192 replies to this topic

#1 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:40 PM

Is starting Friday. smile.gif What do you think Kishimoto will reveal this time? Anything pairing related perhaps?

#2 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:49 PM

As Boom pointed out, anything pairing-related should be OFF-LIMITS. SERIOUSLY.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#3 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:51 PM

I suspect he will have to tell us or give a hint on how long the manga will last since the war looks like endgame already.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 14 December 2011 - 04:51 PM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#4 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:08 PM

http://www.jumpfesta...age/naruto.html can we get a translation? wasntme.png

Edited by pharix, 14 December 2011 - 05:08 PM.

#5 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:12 PM

Well, I'm not exactly sure. But what I do understand is that is will start around 13:00 ( 1 pm) on the 17th, which is the first day of Jump Festa. Japan is a day and one hour ahead of us, so with any luck we'll get the interview by early friday morning, if 2chan users upload it.

The rest is talking about what VAs will be present, like Kakashi and Tenten I think, along with the usual (Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke)

Edited by AzureWaters, 14 December 2011 - 05:13 PM.

#6 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Dec 14 2011, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As Boom pointed out, anything pairing-related should be OFF-LIMITS. SERIOUSLY.

Agree 100% on this the last interview with pairing topic got completely misstranslated by rabid opposite fandoms which they are STILL arguing about it till this day using it as debate proof to support their pairing even if it was already properly translated in its original form proving that it was misstranslated. I'm talking about the parts from Jump Festa 2009 Kishi saying that Sakura loves Sasuke that Hinata is a better heroine than Sakura all of that.

I will appreciate if Kishi doesn't say anything pairing related or give any cryptic hints let his manga do the talking we already know who is the main canon pairing.

Edited by Gravenimage, 14 December 2011 - 05:38 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#7 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 14 2011, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agree 100% on this the last interview with pairing topic got completely misstranslated by rabid opposite fandoms which they are STILL arguing about it till this day using it as debate proof to support their pairing even if it was already properly translated in its original form proving that it was misstranslated. I'm talking about the parts from Jump Festa 2009 Kishi saying that Sakura loves Sasuke that Hinata is a better heroine than Sakura all of that.

I will appreciate if Kishi doesn't say anything pairing related or give any cryptic hints let his manga do the talking we already know who is the main canon pairing.

I couldn't agree more...

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#8 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:04 AM

The Naruto panel at JF starts in about an hour. You all should be on the look out for incoming info happy.gif

#9 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (AzureWaters @ Dec 17 2011, 04:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Naruto panel at JF starts in about an hour. You all should be on the look out for incoming info happy.gif

hm.png I really hope it doesn't get mistranslated.. I don't need anymore biased pairing translations going up my ass. facepalm.png

jus drein jus daun.

#10 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (AzureWaters @ Dec 16 2011, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahhh, very intriguing, so just to make sure, this JF thing is to just talk about the series in general and the future of it right? I wonder what Kishi is going to talk about in this one?

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#11 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:14 AM

I doubt it. On NF, like in the 2010 interview, one of the translators translate the script that is found on 2 chan. I hate to say this, but that other interview wasn't deciphered by a SS or NH fan. It was entirely done by a member who has no interest in pairings whatsoever. lol

I think his name was ShounenSuki or something. He helps translate chapters when they come out too.

Edited by AzureWaters, 17 December 2011 - 03:18 AM.

#12 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:21 AM

It starts at 1 pm Japan time, which is an hour from now. It might take a day or two for the info to appear on the internet. Still its best to keep watch.

Edited by AzureWaters, 17 December 2011 - 03:22 AM.

#13 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:34 AM

No. The interview is on a stage at the Jump Festa convention. The VAs, along with some of the audience, asks Kishi questions. The content will come from those who went and heard the several questions. Sometimes people upload a script of what was said on the internet. This is what happened two years ago.

#14 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:36 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Dec 17 2011, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hm.png I really hope it doesn't get mistranslated.. I don't need anymore biased pairing translations going up my ass. facepalm.png

Like other people have stated, I actually hope that Kishi-sensei doesn't bring up anything that has to do with pairings. It's probably gonna cause another kitten again.

JA2DBzd.png

#15 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:59 AM

QUOTE (Rocket @ Dec 17 2011, 04:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Like other people have stated, I actually hope that Kishi-sensei doesn't bring up anything that has to do with pairings. It's probably gonna cause another kitten again.

/Sigh. mellow.gif Or who knows.. maybe it can give some good for NS? Maybe he'll say something good about Sakura's feelings for Naruto, vice versa.

jus drein jus daun.

#16 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:Animals

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:09 AM

All I want him to talk about is the story-line to the manga no romance just the plot.

#17 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:21 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 14 2011, 10:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well it will happen in any sense to be honest so we either skip the interview and wait for the surprise or learn to read kanji

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 December 2011 - 04:24 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#18 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:33 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Dec 17 2011, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
/Sigh. mellow.gif Or who knows.. maybe it can give some good for NS? Maybe he'll say something good about Sakura's feelings for Naruto, vice versa.

Maybe, but like you said it could go mistranslated again. I think it's best for Kishi-sensei to just... not talk about anything in regards to the pairings. I'm very sure that he's aware of what will happen between the fans if he does.

JA2DBzd.png

#19 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:54 AM

I just hope this time we can get a non-biased translation of the interview because I remember how much it pissed people off about being mistranslated.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#20 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:20 AM

^Anyone wanna hunt for narunaru and drag his ass over here?? I've got a bounty on him. cool.gif

If anyone's interested, gimme a call.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users