• Please log in to reply
3333 replies to this topic

#681 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:R.I.P Naruto (1999-2009), NaruSaku (always), Bleach, FMA, SnK, Inuyasha, Classic CN, KH2, A:TLA, Classic Yugioh, 90s shows, Good Storytelling (surprise me)

Posted 18 September 2017 - 02:37 AM

Ah yes. The days when you heard that sweet, sweet music it meant it wast time TO GET THE HELL UNDER THE BED!!!

Oh the memories. Especially how we went from this:

ZMI4CNB.jpg

To this:

9Vr9igCl.png

What is this stuff anymore lol!  :D

LfUZGEl.gif

Naruto on Obito: "He was the COOLEST guy..."  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#682 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 18 September 2017 - 02:55 AM

Yup.

Also,judging by how dumbed down and sensitive we are as a society today, I wouldn't surprised if divorce was too dark to put on TV.

ohhh....well I try not to curse unless necessary :P so I wouldn't know. I can't believe kitten is considered bad though. it literally means poop. 

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#683 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 02:59 AM

Well, kitten means sex, so....

#684 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:02 AM

Well, kitten means sex, so....

Well no i understand that kitten means sex but the word that was blocked wasn't kitten but kitten. And honestly, kitten is understandable 

Edited by Qia, 18 September 2017 - 03:03 AM.

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#685 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:04 AM

Well no i understand that kitten means sex but the word that was blocked wasn't kitten but kitten. 

I know, but you know kitten means kitten, and kitten is related to kitten?

Also, my kitten may have another kitten because it had kitten with a kitten.

#686 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:11 AM

I know, but you know kitten means kitten, and kitten is related to kitten?

Also, my kitten may have another kitten because it had kitten with a kitten.

That sounds like a tongue twister lol.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#687 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:14 AM

That sounds like a tongue twister lol.

It was hard enough to write I'll give you that XD

#688 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:14 AM

Remember when people use to compare Orochimaru to guys like Hisoka: 

tenor.gif

That's how intimidating he was, and now it's a complete joke because FORGIVENESS NO MATTER WHAT!!! 

even if: 

-   You Destroyed the entire village 

- Killed the Third Hokage 

-  Tried to kill your best friend 

- Attempted to kill  the "supposed love of your life" twice

- Became a world class criminal

-  Trapping the "supposed love of your life" a Genjutsu by stabbing her through the chest 

- You killed his parents. 

I mean the list just goes on and on and it's honestly laughable....  Only 1 good deed you do and it's all sunshine and rainbows give me a damn break with that sh it.

Hell STAIN F ucking STAIN from MHA Said it perfect: 

boku-no-hero-academia-5804665.jpg

Edited by LuckyChi7, 18 September 2017 - 03:17 AM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#689 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:40 AM

Didn't we have the backstory with the husband kills the wife due to Haku or something like that?

#690 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:46 AM

I believe that was the case. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#691 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:51 AM

So we can go dark. It's just Naruto became Dora.

#692 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 04:58 AM

Wait, wait, wait...okay...hold for one second...stop right there...and every other cliche hold your horses anagrams.

So eye gouging, hearts being ripped out, impalement, human experimentation, neck snapping, rotting flesh, reaching into someone and manually starting their heart, genocide, murder, corruption, child abuse, decapitation, dismemberment, religious satanic sacrifice, burying someone alive, and suicide bombing are all fine, fit well with the tone, and are okay...
but divorce is too dark....
Okay, wait, let me clarify because I know this is confusing....THIS GUYip2q36.pngand yes that is a human heart he is holding...doing this....

to people is okay and fits in the Naruto universe's tone,
but this...

2qs828n.jpg

is too dark to show in a cartoon.

...okay...

Well it would give pro-ending SS AND NH FANS heart attacks, that's for sure :lmao: then they will rage and blame NS fans for that :roll:

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 September 2017 - 04:59 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#693 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,354 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:13 AM

Filing for divoce or whatever would be far too dark, and wouldn't fit the tone of the work. 

Ok this is dumbest thing I have ever heard you say in defence of NH and SS, given how everyone has pointed out the many violent deaths Kishimoto has put in Naruto back when he wasn't afraid to kill some charters off. Heck this reminds me of the arguments Marvel and Joe Quesada used to justify splitting Peter and Mary Jane up in Spiderman with Metphisto, divorcee is not ok for children, but making a deal with the devil is, fricking heck man. 

Honestly teaching kids about divorce is a good thing so if their parents ever do it they understand the circumstances, or so they know that if the every get into a relationship that does not work for them, they can get out and put up with an unhealthy marriage for the rest of their life.  

#694 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:13 AM

Ok this is dumbest thing I have ever heard you say in defence of NH and SS, given how everyone has pointed out the many violent deaths Kishimoto has put in Naruto back when he wasn't afraid to kill some charters off. Heck this reminds me of the arguments Marvel and Joe Quesada used to justify splitting Peter and Mary Jane up in Spiderman with Metphisto, divorcee is not ok for children, but making a deal with the devil is, fricking heck man. 

Honestly teaching kids about divorce is a good thing so if their parents ever do it they understand the circumstances, or so they know that if the every get into a relationship that does not work for them, they can get out and put up with an unhealthy marriage for the rest of their life.  

I know, divorce being too dark in Naruto. At first I thought she was joking but knowing Analyzer she was being serious :hm:. Of all of her arguments which are basically BS, this one takes the cake. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#695 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 18 September 2017 - 12:07 PM

Agreed cause most kids who's parents are divorce think it's there fault which is worse and teaching them young about that is better, my parents got divorced when I was 6 and I handled it well and really was for the best. I also laugh at the divorce is too dark compared to all the death and gory bits like obito killing those mist ninja after rin died or him getting ripped apart when becoming the ten tails especially his face getting ripped apart. Ya divorce is too dark. Not.

#696 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 18 September 2017 - 12:11 PM

Oh the memories. Especially how we went from this:

ZMI4CNB.jpg

To this:

9Vr9igCl.png

What is this stuff anymore lol!  :D

How the mighty have fallen and why the hell is he even alive I mean naruto once freaked out on the guy and went four tails , and this was the guy that murdered the 3rd who was like a grandfather to naruto, turned his "best friend" evil, killed how many people and experimented on how many people kids included and Naruto just let's him go free cause he helped in the war, our hero everyone I extend my middle finger to this ass hole naruto has become thanks hinata and Sasuke, kishi and sp burn in hell.(p.s. I don't mean yuri or Stephenie should since I like them as actors ). Also how many times has he transfered himself into other bodies which makes naruto even worse cause that mean at least 4 or 5 people are dead thanks to naruto not taking him out.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 18 September 2017 - 12:13 PM.

#697 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 12:49 PM

Novel 4 is announced and set to release on November. It will cover the "school trip" arc that will start this week in anime.

Well, I'm convinced that they will adapt every anime exclusive parts into novel.

#698 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 02:05 PM

@James

Think of the children. A divorce will mess them up forever.

They need to learn the essentials of a good life.

Like being completely alone despite the fact of getting together with your stalker, never having the guts to tell the person you love how you really feel, abandoning your friends, letting criminals and murders go and even rewarding them, don't keep any of your promise to people even to your own mother that sacrificed her life to save yours, do the exact opposite to show her that she meant nothing to you, ignoring your children, insulting people to demote them so you can put someone else in their position so they can in return put you later on in that position, and so many more.

These are valuable lessons that all should learn and cherries them.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#699 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 02:58 PM

A lot of issues in this paragraph. 

Hinata didn't "stalk", in regards to the denotative meaning, and Naruto and Hinata both confess to eachother in different points, one the Last, and one 437. (If you mean Sakura, this was dealt with in the 400s). Naruto did not "abandon" his friends, Sasuke served time before his journey of redemption (We can debate if he deserved to get off this way or not, sure), and Orochimaru is practically on surveillance, imprisoned in an entirely different sense. Naruto kept his promise of bringing Sasuke back, and Naruto did find someone who loved him for who he was, which is really what the find the girl speech is all about, if you take it for what it is. Naruto does not "ignore" his children. The insult to demote quote is another one of those quotes that is very mis-stated, as for one Naruto cannot do any of these  things with an insult anyway. 

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg?1316330080

#700 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:29 PM

While I don't think divorce is too dark it's def too melodramatic for a shounen. "Dark" is just the wrong word.

Ofc it's not any more dramatic than Salad gaiden who did my dad really knock up my mom or my mom's quote-unquote friend? Soo. The argument would've worked 5 years ago but right now it's all crazy

ナルサク

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users