• This topic is locked This topic is locked
233 replies to this topic

#21 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 01 January 2011 - 11:48 PM

Holy crap!! That was awesome, if only the anime had this level of awesomeness. That little NS moment was what I call being obvious with what would happen in the future. It only get's ruined by the denial some have of the moment that was purely NaruSaku.

----------------
Now playing: Will Smith - The Fresh Prince of Bel Air [theme song]
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#22 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 01:24 AM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Jan 1 2011, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Holy crap!! That was awesome, if only the anime had this level of awesomeness. That little NS moment was what I call being obvious with what would happen in the future. It only get's ruined by the denial some have of the moment that was purely NaruSaku.

----------------
Now playing: Will Smith - The Fresh Prince of Bel Air [theme song]
via FoxyTunes

Nah I looked more like SS to me. woot.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#23 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:09 AM

I loved this, especially the NaruSaku moments.

JLHza2T.png

#24 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:16 AM

As great as that was, in terms of animation, nostalgia of everything story-wise up to that point, and NS, I really hope this isn't how it works out where it ends exactly like VotE. One of the reasons I didn't like the initial wave of Korean martial arts films is because they did this thing where in the final battle the hero is knocked down, he seems to power up and is looking to beat up the main villain, but then is knocked down again, then power ups again and it looks like this time for sure he'll win, and then he gets his butt handed to him one more time, ad nauseum until I just don't care anymore because I'm tired of the outcome being the same. See Volcano High's final battle for an example. I feel like the story is going to wrap up soon after the war arc, but if it is going to continue on, I want the Sasuke situation to have been dealt with.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#25 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:20 AM

Does anyone know why this was made? I love the narusaku moment, but what is the point of this video? It's not the new opening, so did pierrot just create this for the hell of it and air it on tv?

#26 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:28 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jan 1 2011, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG!!!

It wasn't an OVA, it was a music video! And it was EPIC!! biggrin.gif

And that NaruSaku scene at the end... that's how I envisioned it! (Kishi BETTER put or add most of those scenes in the manga which I hope to see it in the anime! rawr.gif )

And I did hear a baby crying too... I don't know what that one came from either (but let's not jump to the conclusion of that being our "soon-to-be" couple's baby...)

And the quality of the anime was good too. Very narusaku. Even Studio Pierrot is aware narusaku is a done deal now. This is romantic bond wise where Naruto and Sakura are at in the manga now. I'm rather certain Kishimoto will have at least one tender romantic scene along this line in the manga. I also feel almost 100% certain that Naruto will kiss Sakura's forehead in a sweet romantic scene.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#27 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:46 AM

I like played this 20 times it was amazing loved the NaruSaku moment. Hope that means something.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#28 soot-r

soot-r

Deva Path

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:48 AM

Awesome! Just epic! but I'm confuse as the true purpose of this....

#29 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:57 AM

I've been unable to get on the forum at all today due to the server crash, and lo and behold the first thing I come across when I can finally get back on is this little gem. This has just made my New Year's Day. The song, the animation, the NS (especially the NS)... I'm in a great mood right now. I hope something similar to this scene shows up in the manga (Come on Kishi, no more teasing, please!). I was gonna say this in the New Year thread, but I think I'll say it hear: Let 2011 be the year of NS (and with this vid, I hope it's the sign of things to come biggrin.gif).

Like a few people have said though, I am wondering what was the actual purpose of this vid. Is it just a music video, or maybe an anime preview of all that's going to come up soon?

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#30 creak

creak

Lurker

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:philosophy, indie rock, cigerettes, and coffee

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:16 AM

did anyone notice that naruto was fighting with asuma's trench knife? huh.gif
"I feel as if I were a piece in a game of chess, when my opponent says of it: That piece cannot be moved." Søren Kierkegaard

#31 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:24 AM

I want to know what that wound on Naruto's chest was? That's not something a Chidori would do, it looks more like a claw mark.

And did anyone spot the sinister sneer creeping onto Sasuke's face as he had his hand over his eyes? Didn't like the look of that...

Edited by Quinny52, 02 January 2011 - 03:25 AM.

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#32 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:27 AM

Even though it was mostly SN XD;;... that last bit was so adorable >3<!!!

#33 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:32 AM

QUOTE (creak @ Jan 1 2011, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
did anyone notice that naruto was fighting with asuma's trench knife? huh.gif

Yep, I noticed it. Combined with Sage Mode = AWESOMENESS!! wow.png

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#34 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:59 AM

Woah woah woah woah......... did i just watch a video from heaven omfg.gif I literally got milk on my keyboard because i was so happy of that Narusaku moment at the end pictureem0.gif but it wasn't only that, it was the music and the animation that also amazed me. This OVA was so good i couldn't even chew my cereal

Well i am pretty sure that this OVA just told the future of Sasuke vs Naruto and a HUGE NaruSaku moment. Well except don't you guys think Naruto would have used his Sage of six paths power....and wouldn't Sasuke use his EMS headscratch.gif Oh well it is just an OVA so whatever either way it was so awesome!

#35 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:21 AM

Woah, what's with the baby cry in the end?
Nice ending, with Naruto and Sakura <3

#36 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 09:07 AM

That whole "baby cry" at the end is not a "baby cry" at all. That's obviously the sound effect of Sasuke's EMS. And oh, just to tell you guys, I think this video is more like the speculation of the manga ending by the guy who made the video. Madara and Kabuto was sort of thrown in for the hell of it. Now, what I think the guy believe how the manga will go is that Madara and Kabuto will die. But Sasuke lives, still not regretting what he's done and has not vanquished his ambition for destruction and will disappear from the world for a while. The evil grin at the end makes me believe he will strike back again

Which leads to part 3, where Naruto is Hokage, married with Sakura and has a child. The focus of the story will switch back and forth between Naruto and his child. Meanwhile, Sasuke has taken control of Oto/created a new village much like Orochimaru and is plotting for an attack against Konoha.

Well, this is my speculation on the creator's thoughts. BTW, the one who made/directed this video is Norio Matsumoto. And with this video, I think we can confirm that there are 2 factions in Pierrot, the NS shippers and the NH shippers. Norio is a member of the NS faction while Hirofumi Suzuki (the one who made 166) belongs to the NH faction.

As for Naruto using Asuma's trench knives, I don't think that really was Asuma's. It looks longer than the one Asuma used. Besides, Shikamaru is the one using them now. Could be that Naruto got another one for himself

And oh, is anyone else downright pissed with the Pain fight?? THAT'S how it should've been like dry.gif

Edited by Codus N, 02 January 2011 - 09:14 AM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#37 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:30 AM

Does anyone reckon that Kishimoto may have had some involvement in this video? Nothing too deep, just like consultation on the content.

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#38 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:35 AM

I thought of that too. The last parts were wayyy too much of a spoiler. It's impossible they wouldn't put those last parts in without Kishi's consultation.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#39 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 02 January 2011 - 12:13 PM

Woohoo!!! I really loved it! Especially the end. Narusaku is now for real(I think...). cool.gif
Bye bye Hinata... biggrin.gif

And does somebody understand the crying baby at the end?

#40 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 01:58 PM

Yeah,it's only just a tiny narusaku wink.gif. Man that was an excellent animation. There's no way that wasn't done by Pierrot, the dialogue was correct with sakura too. This has just made my day. At first I thought it was fake, but no way! I picture this being the naruto sasuke encounter after sakuras big poison deal. Looks like it could be since kakashis there too. Could be a sneak peak , which btw would be awesome! And did it look like sasuke went from sharingan to mangekyo to his mangekyo and then it was transforming into something else as well at the end but the close up blocked up most of the view.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users