Close
Photo

Will Sasuke live, or die?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
277 replies to this topic

Poll: Will Sasuke Live Or Die? (32 member(s) have cast votes)

Life or Death?

1. Live (8 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. Die (15 votes [46.88%])

Percentage of vote: 46.88%

3. Unsure (9 votes [28.12%])

Percentage of vote: 28.12%

Vote

#21 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:38 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Oct 19 2011, 04:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. Oh boo hoo, Naruto has to grow up. That sucks.
2. If that has to happen to be believable, so be it.
3. So...? Sasuke's still done terrible things and is way too far down the path he's on to turn back.
4. No one can help him at this point.
5. That's probably the best argument you have, actually.
6. It won't be a Shakespeare tragedy if Sasuke dies... mellow.gif
7. A Konoha elder, at the time the sixth hokage? That in itself is enough.
8. It could still happen. They'd need to rely on each other, and only they would truly understand each others' pain.

He wasn't crazy this whole time, but he sure as hell is crazy and evil now. Remove Tobi from the equation, and it'll probably only make Sasuke worse.

I'm sorry if I came across as harsh at all sweatdrop.gif I didn't intend to.

1) ya boo hoo?? XDD
2) dont want naruto to die. dont think it would make ANY sense
3)SO?? so sasuke has a REASON. someone kills your family and friends im sure you would want revenge. TOBI LIED to sasuke. dont you get it??? thats half the reason hes LIKE THIS!! the other half was still sane
4)........um yea NARUTO!!! *drum roll* dont you know naruto??? he can do anything!!! and prove anyone wrong tongue.gif
5)....okay biggrin.gif
6) its seems thats what everyone wants??
7) OH PLEASE a konoha elder that wanted konoha burned to the ground!! yup...thats a good reason to keep him alive biggrin.gif
8) it could :T

no removing tobi from the mix wouldnt make him crazier. no tobi, sasuke would still believe itachi was evil. no tobi, sasuke wouldnt think the uchiha clan was blamed for no reason.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#22 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:46 AM

Gonna quote what I wrote on NaruSaku1's thread. We had the same discussion of this topic in that thread too. I personally think this thread should be closed and merged with the other one.

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Sep 4 2011, 08:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I seriously think he's going to die a Darth Vader death. Whatever the outcome is, Naruto will succeed in "saving" Sasuke. It depends on how Kishi defines "save". Sasuke could be saved but still end up dying.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 19 October 2011 - 04:47 AM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#23 Madz

Madz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:47 AM

Count me in the Live! club.

I'm too lazy to rehash my numerous reasons tongue.gif .

#24 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:22 AM

The best ending in my mind would be for him to be redeemed through giving his life for Naruto or something or other...that way it's not exactly the 'typical' ending everyone is expecting.
The most likely ending? Sasuke being redeemed and living. Everything is sunshine and daisies. I don't know what Kishi plans to do with him after that, though. I guess he either will have him return to Konoha or become a wanderer.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#25 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:16 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Oct 18 2011, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i can NOT be the only person that thinks sasuke is gonna live????? rawr.gif

you guys never had a soft spot for little sasuke?

well since everyone else is giving reasons why he should die biggrin.gif and since i always end up giving reasons anyway....

here they are...

1) naruto will whine if he doesnt save him ( yes he will, and you know it)

2) naruto might die if sasuke dies (since ya know...he said so XD)

3) "Tobi" is lying to sasuke about almost EVERYTHING!!! the kyuubi wasnt a natural disaster and the uchiha clan wasnt targeted for no reason. and ....hes not even madara!!....well maybe...(but the zombie might say other wise)

4) sasuke is self-conflicted and is going nuts and needs someone to help him (naruto)

5) we need the last generation to break the chain biggrin.gif jiraiya not saving orochimaru

6) it wont be a fairy tail ending....gosh guys....not everything has be a shakespear tragedy without seeming unreal.

7) sasuke hasnt KILLED anyone that would make him a TRUE villain.....(nothing gaara hasnt done) danzo.....was pretty much gonna be a villain sooner or later biggrin.gif sasuke just took out the trash before naruto could

8) ......narusaku might not happen if sasuke doesnt come back.....(i know it doesnt make much sense....but naruto might not accept it)

and thats it :DDDDDDDD come on people sasuke wasnt crazy this WHOOOOOOOLLLE time. he wanted to protect karin and team taka at one point biggrin.gif and even thought of naruto, sakura and so on. TOBI IS MAKING HIM NUTS people CAN go nuts.

Yeah for starters I'm one of those people that never had a soft spot for Sasuke. At first his character was supposed to be the cool headed popular guy that everyone wanted to be. When his past came into play and I saw a reason for his bad boy behavior I was even more turned off by his character. Now where we're at in his development I can honestly say that "I personally believe" Sasuke doesn't deserve to live. Note that this is my opinion before somebody takes it the wrong way XD Anyhow my reasons for not liking Sasuke are based on real personal events in my life, events that were dramatic and that could scar most people. When this happened to me I didnt close up and become someone that was bent on revenge. My heart wasn't filled with hate, I pulled through and fought! I could have fallen into depression, or even fallen apart even though I was very young when it happened. It's this reason that I dont like Sasuke nor do I pity him. Now yes everyone is different on how they take traumatic events but I feel that his whole I'm damaged and tormented has been dragged through for way too long. Now when you see him it's almost as if he relishes in his hatred. At first his whole reason on going after Itachi was noble I guess but after he learned the truth about his brother what hope he had was thrown out the window. He had a second chance to go back to the side of good and instead he fell even further into darkness. Tobi was telling him the truth so it's not he lied to Sasuke about Itachi and Danzo, it was true. Everything you pointed out are the exact reasons why there will be a happy ending for Sasuke. Just him getting to live next to the people hes hurt and almost killed is a happy ending. Kishi wont have the guts to just kill Sasuke, to me personally that would help Naruto grow even more. As Sasuke's friend Naruto needs to learn that he must save his friend ultimately from himself.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#26 Madz

Madz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:58 AM

I had a soft spot for Sasuke, at least in the beginning. rolleyes.gif (as part of team 7, NOT as a guy or as Sakusasu - this never!)

What made me start to sympathize with Sasuke (those long years ago, when he was still innocent and not yet tainted with evil) was how he could read Naruto...more than anyone else. I remember right after the bench scene, when he chided Sakura for badmouthing Naruto. At such a tender age and despite his 'cool, unconcerned' attitude, he had managed to see that Naruto was just someone who needed attention due to being orphaned.
Iruka, a teacher, an adult, who was also an orphan, had needed the third Hokage to point that out to him, whereas Sasuke knew that by himself.

And isn't it ironic that it was Sasuke's scolding Sakura made her sit down and really ponder on Naruto's life, and she decided to start being nicer to Naruto?

It might be very, very, very farfetched, but sometimes I have this fantasy that it will be Sasuke who will really, finally open Sakura's eyes concerning her love for Naruto. Again, might be very farfetched or again another crazy fantasy of mine: Sasuke will never accept Sakura's feelings because of Naruto.

But of course, these are all wishful thoughts of mine happy.gif .

For all I know, Sasuke could turn out to be the vilest of vilest villain; only Kishi knows!

#27 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:37 AM

I think that, with the way things are going right now, Sasuke only has three options:

1. He lives and then becomes a wanderer in order to atone for his crimes.

2. He dies, but only after having made a heroic sacrifice for Naruto.

3. He dies a villain.

The first option is, in my opinion, the most ideal one, because it forces Sasuke to face the consequences of what he has done, while simultaneously giving him another lease on life.

The second option is somewhat more bittersweet. But at least Sasuke won't die a villain, which means that Naruto at least succeded in saving him from the darkness.

The last option is, obviously, the worst one, because it means that Naruto will have failed in his mission to save Sasuke and thus he will have been unable to surpass the previous generation, at least in that particular area. Still, if Kishi decided to go with this ending, it could lead to some interesting developments.

Edited by TerrorKing, 19 October 2011 - 12:43 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#28 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:24 AM

QUOTE (Kim @ Oct 19 2011, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He'll live and be redeemed through some magical reason only Kishi can think of.

this.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#29 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:03 PM

come on people!!! do you really think if sasuke comes back then a huge rainbow will go over him and grant him happy powers????

after ALLLL this time, do you really want to see naruto fail?? why should sasuke have to die?

and if he does come back to the good side. why should he have to die to save someone in order to become good?

sasuke hasnt KILLED any one thats innocent!!?

1)when he fought naruto, he kept him alive
2) when he was with orochimaru he didnt kill any of the fodder ninja he was fighting. and was told he was still too soft
3) heck when he found karin!!! he said let the other prisoners go
4) when karin and the other where in a tight spot he used all of his powers to save them, cause he cared.
5) he even thought of naruto, sakura and kakashi while trying to save team taka.

you wanna know when he went crazy?? after itachi died and tobi decided to spill the beans. after all of itachi's HARD work.

before sasuke has been SANE this whole time. now just cause he went to the kages....AND COULDNT KILL ANY OF THEM.
and just cause he killed danzou A GUY THAT WANTED KONOHA BURNED FOR HIS OWN BENEFITS. and after he tried to kill sakura WHICH HE COULDNT....AGAIN!!

NOOOOOW he has to die biggrin.gif after 3 really bad mistakes that didnt affect ANYONE.....maybe tsunade is happier?? he has to die?
seriously? i dont know if its cause of narusaku or not. but sasuke living has nothing to do with them.

i mean even gaara killed a couple of leaf ninja. OOOH and tried to kill lee....AND SAKURA! and helped with the invasion. but hes totally fine biggrin.gif and look hes a kage XD biggrin.gif

you guys arent giving sasuke enough credit.

#30 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (Anguyen92 @ Oct 19 2011, 03:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its like old yeller, but with Sasuke playing the part of the dog. We all don't want this to happen, but we all know that it must be done in terms of long run. Unless, someone wants to give a prediction on how Sasuke would be saved, and that the village councils and the kages would let him live, and that everything would be all right, in a very tasteful manner that does not screw the readers out of a satisfying ending?

I was just about to type something like this, you read my mind, dude. He's like a dog that needs to be put down. It's painful, sure, but you'll be saving him of his misery even if he doesn't know it yet.

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Oct 19 2011, 03:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Except no one in the audience is going to cry when Sasuke bites the dust... sweat.gif

LOL.

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Oct 19 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i can NOT be the only person that thinks sasuke is gonna live????? rawr.gif

you guys never had a soft spot for little sasuke?

well since everyone else is giving reasons why he should die biggrin.gif and since i always end up giving reasons anyway....

here they are...

1) naruto will whine if he doesnt save him ( yes he will, and you know it)

2) naruto might die if sasuke dies (since ya know...he said so XD)

3) "Tobi" is lying to sasuke about almost EVERYTHING!!! the kyuubi wasnt a natural disaster and the uchiha clan wasnt targeted for no reason. and ....hes not even madara!!....well maybe...(but the zombie might say other wise)

4) sasuke is self-conflicted and is going nuts and needs someone to help him (naruto)

5) we need the last generation to break the chain biggrin.gif jiraiya not saving orochimaru

6) it wont be a fairy tail ending....gosh guys....not everything has be a shakespear tragedy without seeming unreal.

7) sasuke hasnt KILLED anyone that would make him a TRUE villain.....(nothing gaara hasnt done) danzo.....was pretty much gonna be a villain sooner or later biggrin.gif sasuke just took out the trash before naruto could

8) ......narusaku might not happen if sasuke doesnt come back.....(i know it doesnt make much sense....but naruto might not accept it)

and thats it :DDDDDDDD come on people sasuke wasnt crazy this WHOOOOOOOLLLE time. he wanted to protect karin and team taka at one point biggrin.gif and even thought of naruto, sakura and so on. TOBI IS MAKING HIM NUTS people CAN go nuts.

If Sasuke finds out that Tobi's been feeding him bullsh*t than that'll just give him a better reason to sink deeper into insanity. Sasuke, is, without a doubt - insane. There's no going back from there. Death would bring him peace, and if anything, it'd be HAPPY because he's not suffering anymore. If this was real life, Sasuke would of long committed suicide by now. By breaking the chain, Sasuke would die - thus breaking the chain of hatred. Things cant go back to normal all happy ponies and rainbows like it was in part 1, with team 7.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#31 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (iamfenris @ Oct 19 2011, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Sasuke finds out that Tobi's been feeding him bullsh*t than that'll just give him a better reason to sink deeper into insanity. Sasuke, is, without a doubt - insane. There's no going back from there. Death would bring him peace, and if anything, it'd be HAPPY because he's not suffering anymore. If this was real life, Sasuke would of long committed suicide by now. By breaking the chain, Sasuke would die - thus breaking the chain of hatred. Things cant go back to normal all happy ponies and rainbows like it was in part 1, with team 7.

you cant just claim that sasuke is gonna get MORE insane???? thats just your theory. I say it can go either way, me leaning toward...sasuke doesnt seem like the suicide type XDD hes insane your now, not emo.

Edited by merryGOflava, 19 October 2011 - 04:21 PM.

#32 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:33 PM

Added the poll for ya happy.gif

#33 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Oct 19 2011, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you cant just claim that sasuke is gonna get MORE insane???? thats just your theory. I say it can go either way, me leaning toward...sasuke doesnt seem like the suicide type XDD hes insane your now, not emo.

Anyway, I was saying, if it were real life. To me, Sasuke is long gone. What makes you think he'll be good? Just wondering. I'm interested happy.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Oct 19 2011, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Added the poll for ya happy.gif

Thanks so much biggrin.gif

Edited by iamfenris, 19 October 2011 - 04:46 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#34 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (iamfenris @ Oct 19 2011, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyway, I was saying, if it were real life. To me, Sasuke is long gone. What makes you think he'll be good? Just wondering. I'm interested happy.gif laugh.gif

Agreed Kishi has really gone out of his way to make Sasuke unlikable, at least I think so. To see him live wouldn't seem real to me. If he does he'll just be a wander like Orochimaru. I cant see the rest of the shinobi wanting anything to do with him after everything that has happened.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#35 Madz

Madz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:58 PM

In fact I'd say Kishi had taken great care of not making Sasuke totally unlikeable - yet.

Sasuke still stands on the line that would either bring him back to good, or make him topple over to pure evil.

His NEXT action will determine what he will be, finally.

#36 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (Madz @ Oct 19 2011, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In fact I'd say Kishi had taken great care of not making Sasuke totally unlikeable - yet.

Sasuke still stands on the line that would either bring him back to good, or make him topple over to pure evil.

His NEXT action will determine what he will be, finally.

NO? The time till he dies determines it...

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#37 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Oct 18 2011, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1) ya boo hoo?? XDD
2) dont want naruto to die. dont think it would make ANY sense
3)SO?? so sasuke has a REASON. someone kills your family and friends im sure you would want revenge. TOBI LIED to sasuke. dont you get it??? thats half the reason hes LIKE THIS!! the other half was still sane
4)........um yea NARUTO!!! *drum roll* dont you know naruto??? he can do anything!!! and prove anyone wrong tongue.gif
5)....okay biggrin.gif
6) its seems thats what everyone wants??
7) OH PLEASE a konoha elder that wanted konoha burned to the ground!! yup...thats a good reason to keep him alive biggrin.gif
8) it could :T

no removing tobi from the mix wouldnt make him crazier. no tobi, sasuke would still believe itachi was evil. no tobi, sasuke wouldnt think the uchiha clan was blamed for no reason.

1. It was a very sarcastic boo hoo on my part. If Naruto doesn't grow up, then I won't feel a bit of sympathy for him if he whines about Sasuke. He needs to realize that not everyone can be saved.
2. I don't see why it wouldn't make sense. Some series have the best endings by having a main character die, even the main character (Code Geass is an example...and it's my favorite anime/manga yet).
3. He has a reason, but having a reason isn't enough. Yes, Tobi lied to Sasuke, but the point is that Sasuke has his mind hooked on revenge regardless.
4. He's been doing that so well with Sasuke, hasn't he? rolleyes.gif After the several times he's tried to talk him out of it in Part 2, Sasuke hasn't listened and countered every single time.
5. Yup, good job happy.gif That's the only argument of yours that I can't really argue with laugh.gif
6. Because it'd make the outcome more logical.
7. Danzo wanted the best for the Leaf in his own way; that was shown at his death and slightly beforehand. He was also, again, at the time, the Sixth Hokage. Murdering a kage, even if a temporary one (which, it's still unsure as to whether Danzo was intended to be only temporary or permanent when they made him hokage), is...quite a crime, if I do say so myself.
8. Yup.

The point is that Sasuke doesn't believe that Itachi is evil anymore, Sasuke does think the Uchiha clan was blamed for no reason, and Tobi is already a part of the story. Sasuke has put his trust in Tobi, and if he were to find out that Tobi was just another manipulator and liar that Sasuke dedicated his life and actions to, it would break him down even worse mentally most likely.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 19 October 2011 - 09:17 PM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#38 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Oct 19 2011, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. It was a very sarcastic boo hoo on my part. If Naruto doesn't grow up, then I won't feel a bit of sympathy for him if he whines about Sasuke. He needs to realize that not everyone can be saved.
2. I don't see why it wouldn't make sense. Some series have the best endings by having a main character die, even the main character (Code Geass is an example...and it's my favorite anime/manga yet).
3. He has a reason, but having a reason isn't enough. Yes, Tobi lied to Sasuke, but the point is that Sasuke has his mind hooked on revenge regardless.
4. He's been doing that so well with Sasuke, hasn't he? rolleyes.gif After the several times he's tried to talk him out of it in Part 2, Sasuke hasn't listened and countered every single time.
5. Yup, good job happy.gif That's the only argument of yours that I can't really argue with laugh.gif
6. Because it'd make the outcome more logical.
7. Danzo wanted the best for the Leaf in his own way; that was shown at his death and slightly beforehand. He was also, again, at the time, the Sixth Hokage. Murdering a kage, even if a temporary one (which, it's still unsure as to whether Danzo was intended to be only temporary or permanent when they made him hokage), is...quite a crime, if I do say so myself.
8. Yup.

The point is that Sasuke doesn't believe that Itachi is evil anymore, Sasuke does think the Uchiha clan was blamed for no reason, and Tobi is already a part of the story. Sasuke has put his trust in Tobi, and if he were to find out that Tobi was just another manipulator and liar that Sasuke dedicated his life and actions to, it would break him down even worse mentally most likely.

That's JUST HOW a Shonen manga is, DEAL WITH IT Zacra!!!!! dry.gif

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Oct 19 2011, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's how this one might turn out. It hasn't yet, and I'm hoping it won't.

I will "DEAL WITH IT" if it happens to turn out like that. I gave my reasons why I think like I do, so unless you want to debate any of those, let's leave it as it is.

I know your reasons sleep.gif , just saying Naruto isn't the first manga to run on "CHEESY SENTIMENTS" that you despise, all shonen manga are like that. nothing you can do about it except switch to the horror, macabre, dark fantsy genre of manga. THOSE will suit your tastes like Kurokittensuji a.k.a. Black Butler, or Berserk just two that I know....

Edited by Phantom_999, 19 October 2011 - 10:25 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#39 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Oct 19 2011, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's JUST HOW a Shonen manga is, DEAL WITH IT Zacra!!!!! dry.gif

It's how this one might turn out. It hasn't yet, and I'm hoping it won't.

I will "DEAL WITH IT" if it happens to turn out like that. I gave my reasons why I think like I do, so unless you want to debate any of those, let's leave it as it is.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#40 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:00 AM

QUOTE (iamfenris @ Oct 19 2011, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well i already gave reason!!! XD but since no one replied to it...ill post again :3
-------V here my rant.....sorry its long XD
come on people!!! do you really think if sasuke comes back then a huge rainbow will go over him and grant him happy powers????

after ALLLL this time, do you really want to see naruto fail?? why should sasuke have to die?

and if he does come back to the good side. why should he have to die to save someone in order to become good?

sasuke hasnt KILLED any one thats innocent!!?

1)when he fought naruto, he kept him alive
2) when he was with orochimaru he didnt kill any of the fodder ninja he was fighting. and was told he was still too soft
3) heck when he found karin!!! he said let the other prisoners go
4) when karin and the other where in a tight spot he used all of his powers to save them, cause he cared.
5) he even thought of naruto, sakura and kakashi while trying to save team taka.

you wanna know when he went crazy?? after itachi died and tobi decided to spill the beans. after all of itachi's HARD work.

before sasuke has been SANE this whole time. now just cause he went to the kages....AND COULDNT KILL ANY OF THEM.
and just cause he killed danzou A GUY THAT WANTED KONOHA BURNED FOR HIS OWN BENEFITS. and after he tried to kill sakura WHICH HE COULDNT....AGAIN!!

NOOOOOW he has to die after 3 really bad mistakes that didnt affect ANYONE.....maybe tsunade is happier?? he has to die?
seriously? i dont know if its cause of narusaku or not. but sasuke living has nothing to do with them.

i mean even gaara killed a couple of leaf ninja. OOOH and tried to kill lee....AND SAKURA! and helped with the invasion. but hes totally fine and look hes a kage XD

you guys arent giving sasuke enough credit.

Edited by merryGOflava, 20 October 2011 - 01:01 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users