer to canon - so we have a kind of schizoid portrayal of Sakura now.

The more canon following team is obviously the one that have done all the mildly NS and Team 7 (old and new) focused openings and closings (including both the currently OP and ED- despite the silliness in the OP, it's very strongly focused on new Team 7- symbolically showing the intense bond between Sai, Naruto and Sakura) and did the filler episode with Naruto and Sakura searching for the herbs on the island. Yeah Naruto's a bit too dumb- but not to the offensive level the extreme NH fanboy team writes him (for example- the recent clone rebellion/mushroom episode), and the character interactions between Naruto and Sakura are quite close to current canon, there's even a vague hint on how they think Sakura is adjusting to Naruto knowing her romantic feelings for him, but uncertain on how much he's acknowledged those feelings- she knows from the nonverbal interaction they had when he rescued her from Sasuke, that he has come to accept to some degree that she does have some kind of affection for him, but she doesn't know how much, nor is she completely certain on how deep his feelings still goes for her, she knows he has love for her, just not how deep those feelings still are.

Yes, they need to speak to each other. Naruto needs to assure her he still loves her deeply, and Sakura needs to talk to Naruto about how deeply she loves him, but let him know she's not deluding herself she's thrown out all her feelings for Sasuke, but let him know that it's makes her feel weak and ashamed that she still carries those feelings for someone that never loved her, and has willing become totally immersed in darkness. She doesn't want those feelings, she wants to devote her heart totally to Naruto. I don't know if Naruto will fully understand this, that she really wants to let go of any bonds to Sasuke, but understands, even if it profoundly worries her, about his bond to Sasuke, and holds out hope that he can resolve things without of them either dying.

As to Kim's comment- Oh yeah, several manga creators have complained about the anime adaptions distortions- Naoko Takeuchi was quite vocal about the Sailor Moon anime distortions- and made sure she was closely involved with later adaptions of her work- including the live action short series (which I highly recommend by the way. The fight scenes are silly and the actors fighting abilities are kind of ehh, but the character develop is great, and deeper and more psychological than even the manga), CLAMP hated with a passion the X-1999 movie, and weren't pleased with the Rayearth movie either (the TV anime adaption of Rayearth wasn't a problem, only the movie), Nobuhiro Watsuki was quite unhappy with the second Kenshin movie because it was a direct violation of the happy ending he adamantly promised the fans and delivered in manga canon. (He was fine with the TV adaption, even said he liked the Christian rebels filler arc. And I'll say I thought that was well done too- while it was slightly ahistorical by the 1870's, during the Edo period 1603-1868, Christianity was banned in Japan- especially Catholicism. If you know the history of Spain and Portugal in 16th and 17th century Asia, you know why the Tokugawa Shogunate reacted in such an extreme fashion against Catholicism and against Spain and Portugal- they were outright banned from Japanese ports. They allowed Protestantism amongst the Dutch and English merchants that they allowed into the port of Nagasaki, but strongly frowned upon any attempts to convert the Japanese populace to Christianity. The English and Dutch merchants didn't have any issues with that and kept things on the low key level the Tokugawa shogunate wanted. Japanese Christians were really executed by crucifixion during the Edo period if they were open about their faith and tried to convert others. Not so much so in the later Edo period- prison terms were more common by then, but definitely during the early Edo period.) Yuu Watase was quite unhappy about the adaption of Ayashi no Ceres that Studio Pierrot did- they crammed the story into 23 episodes, and spoiled a late plot point right in the opening song...

Edited by ciardha, 19 November 2011 - 06:59 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#8 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Nov 19 2011, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, this is true, the percentage of even popular manga that is made into an anime is pretty small- although significantly more shonen manga are made into an anime (especially long running anime series) than shoujo. Conversely more shoujo series are made into live action shows (which in contrast to anime adaptions tend to have a better record on characterization accuracy than anime adaptions...)

This is true- look at Shippuden movie 3 in comparison to Shippuden movies 1,2, and 4... He did do script consulting on movie 3 (apparently on 5 for the canon characters, and cowrote the movie tie in novel- which would have been based on the first movie script that would have had the highest level of his influence) And guess what, I found out one Naruto and Sakura scene they dropped and gave to another character- In the novel/first script it's Sakura who gives Naruto back his forehead protector, in the movie it's altered to Tsunade. Sakura gives it to him in the hug scene we all know about from the person who did the novel teaser drawings.

Pierrot can weasel out about Kishimoto not saying anything directly because even though Kishimoto made clear in a Japanese cultural context that he knew Pierrot was the cause of the extreme NH and extreme Sakura bashing (by talking about the nasty fan letters right in front of the Pierrot people at Jump Festa 2009 and stating outright that he wondered why a minor character like Hinata was getting such fan worship when Sakura is the main female character and the heroine, and that from now on he would focus on making Sakura even moreso. That was very blunt message delivered with a frosty politeness in a public Japanese cultural context. He was telling Pierrot to stop overplaying Hinata and stop negatively distorting Sakura.

Didn't work with the team that is uber Hinata fanboys that hates Sakura being the main female character, but did work to encourage the team that writes closer to canon - so we have a kind of schizoid portrayal of Sakura now.

The more canon following team is obviously the one that have done all the mildly NS and Team 7 (old and new) focused openings and closings (including both the currently OP and ED- despite the silliness in the OP, it's very strongly focused on new Team 7- symbolically showing the intense bond between Sai, Naruto and Sakura) and did the filler episode with Naruto and Sakura searching for the herbs on the island. Yeah Naruto's a bit too dumb- but not to the offensive level the extreme NH fanboy team writes him (for example- the recent clone rebellion/mushroom episode), and the character interactions between Naruto and Sakura are quite close to current canon, there's even a vague hint on how they think Sakura is adjusting to Naruto knowing her romantic feelings for him, but uncertain on how much he's acknowledged those feelings- she knows from the nonverbal interaction they had when he rescued her from Sasuke, that he has come to accept to some degree that she does have some kind of affection for him, but she doesn't know how much, nor is she completely certain on how deep his feelings still goes for her, she knows he has love for her, just not how deep those feelings still are.

Yes, they need to speak to each other. Naruto needs to assure her he still loves her deeply, and Sakura needs to talk to Naruto about how deeply she loves him, but let him know she's not deluding herself she's thrown out all her feelings for Sasuke, but let him know that it's makes her feel weak and ashamed that she still carries those feelings for someone that never loved her, and has willing become totally immersed in darkness. She doesn't want those feelings, she wants to devote her heart totally to Naruto. I don't know if Naruto will fully understand this, that she really wants to let go of any bonds to Sasuke, but understands, even if it profoundly worries her, about his bond to Sasuke, and holds out hope that he can resolve things without of them either dying.

Wow, are you serious? Damn. sleep.gif So you're saying that Kishi had wrote a script with Sakura giving back his headband and the editors took it out? So Kishi's kinda on our side? laugh.gif

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#9 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (iamfenris @ Nov 19 2011, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, are you serious? Damn. sleep.gif So you're saying that Kishi had wrote a script with Sakura giving back his headband and the editors took it out? So Kishi's kinda on our side? laugh.gif

He basically has always been... Pierrot is the only thing keeping NH alive (with fillers)... I still say that the last interaction between Naruto and Hinata in the manga was pretty much the closure of it. Then again, who knows for 100% what Kishi could do next. However, even Pirrot said that Kishimoto gets to decide how the anime/manga turn out. We have already seen that Kishi favors NS more than NH and SS, so thats one good thing for us. I believe Kishi likes NS more because he knows only reason Hinata is any good right now, is because of her filler pride. Kishimoto is more of a manga guy himself, and looks at fillers as nothing more than a way to stall time. As for Kishi not caring what Pierrot does with fillers., I'm sure thats correct. I mean, Pirrot gives NS a few, and NH alot, but thats fine cuz fillers don't count, and Kishi knows he is packing free cash from trolling NH with the "fillers-don't-count" method that NH still hasn't learned. So what I'm saying is that Kishi favors NS, Kishi makes the final rules (in manga/canon at least), and that Pierrot making a NH moment or a SS moment or even a anti-NS moment doesn't do crap to what Kishi is making in the manga.. which is NS canon.. happy.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#10 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 19 November 2011 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE (iamfenris @ Nov 19 2011, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He's always "been on our side" if you've read enough shonen manga with a strong romantic pairing plotline you knew the moment Naruto and Sakura first interact in chapter 3 that the ending would be Narusaku. Kishimoto even gives you a clue in the very first image in chapter 1 of Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi and Sasuke (and an early version of Gamabunta).

http://www.mangaread.../chapter-1.html
(enlarge to see that Sakura looks at Naruto and is blushing. Note as well Sasuke is apart from from the rest of team 7 and is riding a hawk, showing how what happened to Sasuke in part 2 was already planned before he even started writing the series.)

Scan from the Uzumaki art book showing the splash page in the colors it originally appeared in Shonen Jump.
http://farm4.static...._a7d3bc77b7.jpg

This isn't unusual for either shonen or shoujo manga creators to give a visual clue early on in special color illustrations (splash pages, etc...) of final romantic pairings. Kishimoto is a bit unusual doing it in the very first image we see of the characters, but not unusual to do it early on at all.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#11 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Nov 19 2011, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He's always "been on our side" if you've read enough shonen manga with a strong romantic pairing plotline you knew the moment Naruto and Sakura first interact in chapter 3 that the ending would be Narusaku. Kishimoto even gives you a clue in the very first image in chapter 1 of Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi and Sasuke (and an early version of Gamabunta).

(enlarge to see that Sakura looks at Naruto and is blushing. Note as well Sasuke is apart from from the rest of team 7 and is riding a hawk, showing how what happened to Sasuke in part 2 was already planned before he even started writing the series.)

Scan from the Uzumaki art book showing the splash page in the colors it originally appeared in Shonen Jump.

This isn't unusual for either shonen or shoujo manga creators to give a visual clue early on in special color illustrations (splash pages, etc...) of final romantic pairings. Kishimoto is a bit unusual doing it in the very first image we see of the characters, but not unusual to do it early on at all.

You know I actually noticed the Sakura staring at Naruto and blushing when I started reading the manga (years ago) none the less and yet I didn't lifted my hopes up of a main canon pairing to be reveal so soon. I thought Kishi was actually trolling there and didn't pay attention to it at first. But after seeing the slow development throughout part 1 and the major development in part 2 I was shocked that he will be so predictable to make that drawing. Its like he's playing with the reader like saying" hey you know what I'm going to be a good mangaka and just when I worte the first chapter of my manga I'm going to give everyone the big clue of who Naruto will end up with just for the fun of it".

What is really amusing that with so many clues, hints, development and paralels with other pairings in the manga. A lot of the fandom still doubts its going to be NS mainly those in the NH and SS ship. I wonder if those fans notice the drawing (mainly Sakura blushing and staring at Naruto) nah maybe not.

Edited by Gravenimage, 19 November 2011 - 10:02 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#12 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Music<br />Anime/Manga<br />Storywriting<br />Songwriting<br />Kicking butt and taking names! &gt;:D

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:30 PM

My view is this...

Fillers are stupid, if you want good characterization OUTSIDE of canon?

Then read some fanfiction...

#13 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Nov 19 2011, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know I actually noticed the Sakura staring at Naruto and blushing when I started reading the manga (years ago) none the less and yet I didn't lifted my hopes up of a main canon pairing to be reveal so soon. I thought Kishi was actually trolling there and didn't pay attention to it at first. But after seeing the slow development throughout part 1 and the major development in part 2 I was shocked that he will be so predictable to make that drawing. Its like he's playing with the reader like saying" hey you know what I'm going to be a good mangaka and just when I worte the first chapter of my manga I'm going to give everyone the big clue of who Naruto will end up with just for the fun of it".

What is really amusing that with so many clues, hints, development and paralels with other pairings in the manga. A lot of the fandom still doubts its going to be NS mainly those in the NH and SS ship. I wonder if those fans notice the drawing (mainly Sakura blushing and staring at Naruto) nah maybe not.

I doubt if most have even seen it- the vast majority of NH and SS shippers I've encountered rarely read the manga, they basically only watch the anime. I doubt they'd pay attention to it since it doesn't support their ship.

Like I said though, it's not unusual in either shonen or shoujo manga for the manga creator to do a final pairing illustration in that vein early on, just the fact he did it as the very first image of the main characters is unusual. It's not unusual for manga creators to drop that a visual clue like that early on, then go on to do illustrations showing the characters current at that time feelings for other characters- Kishimoto did a few part 1 Sakura fangirling over an annoyed Sasuke who is ignoring her drawings- note how he made it clear Sasuke is irritated and not in any way shape of form interested in Sakura in those illustrations too.

#14 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Nov 19 2011, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's so cool happy.gif I'm so glad Kishi sensei is on our side. Naruto is the first shonen manga i've ever read besides Wolf's Rain, and yet I never noticed the splash page or the first image of chapter 1. Thanks for showing it ciardha! I'm so glad i got to see it, and she's blushing at Naruto too <3

jus drein jus daun.

#15 KoolKat

KoolKat

Feisty <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 02:56 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Nov 19 2011, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

not sure if she is actually blushing at naruto....

#16 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (KoolKat @ Nov 20 2011, 02:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
not sure if she is actually blushing at naruto....

I don't think she'd be blushing at that tree over there... tongue.gif

jus drein jus daun.

#17 KoolKat

KoolKat

Feisty <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 03:20 AM

QUOTE (iamfenris @ Nov 19 2011, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think she'd be blushing at that tree over there... tongue.gif

well sometimes i've seen sakura blush for no apparent reason. kishi does it sometimes just to make her look cute. not really any huge proof shes blushing at naruto.

#18 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE (KoolKat @ Nov 20 2011, 03:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well sometimes i've seen sakura blush for no apparent reason. kishi does it sometimes just to make her look cute. not really any huge proof shes blushing at naruto.

I still see it pretty cool, nevertheless. She's not blushing at Sasuke, and if she's not blushing at Naruto, than okay, but at least she's not blushing at Sasuke.

jus drein jus daun.

#19 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 20 November 2011 - 03:30 AM

GUYS SAKURA ISN'T BLUSHING AT NARUTO. SHE'S BLUSHING AT GAMABUNTA'S WEBBED FOOT.

Can't you see? tongue.gif

JA2DBzd.png

#20 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 03:37 AM

QUOTE (Rocket @ Nov 20 2011, 03:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
GUYS SAKURA ISN'T BLUSHING AT NARUTO. SHE'S BLUSHING AT GAMABUNTA'S WEBBED FOOT.

Can't you see? tongue.gif

lmfao of course. oh how she loves the webbed feet. heheelq7.png

coughnarutoinsagemodecough

jus drein jus daun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users